Author Topic: What if Ax started dating someone?  (Read 4299 times)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
Re: What if Ax started dating someone?
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2009, 09:33:23 PM »
What's her name we need something ax can play with
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2009, 10:29:19 PM »
Yeah. A good name for him to play with using his mouth sounds. Something exotic with something like three syllables. Electra?

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2009, 10:38:19 PM »
what about Alexis? Electra sounds too exotic
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2009, 10:39:23 PM »
Ok. Alexis is good.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2009, 10:48:04 PM »
i think she should have a middle and last name i think Ax would probably want to call her by all three names

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2009, 10:53:21 PM »
That would be quite the Andalite thing to do. Though what would her other two names be?

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2009, 11:14:29 PM »
I don't know

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2009, 11:50:55 PM »
What about Alexis Maria Fisher?

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2009, 01:11:08 AM »
No even better Alexa Marie Fisher

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2009, 09:01:09 AM »
That sound fine. I had a crazy thought last night where her initials match Ax's. So her middle name starts with E, and her last name starts with I. That might be too weird, though.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2009, 09:58:38 AM »
Lol that would be weird

Offline Galladerotom

• Analysist, Paranoid, Trekie, and Psychic
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2009, 08:46:28 PM »
Last two names sound far too normal how a about. Alexis Keira McCole and ax gets stuck on the sounds all the time.  ;D
We must extract the truth from this unbeliever on pain of torture! Get...THE COMFY CHAIR!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2009, 09:23:29 PM »
cool

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2009, 12:40:54 AM »
Actually I don't like the idea of him getting stuck on her name it's a bit off putting we want him to be cute and slightly aloof not annoying.  Sorry if I'm being controling on this guys

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2009, 07:38:13 AM »
You're the one writing the fic, man.

Ani-Master 2014!