Author Topic: What if Ax started dating someone?  (Read 4302 times)

Offline RYTX

• Shadow and Flame
  • Xtreme Member
  • Pretend I said something clever
Re: What if Ax started dating someone?
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2009, 01:07:51 PM »
And now all this has me thinking:

Have Erek or any of the Chee ever been in love?
With a person?
As robots go they seem to be pretty well developed emotionally; with all the interspecies stuff of the series, is that unimaginable?
Techno-love?
Something, something, oh crap I pissed everyone off again....

Offline Ash

• RAF Ancient
  • Social Staff Leader
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2009, 01:46:41 PM »
Hmm, thats an interesting thought..

Just for fun, who do you think from this forum would be good for Ax?

I'd go with Estrid. [oh the irony] I zeroed in on her cuz of the aforementioned 'patriotic sense of duty'.
You may have been given a cactus. Doesn't mean you have to sit on it.

Generation One

Keep up with RAF! Twitter | Facebook

Suspicious activity? Bot alert? Report the post or PM a staff member!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2009, 01:49:21 PM »
sweet lets do it

Ok. We can discuss where to start via PM.

How about Alinciana? She's a female Andalite, and I'm sure she's grateful for his help in freeing her father.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2009, 03:27:10 PM »
I was thinking she's a human
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Galladerotom

• Analysist, Paranoid, Trekie, and Psychic
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2009, 10:33:46 PM »
Okay judging from the treatment of inter-species relationships in the books they mostly spring from emotional attachments also I don't beleve this behavior is at all common among andalites we only have two known cases (Elfangor and Aldrea) and the fact that both origionally thought the idea of having feelings for someone of another species was ridiculous (and possibly a more) make it unlikely. Also the despriate andalite theory is pointless because the andalites contain less hormones than humans body we know this because Ax is not used to adrenline and finds it distracting. Also andalites are remarkably controlled emotionally.

However it is not an impossiblity. Although there may not seem to be a regular oppertunity. Ax may attempt to date as a way of understanding human culture.
We must extract the truth from this unbeliever on pain of torture! Get...THE COMFY CHAIR!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2009, 10:47:13 PM »
thats a great idea
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2009, 11:54:33 AM »
Yeah. It might be more in character for Ax do do it as a social experiment, rather than actually developing a crush on someone.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2009, 01:33:43 PM »
But he could develope a crush on her later

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2009, 02:43:43 PM »
It could be that he goes on a date just to see what it's like, then enjoys it so much that he agrees to go on another. Eventually he forgets that it's just supposed to be an experiment, and starts falling for the girl. When or if his friends find out, he'll say it's just a social experiment. He may even mention that the others hang out with non-Animorphs as well, and use that to justify what he's doing.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2009, 02:57:23 PM »
Good idea like the date Marco went on

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2009, 04:46:54 PM »
She'd have to be a red-head. He's been in close proximity with a blonde and brunette for so long, he's attracted to the contrast.

Do you think she should be the Cinnabon Manager? A person in an authoritative position?

RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2009, 05:15:40 PM »
I like both ideas maybe an assistant manager?

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2009, 05:24:39 PM »
Yeah, that makes sense. Unless she's older than he is, but someone who's older probably wouldn't be so accepting of the alien bit.

How old would the animorphs be in this scenario?
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2009, 06:36:04 PM »
Maybe she's 16 maybe the animorphs are 15 or 16.

Offline Galladerotom

• Analysist, Paranoid, Trekie, and Psychic
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2009, 08:42:50 PM »
Logical. It definatly fits in to Ax's character and the usual cross-species relationship chemistry.
We must extract the truth from this unbeliever on pain of torture! Get...THE COMFY CHAIR!