Author Topic: The Image  (Read 979 times)

Offline gecko52

The Image
« on: May 08, 2009, 11:15:05 PM »
Jake and his friends aren't concerned with their looks, or how popular they are, or what's for lunch. All they care about is fighting...and winning. They've nearly lost their minds, their lives and now they've nearly lost their image. A freak accident made a second set of Animorphs, the Negamorphs. They're opposite from the regular band of fighters and despite having all of their morphs and their powers, they're completely evil and want the originals dead.
It's gonna be my 2nd fancif, starts tomorrow, narrated by Tobias.

Offline gecko52

Chapter One
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 08:39:16 AM »

Hi, my name is Tobias.
I swooped down to the rat. He didn't see me coming.
"TSEEEEER!" I grabbed him and swallowed him, easy pickings.
If you haven't figured out by now, I'm not human, then there's something wrong with you.
I have an unimaginable gift, a gift so cool, it'd blow your mind. The power to become any animal I touch. The power to morph.
Now I know what your thinknig, oh well, so you can morph how does that affect me? Well, get ready, because there's more, the Yeerks. The yare a race of alien slugs that get into people's brains and take tehm over. We call them Controllers. There are about a thousand controllers and only six of us. four kids, one andalite and one hawk.
I wasn't flying for food at this hour, I was flying to the barn. Cassie's barn. She is this African american girl who knows just about anything animal. She is gentle in nature and a total photo opposite of Rachel.
Rachel is my sort of love interest.
Yeah, that's right, a hawk loves Rachel. So what?
She is this tall, skinny, blonde warrior who has a deep reckless evil side....the side that I kind of like.
At the barn I sat perched on my usual branch watching out for anybody.
Cassie and Rachel were there talking about whatever it is the stuf the talk about, and Jake nad Marco were talking about what they usually talk about.
Jake is our unofficial leader and has it harder than any of us. He has to show no fear, or emotion, it's do or die for him, so if we mess up and feel bad about it, it's not even close to how bad he feels.
Marco on the other hand is this joker who can never take anything seriously. He makes jokes at me, but I think he only does it becuase he's scared of what happened to me.
Clop-Clop-Clop.
<Hello Tobias.>
Ax. He is like half cenotuar half deer, half blie alien, and has no mouth.
The big thing to worry about is his big scorpian tail that cna kill anything slower than him. He gave me his sort of weird Andalite smile.
He calls me shorm alot which means best friend in his language.
We were all here and Jake as usual had to put on his I don't care about your life I just wanna win look. "Ok," he said. "Let's get serious."
"Yeah," Marco said with a big goofy smile on. "Serious." Rachel chucked a stick at him.
"For what we know, the Yeerk's are trying to make themselves seem more human like," he stopped. "I think their cloning."
"Cloning?" Marco asked. "Like out of the sci-fi movies, look at me, I'm a clone!"
"Marco shut up," said Rachel.
"I know it sounds weird, but, let me tell you what I saw last night," Jake began again. "I was in falcon morph looking over the city when I saw this huge explosion down by the pier. I flew down there to see this one guy and another guy that looked exactly like him!"
"Twins maybe?" asked Marco.
"A twin with reversed everything?"
<huh?> I asked.
"You know," he said. "Reversed hair color, reversed skin tone, reversed attitude, everything!"
"So you really think the Yeerks have resorted to cloning to become more humanlike? So?" asked Rachel.
< And you also think thier trying to perfect it to make another Visser Three right?> I asked.
"Bingo."

Offline gecko52

Chapter Two
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 09:03:31 AM »

"What?" asked Marco falling off the bail of hay. "Another Visser Three?"
<We have to act Prince Jake,> Ax said as Jake raised an eyebrow. It's this little thing gonig on between them. Jake hates to be caleld Prince.
<well, what are we gonna do?> I asked.
"We're gonig to the docks, but we can't be seen," Jake said. "We fly there, demorph somehow without getting seen on camera, and then get your battle morhps ready."
<Easier said than done,> I mentioned.

Truth be told I was right.
We flew out around 6:45, and there was absolutely no guards or controllers or anything. Suspicious? Oh yeah.
<I don't like the vibe of this place,> Marco siad.
<Vibe?> asked Ax.
<Like the overall feeling, like the feeling we just walked into a trap.>
<Oh....I too fell that Marco.>
<Jake?> began Rachel. <Are you srue this is the place....>
<Yes, I am,> Jake siad a little unsure.
<You guys..> CCassie began before stopping. She looked wildly around and then cried. <Demorph now! Get your battle morphs ready!!!> Cassie doesn't normally give out orders but when she does, they mean business. We all suddenly started to morph when out of nowhere
sorry, gotta fnish later