Author Topic: Animorphs on Gameboy  (Read 3243 times)

Alic

Re: Animorphs on Gameboy
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2009, 04:40:55 AM »
I still may try it out. I like cheesy games. Examples. Bought an xbox 360. Played viva pinata. Right now I'm playing pokemon emerald gba on my ds, and I don't even like pokemonn lol

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2009, 11:17:33 AM »
I have the game i got it when it came out. It was not that bad. It did have that pokemon feel to it because of teh morphs being like pokemon . teh whole way of fighting was all like pokemon. However there are things that made it more challanging. there was no place to save extra morphs. YOU can only have 6 and if you get an extra one you have to pick what morph you don't want anymore.
there are also teh mini games at the end of each level one where you are a bat one you are a dolphin and one you are a seal i think.
The huge downside is you have to get passwords instead of saving. if you played Metroid for teh NES its liek that. you get a code write it down when you restart your game you put in teh password and it gets you where you were last time.

===============================================

Offline AlothAssassin

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2009, 04:37:55 PM »
Oldschool save codes are the shiz.  Young'uns!  Ah, I remember the good ol' days before battery saves.  Viva la 80's, baby.
"Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue, Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn børk! børk! børk!" - The Swedish Chef.

“He is very wise man and very strong - although perhaps not so strong as his father Barbara.  Tough guy!" - Borat, on President Bush.

Alic

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2009, 05:08:47 PM »
Hey I don't mind passwords. My phone has a password box to store all those anyway.
I remember SUPER metroid. That was my favorite game. Gave me a thrill

Offline AlothAssassin

• Banned
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2009, 05:31:44 PM »
Best videogame ever made, fact.
"Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue, Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn børk! børk! børk!" - The Swedish Chef.

“He is very wise man and very strong - although perhaps not so strong as his father Barbara.  Tough guy!" - Borat, on President Bush.

Offline adamjared

• RAF Ancient
  • Gold Donor
  • .: One of the few remaining RAF Elders :.
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2009, 05:38:49 PM »
I have this game!! but my gameboy is shot. if someone wants it, i can mail it to you, but you'd need to pay me back!! lol

Offline AlothAssassin

• Banned
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2009, 06:23:10 PM »
Dude, just pick up a new GB unit.  Most game stores have used-goods sections, you could probably find an original Gameboy or GBC for like 10 bucks.  Cheaper than the game itself, probably.

Alic

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2009, 05:35:44 AM »
Yah they're cheap