Author Topic: Animorphs: Mercenaries (new members are welcome)  (Read 8188 times)

Offline Galladerotom

• Analysist, Paranoid, Trekie, and Psychic
Re: Animorphs: Mercenaries (new members are welcome)
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2009, 08:25:46 PM »
Ivan
He looked at the boy something was suspicious about him. The boy seemed to be clever, cunning and most of all he controlled the Mafia family men like pawns and they seemed to fear the boy...
(EDIT:This is a flashback)
"Jake." "Yes, Ivan." "Whenever James changes into lion I notice that you watch. It seems significant to you, or suspicious." "Nothing misses your notice Ivan. Alright I'll tell you but you don't tell the others... not yet." "I promise Jake on my father's honor." "Long before we came out here a boy named David found the blue box at the construction site. He didn't know what it was and he tried to sell it on the internet. The client was Visser three now Visser one who tried to take the blue box by force. Luckily we got there in time to save him but his parents were taken by the yeerks." Jake took a swig of cola. "So what happened Jake?" "Well he wasn't really that well... stable from the begging when we first tried to steal the box as birds he shot at us with a Bebe gun and he had an illegal cobra in his room as well." At this point Marco walks over. "Completely psycho, and guess what after we saved his butt and gave him the morphing power he almost surrendered us to the Yeerks. Then he tried to kill Tobias, luckily it was another hawk." Jake continued "Well then he took off and lured us to the mall and I faced him on the roof. My tiger against his lion." Marco interupted again "Yeah, but you got nothing to worry about we trapped him as a rat and put him on an island." Rachel came in on his left. "We had no choice alright Ivan. We ran into him a couple of months back he made a deal with the cryak to get him off the island."
(End of flashback)
Ivan remembered. Could the cryak have restored David like the ellimist restored Tobias? He was sure of it. Alexandra and Jamilian were screwed. He consentrated and hiding behind a bunch of trees. "Shf! Shf!" the wrist blades came out of his arms. Chaos was bound to occur.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 03:48:15 PM by Galladerotom »
We must extract the truth from this unbeliever on pain of torture! Get...THE COMFY CHAIR!

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
    • Unlikely Heroes--Animorphs RP
« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2009, 10:49:16 PM »
((OOC:  Confused...what is going on?  I can't make heads or tails from your post.  And Jamilan gave his name)).

Offline Galladerotom

« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2009, 03:50:23 PM »
(I included a flashback and Ivan thinks the boy could be david.)
We must extract the truth from this unbeliever on pain of torture! Get...THE COMFY CHAIR!

Offline Faerie Larka

• The Patron RAFian of Sarcasm
  • God
  • "They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm."
    • Facebook
« Reply #78 on: May 20, 2009, 04:12:50 PM »
Alexandria politely extended her hand to the boy.  "I'm Alexandria.  My boss sent me here to retrieve a product.  If you don't mind I'd like to finish this as soon as possible.  My boss is not a patient person."
RAFdating the Ellimist!  :D
Jess is my RAFWanderTwin!!

"Look like the innocent flower/ But be the serpent under't"
-Lady Macbeth

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #79 on: May 21, 2009, 12:14:49 PM »
*OOC can I join this?*
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Galladerotom

« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2009, 08:38:56 PM »
(um, yeah sure)

"No one informed me of a girl named alexandra" David turned to Jamalian "And who are you exactly"
Ivan was still behind the tree. One thought crossed his mind "We're sunk."

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2009, 12:16:36 AM »
(Are alien's welcome? cause i've got this idea for an invisible man/assassin introduction you know like he suddenly speaks and he was there the whole time just camofloged like rodney skinner in the beginning of league of extraordinary gentlemen)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 12:33:13 AM by Yarin »
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Chatvert

« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2009, 07:51:08 PM »
Zed watched the scene impassively, shifting the Dracon so it was more accessible. No emotion showed in her silver-grey eyes. The boy was obviously of great importance, that much was plain. She had a moderately clear shot - if he proved to be a danger, she'd shoot his head clean off his bandaged body.

~~/o/ SUPERHERO SMILEY

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2009, 09:47:28 PM »
(OOC: Note this version of Yarin is slightly different from the version seen in the Animorphs: A New Beginning rpg.
This version is more cynical with those he considers friends and slightly sadistic when it comes to his enemies, he still has a keen scientific mind but a slightly off center moral compass.)

Name: Yarin

Species: Nyac

Personality: Yarin has a bipolar personality he is fiercely loyal to his friends but sadistic and cruel to his enemies he is not above using torture to get information, he does have a softer side however he doesn't show it often, and he is very inquisitive about the world around him.

Biography:  Yarin grew up on his home world of Nya when he was 18, he left home to explore the galaxy.  During his travels his ship was ransacked by pirates. he survived by becoming a mercenary for hire, taking the more unscrupulous assignments and using his talents in the sciences for his own financial gain.

Special Talents: He has refined his color changing skin to a type of camouflage, he is also skilled in saqoria A fighting style that uses telepathy to predict your opponents next move.

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
    • Unlikely Heroes--Animorphs RP
« Reply #84 on: May 23, 2009, 02:15:37 AM »
Jamilan was still confused as to what was going on; it was making him angry.  <Jamilan-Misheil-Chulain,> he replied in monotone.  Who was this person?

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #85 on: May 23, 2009, 09:26:52 AM »
(Can someone tag me in so I know when to start? I dont wanna just jump in at random like have someone say that their waiting for one more to join them?)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #86 on: May 26, 2009, 05:50:53 PM »
(wow i killed the thread :o)

Offline Faerie Larka

• The Patron RAFian of Sarcasm
  • God
  • "They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm."
    • Facebook
« Reply #87 on: May 26, 2009, 05:54:02 PM »
(Oh, no!  Well, with Jamilan and Alexandria are trying to make the mafia and David believe that they were in on the deal.  If that doesn't work, which most likely will happen, you're character can come in and help cause a distraction so that one of the characters can grab the merch.  Well, that's an idea.  Anybody else have anything?)
RAFdating the Ellimist!  :D
Jess is my RAFWanderTwin!!

"Look like the innocent flower/ But be the serpent under't"
-Lady Macbeth

Offline Galladerotom

« Reply #88 on: May 26, 2009, 07:00:38 PM »
(How about Ivan hired Yarin in secret as a backup in case anything went wrong and kept it from the others in case they were captured.)

Ivan
He was now fully morphed. If it was David they were going to need to do a major hit and run. "<Quadraman do you copy prepare to grab item on signal.>"

(Quadraman is the code name chosen for Yarin)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2009, 09:45:20 AM »
(Nice ;D OK I'll do my best)

Yarin
<I copy your transmition I will be ready on your signal.> Yarin said.