Author Topic: Mythology Returns  (Read 4383 times)

Offline Damien

• Natural law is overrated
Mythology Returns
« on: February 17, 2009, 12:21:11 PM »
Time line is after the 46th book

(I"m working one of the stories I'm writing into an animorphs role play, I might post the original story some time when I finish it. The original isn't animorphs related.)

You know mythology? Mythical creatures with magic and special abilities and appearances. Well do you know how those creatures came to exist in fiction and fairy tales? From the human imagination? Oh no, not that. To tell the truth on a faraway planet mythical creatures exist, and have existed for millions of years. This planet is called Mythra. The 'humans' of the planet or elves who are able to channel their will through 'magic' or a special energy many creatures on this planet posses. The 'animals' consist of griffins, dragons, etc. In special ships powered by 'magic' these elves have come to earth before with many mythological creatures with them. The time period was around the medieval ages. However when the humans of Earth began hunting their beloved companions, dragons, they had to fled, some humans and different species of Earth had left with the elves. In time the departure humans and animals had developed the same energies that the elves and mythological creatures used through evolution. Now the occupants of Mythra are now making a second journey to Earth hoping for a better relationship this time unaware of the current yeerk invasion. They will first slowly blend into the society hoping to see if it is safe before they finally reveal themselves. They will soon learn of the yeerk invasion and try to free Earth from this threat.

Different Classes of Elves/Magical Humans/Mythical Creatures

Fire - The aggressive, devoted, and proud type, fire is their main focus
Water - They are logical, calm, cool, and collected, water is their main focus
Nature - The caring type, loves all life, hate to kill and destroy. However they do what they have for the greater good, nature and plant life is their main focus
Dark - Secluded, uncaring, don't talk much, pretty much the 'goths' of magical beings, dark spells are their main focus, the myths of witches came form these people, it is a common mistake they they are 'evil' which in truth they are not
Light - Bright, cheerful, and happy, makes friends easily, light and healing spells are their specialty
Rock/Earth - Strong willed, natural leaders, they usually have mental stability, their main focus is earth based magic
Wind - Free spirited, they don't follow directions easily, they prefer to do what they want, they often have the ability to fly and their abilities are based on the air

Miscellaneous - people who don't focus on one element, they have spells of various abilities

Although people may focus on a specific attribute almost all elements have basic spells such as cloaking and temporary transformation

Character Skeletons
(You can use original characters, any one you want that isn't taken, or you can create a controller or a none morphing human to use, the profile skeletons)

Created Controllers

Host Name:
Yeerk Name:
Host Species:
Yeerk Personality:
Human Personality:
Appearance/Description:
Relationship: (This is where you put if the human is a willing host and where the yeerk and human like each other etc.)

Created Human

Name:
Personality:
Apperance/Description:

Created Mythical Creature

Name:
Species:
Class: (What class do they belong to? see the colored section of this topic for info, above)
Personality:
Apperance/Description:
Abilities/Powers: (If they can use any 'spells' or any traits they have)

Note: Eventually I'll let people create Andalite characters and other alien races, but for now this is all you got, if you want an official character just ask

Character List

Original Characters

Jake -
Tobias - Damien
Ax -
Cassie -
Marco -
Rachelle -
Erek -

Visser Three-
Chapman -

etc.

Created Characters
Controllers
----------

Humans

Damien - Damien
----------

Mythra Beings

Linda - Elf/Human - Miscellaneous - Damien

==============
My Characters

Name: Linda
Species: Human and Elf hybrid
Class: Miscellaneous
Personality: Caring and kind, likes to joke around and is free spirited. She likes meeting new people and making new friends
Apperance/Description: She has long blond hair and green eyes with a purple tint. She is considered tall and she is skinny. Her eyes usually reflect happiness and joy. She glows with joy.
Abilities/Powers: A few light based spells including healing, water and nature abilities, and can use minor transformation and cloaking spells. She also has the rare trait of being able to astral project where the conscious mind separates from the body.

Name: Damien
Personality: On the outside he appeared uncaring, calm, collected, sarcastic, and almost bored. However that is just a mental disguise he uses to keep himself from becoming friends with anyone. Once you get past that outer shell he is friendly, caring, basically the opposite of what he wants people to think.
Apperance/Description: He stands at 5'12" and on the skinny side. He has brown hair about 6" and is brushed to the right to keep it out of his blue eyes. Usually he wears dark colored clothes, usually with blues and blacks to help enforce his fake disguise.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 12:23:07 PM by Damien »
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Sakki De Roxea

Re: Mythology Returns
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 01:34:48 PM »
Created Human

Name: Shara Imetsu
Personality: Wise, careing, strong minded but yet still open minded, falls in love quickly but sticks to that person for a long time. Shara tends to be hard on herself after a fight and blames herself for each loss.She is also known to be tricked alot.
Apperance/Description:Shara is well known for her abillity to read minds and make light out of her body half as hot as the sun. Shara gets kidnapped by an yeerks and with her power they could take over the world.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 06:46:32 PM »
Name: Chad
Species: Demi Dragon
Class: Fire
Personality: Aggressive, protective, and dominating. He hates the cold, and water.
Apperance/Description: he is 6'5", and muscular. His skin is black with red stripes. He has wings and a tail with a straight blade-like scale on the end. His hair is orange.
Abilities/Powers: He can fly and breathe fire, though he more often runs and uses fists. He's quite strong, tough, and agile.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 06:48:49 PM by Nohensen »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Damien

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 01:25:45 PM »
(Sorry, I got sick for.... has it been two weeks so far? And I got writer's block, hope I"m not bumping)
(You can start when you want you two)
(You want to have Linda and Chad know each other Nohensen?)

The bell rang, signaling the end of class. The school halls were soon filled with tired teens. One of which was Damien. Armed with his backpack he made his way to the front of the school, to escape and get home.

Linda trailed behind the teen. "I have to find one ally... and have to start somewhere.... maybe he isn't a controller?"she muttered to herself, her pointed ears were hidden under a blue baseball cap.
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 06:00:54 PM »
(I don't mind. I'll have to reread to refresh my memory on what is going on. Are we still on Mythra, or have we gotten to Earth yet?)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 06:06:38 PM by Nohensen »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Damien

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2009, 06:48:17 PM »
(No a week has past since they arrived on Earth, in fact it is Linda's first day at the new school as the 'new kid')

Linda had followed Damien out of the school trailing behind him out of sight. However she soon stopped,"I can't watch him all day.... for three days... how can I solve that problem..."She asked herself. "Could I use a spying spell.... no I'd have to supply the magic throughout the whole spell... I can't make it last for three days."

Sakki De Roxea

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2009, 07:00:54 PM »
(wait what am i sapposed to do DX)

Offline Damien

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2009, 07:02:50 PM »
(I don't know, confront Linda about talking to herself about spells? Just jump in)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2009, 07:32:03 PM »
Chad had been a little jealous of the others that were better able to blend in than him. He had mostly been outside at night in order to attract less attention. His night vision was as good as a Human's daylight vision.

It was daylight now, and he was hanging out in the woods. He wondered what Linda was doing. He could see the school she had been taking classes in, but was still concealed by the trees.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Damien

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2009, 07:35:58 PM »
Linda sighed, she should get home, maybe Chad knew the solution? Sighing the human/elf hybrid gave up and began walking towards the forest. "Chad?" she called out quietly knowing his ears could probebly pick it up,"I'm back."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2009, 08:55:51 AM »
"Hey Linda." Chad said as he walked up. "How's the daylife going? Did you find out if Damien is a controller or not, yet?"
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 08:57:24 AM by Nohensen »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Damien

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2009, 08:58:36 AM »
Linda sighed talking off the baseball cap to revel her ears. "Boring... the human version of 'school' is dull and emotionaly draining... not like our classes back on Mythra,"she said rubbing her ears. "I have to ask you a question."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2009, 09:09:47 AM »
"Go right ahead. I don't have much else to do before nightfall."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Damien

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2009, 03:24:41 PM »
"Do you know a way to spy one a perosn for three days straight without using magic... or a spell that constantly drain magic?"she asked stepping towards Chad and twirled her finger in the air by her head, a small trail of light followed her finger,"I can't keep a spell like that running for more than a day at the most..."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2009, 03:37:50 PM »
"I guess this plan excludes locking them up in a room for those three days? It would be hard for one person to do, especially covertly. Group serviellance would be good, or a nonmagical tracking device."

Ani-Master 2014!