Author Topic: The Asylum  (Read 7972 times)

Offline Damien

• Natural law is overrated
Re: The Asylum
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2009, 05:39:07 AM »
<Hello, I'm back,> Blizzard said walking behind Lispion/Damien,<Is Damien still out?> he asked.

Lispion turned around to face the dog and frowned,"Unfortunately... yes, I haven't been able to wake him up at all, something is seriously wrong, I feel so alone without him... maybe we should-" he was cut off, pain struck his face. He grabbed his head and fell to his knees and screamed. His thoughts became messy, blurred, and unreadable even to him.

<Whats happening!?>Blizzard asked frantically and rushed over to Damien's side. He began barking to get someone's attention. Almost instantly a human gaurd ran over and grabbed Lispion dragging him to his feet. Lispion offered no resistance since he was soon out cold.

Blizzard stared with dread, this never happened before, what was wrong with those two!?

Mark grabbed Taxi from behind and held on tight. He wrapped one hand around his neck and sqeezed,"Let go,"he growled. He wasn't in his human form since he didn't have a death wish.
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2009, 10:31:36 AM »
Zoshonel noticed a Human giving medication to the Andalite. She didn't seem to like it. Neither did he, and he turned away from it. At first he disliked it because he was certain he wasn't ill. Now he wasn't so sure. Unless the medication was what was making him ill! He didn't remember having this problem before he came here. This place was making him ill. He got up and tried to leave the room, but the guards wouldn't let him. He didn't want anymore medicine. He wanted out! He tried to find a place to hide. He needed to escape from this place.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Galladerotom

• Analysist, Paranoid, Trekie, and Psychic
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2009, 07:11:54 PM »
Taxi
 He let go. He did not want to hurt a patient. It was the guards he hated they in his opinion weren't guards but, enforcers.
 The patients were the people under siege the only ones that really needed to stay were the mental ones. Too many physically challenged were traped some weren't even challenged why that werewolf could survive easily. Even among the mentally challenged some could get along in the right conditions that andalite could easily lived at yosemite or canada.
 "<Okay! Alright!>" he let go as an afterthought to the howling guard. "<Think about that next time you send a 1,000 volts through me.>"

Five minites later he was in a straight jacket in solitary. "<This place is enough to make you go crazy.>" he said to himself.
We must extract the truth from this unbeliever on pain of torture! Get...THE COMFY CHAIR!

Offline Galladerotom

« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2009, 08:38:07 PM »
Taxi
They sent a psychiatrist in. He was an older human aged nearly sixty years. "I am Dr. Fransis. It is nice to meet you." "<How the heck do you manage saying that with a striaght face. I am in a freaking straight jacket and besides I am not a looney.>". The doctor continued "Since your taxxon name is unpronouncable I will call you taxi. Short for taxxon I assume." "<Yeah but it is mostly the fact that when I first entered the guard I ferryed children back and found them if they got lost. Thus Taxi.>" "Anyway on to buisness. Why did you bite the guard?" "<He shocked me.>" "Could you be a bit more specific?" "<I was pissed at him I was just laying in a tree when he volted me.> the doctor raised an eyebrow. "Laying?" "<Alright I was escaping. I hate it here. Logicaly I am still perfectly fit. I got shiped here because of some stupid law.>" "You have tried to escape twelve times before and you frequently have confrentations with guards. I believe you have trama issues do to your past life as a taxxon." "<Well I would if knew what I did my life back then I don't recall it that well the first memory I have is the speech Jake Berenerson made.>"

The Psycologist asked some more questions then he went off. They let Taxi out after they fitted him with an electric colar. "<Honestly,>" He said as he walked away "<it took you guys this long to come up with this?>"
We must extract the truth from this unbeliever on pain of torture! Get...THE COMFY CHAIR!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2009, 08:45:50 PM »
Zoshonel saw the cat with weird eyes. He had heard that one had made several escape attempts. Maybe he could help. When no one else was around, he went to him.

"Hey. I'm Zoshonel. I want out like you. This place is doing weird stuff to my mind. I know you're kind of a failure at getting out, but maybe we could try together. Yes?" He said, while looking nervously around. He hoped the cat could understand him clearly, since he wasn't able to wrench the muzzle off.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Galladerotom

« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2009, 08:57:23 PM »
"<You got a point. I am not a failure. Before you arrived I nearly managed to cross the southern boarder of this country. They got better after that I am afraid. I have no doubt you saw my last attempt. I was getting desperate. I think I can come up with something. I used to watch earth movies. There was a war where prisoners had to come up with plans to escape. The second world war. Meet me tomorrow in the attic. After lunch.>"

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2009, 09:19:13 PM »
Zoshonel agreed, and wandered around for the rest of the afternoon, trying to avoid the notice of the ones handing out medicine.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Galladerotom

« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2009, 10:45:53 PM »
Taxi
He went to his room pacing. How to escape. Distraction? too obvious. Power outage? No tried to do that the first time, maybe in cojunction. Wait, what about would it work yes maybe if. Yes they would need a few things but it would work a few others and yes. It would be just like his first battle in the forest...

"Okay, the intruders have surrounded the area basicly. Groups three and four attack this point right here. Fight tooth and nail for it the those terrorists will notice if it's a decoy. If we can lure most of them here and here then the others can surround them with the villager millitia."

... seperated but united afterall they outnumbered the guards by three to one at least. It would work.

Offline DinosaurNothlit

• Pixellated Prehistoric Paradox
  • Gold Donor
  • RAWR!
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2009, 01:16:15 AM »
It wasn't until the doglike creatures disappeared that Tora took note of what was going on around her.  A sudden dizzy spell overcame her . . . or was it a hallucination?  Whatever it was, the world suddenly looked blurred and strange.  But it was over almost as soon as it began.  And the funny thing was, the change in Tora's vision had precisely corresponded with a scream from Damien's direction.  However, as soon as the Andalite turned a stalk eye to notice the now-unconscious controller, she realized who it was that had screamed, and, with a disdainful sniff, decided that she didn't care.

But, as she had been looking for the source of the sound, she had happened to spot Zoshonel talking to Taxi.  She didn't know why, but the Howler intrigued her.  She knew she should stay away from him.  He was confused, his thoughts a mess, and thus he was dangerous to her.  But . . . he was real, and he had seemed to care about her.  More than care, even.  He had stroked her.  And that was enough to make him as attractive to the attention-starved Andalite as a candle to a moth.

Tora's hyper-sensitive mind could easily hear Taxi's thought-speak, and therefore knew that he and Zoshonel had been talking about escaping.  Her hearts leaped at the thought.  Escape!  Back to a simple life, running through fields and forests, without a soul to bother her.  Oh, so long had she been in this prison, she had almost forgotten the beauty of the outside world!

Tora made a mental note of what Taxi had said, about meeting in the attic the next day after lunch.  She would be there.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2009, 01:47:05 PM »
The next day Zoshonel tried to remain calm. He tried not to think too much about the escape plan, for fear of word getting out. He also tried not to act suspicious or crazy. He had a nightmare the night before. Some voice in the background kept saying the word kill over and over. In the dream he went on a rampage, killing creatures he had killed in real life. He woke up sweating and startled. He didn't know what he was anymore.

He sat on the bench and tried to clear his mind. He tried not to think about anything, which was hard for one with a child-like mind. He wondered why some people didn't like affection. The Human he kissed before liked what he did, as long as he gave her Human currency. Was that it? People like to be payed for affection on this planet? Was that why the Andalite, whose name he discovered was tora, was put off by his touch? Should he give her something?

He wondered if he should tell her about the plan. But no. Even though she was often as far away from people as she could get, it was too risky. so he just continued meditating on the bench during lunch.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Damien

« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2009, 03:51:09 PM »
Damien and Lispion awoke at the same time, they found themselves laying on a bed in their room. Sunlight shone from the window directly on their face. "What happened?"Damien asked groggily and sat up, his vision was blurred and he could hear a constant ringing.

<Well,>Came a voice from next to the bed. Blizzard lifted his head off his front paws, he appeared to be sleeping,<First you passe dout mentaly leaving Lispion alone in your body, then he suffered a strange migrain and passed out. You were in medical care and now you're here... the doctors detected nothing wrong with you...>

"Something is happening to us, and we need to getout of here before this place makes it even worse... or it is the cause of these incidents,"Lispion said taking over temporarily, Damien has gotten quiet used to this and it was easier than repeating everything he said so Blizzard could hear.

<My thoughts exactly, that is why we need to get in touch of the 'patient' who tried to escape right after you had left, we might be able ot help each other out,> Blizzard said bluntly and stood up on all fours, beginning to walk out of the room Damien/Lispion followed.

<Oh Damien, I forget, which morphs do you have...?>
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline agentAK

« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2009, 06:26:12 PM »
Rowan sat on the ground, picking the at the grass with her hands. Growing bored with her impromptu gardening session, Ro went off in search of companions. Hmm.... She thought, turning her attention towards the Andalite. The female could have been about Ro's age, but it was so hard to tell sometimes...What was the her name? Names were such a funny thing.Why did it matter what her name was? She was her. Without the name, she was still her. This was a lesson that took the doctors years to teach Ro. One of the first things Estern would do is to take his hosts' names from them.

Tora. That's it. Rowan made eye contact with the Andalite's main eyes.

"Tora. Tora. ToraToraTora. That's a war cry, you know. In Japan. TooooooOOOoooorrrra a...."
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 01:18:39 AM by agentAK »
RAF marrying Estrid so we can wear pretty dresses!

Offline Galladerotom

« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2009, 06:47:26 PM »
taxi
He waited the atic hatch was locked he would open it when Zoshel came. He shouldn't have talked to Zoshel like that of course it was so quiet you...
"Tora could have overheard."  he thought to himself. It was cruel really Zoshell would be dead in a few years howlers don't have a long life-span and he had seen the way Zoshell was with the andalite "<Romeo and Juliet.>" he said to himself.

(taxi could be wrong about the romance.)

Offline Damien

« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2009, 09:01:45 PM »
Where was that patient? <Hold on, I think I remeber his scent from yesterday, let me pick it up again,> Blizzard held his nose to the ground and began searching for the vaguely familiar scent. He caught it, it was fresh too. <This way,>he said and began running towards Taxi's direction. He stopped, the scent led past the closed hatch. <He should be in there,>Blizzard informed Damien.

Damien knocked twice on the hatch,"Hello... uhm... is anyone in there?"Damien called.

<We would like to speak to you please, actually we need ot speak to you.>

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2009, 09:21:19 PM »
(I forgot about the five year lifespan for Howlers. Do we even know why they die after five years?)

Zoshonel started leaving after lunch period. For some reason he looked back at Tora. He felt that there was something ebtween them, but he didn't know what. It was stupid to think, since they hardly knew each other. Some one was talking to her.

"Bye Tora!" He called out whith one hand raised. Then he left for the attic. When he got there, he noticed Blizzard and someone else was there.

"Hi Blizzard." He said. He wasn't sure if he should call to Taxi with them there. "What are you doing?"

Ani-Master 2014!