Animorphs Section > Animorphs Role Playing

Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)

<< < (2/2997) > >>

Yarin:
"Here you are." Yarin said pulling out some small coins. three Lungars a Zarptar and four Bfera and handing to them to the bartender. Yarin looked around while he sipped his drink some sentiant lifelorms were coming in.

Kit Cloudkicker:
A human female in her early 20's opens the door to the bar and glances inside. Almost immediately, she closes the door, stepping back out. She walks slowly around the perimeter of the building, pulling a small hand held device out of her pocket as she nears the front door again. She presses a combination of keys on the device and it emits a soft beep. She puts it back in her pocket and again opens the door, this time entering the bar.

She walks to the bar and sits down on the stool nearest the wall. She glances at the bartender, then sags against the bar, her head in her hands.

AcreLorraine:
He wandered in and looked at the surroundings.  He nodded his approval and took a seat near the door.  He seemed human, but there was something off about him.  He turned to the bartender.  "Can I get a drink, house brew or something."  The Bartender walked over and set a glass in front of him.  He filled it up with the bright amber liquid and nodded as the man handed him a small slip of paper.  Opening it up, he raised an eyebrow.  "Yeah it's true.  Sad enough but true.  I'd like to get three more on the line.  It's about to be a long day."

Yarin:
Yarin stood up and walked over to where the human female sat  "I noticed you seemed troubled what is wrong? he asked in Gallard the language gave his voice a soft fluidic quality with a very slight germanic accent.

Kit Cloudkicker:
Scrambling out of her seat, Shalner snarls at the man who approaches. Quickly realizing he means no harm, she steadies herself, and stares at him, slowly backing into the corner.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version