Animorphs Section > Animorphs Role Playing

Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)

<< < (2997/2997)

Chad32:
Temrash heard a Taxxon near him. "Hey you. I thought I left you at the repair ship. Hey bartender! Get me a large steak!" He said. The bartender fixed the steak, and Temrash got it to give to Iosse. "I don't suppose you went and ate a buried body, did you?"

Stephquiem:
"I--" Carris stops, narrowing his eyes at her. "I'm sorry. Who are you again, and why exactly are you trying to help me?" He shifts uncomfortably. "And, er... assuming I wanted to, how exactly would I stop her heart for just a couple seconds?"

radgeek:
<<Remember that your still me,>> Amy said.
Taylis sighed inwardly.  <<Why are we doing it that way again?>>
<<Would you trust a Yeerk to free your friend form whatever Fiona is?>> Amy asked.  <<I wouldn't.>>
Taylis understood what Amy was saying.
"I'm Amy Tang, mayor of New York you might have heard of me," she introduced herself again.  "I what to help you because Taylis loved my husband and while that was weird I was fine with it for the most part.  At some point she even told him who she really was.  But then they infested him.  That Yeerk didn't care for either of us.  I would have done anything to free him."  She sighed at the end of her story.  She didn't get in to the death that truly ended her quest to free Larry.
"As for stopping her heart we could used a defibrillator."

Stephquiem:
"Umm... no. I've never heard of you." Then, realizing he sounded ruder than he meant to, Carris adds, "Adam's Canadian. I could name your president, but that's about all." He shrugs.

Carris taps the side of his glass idly. "Do you have a defibrillator?"

RAFrukh:
I began to chase after the two people. But my evo-suit, plus my elongated claws, made it very hard to do so. So I just jogged...and eventually lost sight of them.

I hung my hammerhead-shark head, and walked back into the bar. And looked for something else to do.

((Is anyone looking for things for their charie to do? I would like an opportunity to RP with a long-time GESB veteran. Of course, it's all according to convenience, and as Ossanlin put it, 'organic' plot development. Whatever works best...))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version