RAF Section > Suggestions / Feedback & Issues

Did the books get taken down?

(1/3) > >>

DazedHellion:
Hi,

My name is Stephanie and I’m a huge Animorphs fan from The Netherlands. I was re-reading the Everworld series to make the corona virus lockdown in my country a little more enjoyable but now all the books are gone. Just a 404 error remains... can someone help me?

Lots of love,
Stephanie

Quailyn:
Anyone else having issues loading the ebooks pages? I can't seem to access any of the books to download. I tried yesterday, and the page loaded, but my net kept dropping and I was unable to download any of the books. So I try again today and the page is just blank and white.

ax06:
Hi! 

So a few days ago Nerdist posted an article about how you can read all of the Animorph books for free online. They posted this link animorphsforum.com/ebooks so I started to read one of the books that I think I never got to read when I was a kid. I tried to click the link again today and it went to blank page. What's going on? Did you have to take them down? Is there a problem with the site? Please bring them back.

SwoopingSilver:
I was going to get the last few books I lacked reading to finish the series only to find all of them gone!

Richard:
Hi! Unfortunately, yes. Scholastic wrote demanding they be removed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version