Author Topic: Battle for Britian (new members are free to join)  (Read 30835 times)

Offline Galladerotom

• Analysist, Paranoid, Trekie, and Psychic
Re: Battle for Britian (new members are free to join)
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2008, 08:11:18 PM »
(Okay. speeking of which...)

"Gabriel." she turned her head and saw the headmistress a distance away. "It is only a mental projection I would like to see you in my office."

The Headmistress went back to her computer then she was done she had created her special list and it was time to call the students on it...

She picked up a sphere with many lenses and pressed the button now the office assumed the form of a world long dead.

(see book 10 "the andriod"- chapter 16 for a description of the pemalite homeworld)
We must extract the truth from this unbeliever on pain of torture! Get...THE COMFY CHAIR!

Offline AniDragon

• Gold Donor
  • Train of thought, like broken pencil, has no point
    • My tumblr
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2008, 08:22:43 PM »
This sort of projection wasn't uncommon, so Gabriel wasn't even surprised to get the message from the headmistress. She put her research away and stretched. She had a free period, so she'd been cooped up in the lab the whole time.

She picked up her backpack and slipped out of the lab, shutting the lights off. She considered trying to do it with her mind, but didn't feel like being disapointed. She'd learned a long time ago that even with the right gemstones, she wasn't telekenetic.

The headmistress's office wasn't far, so she made her way over and knocked on the door.
~AniDragon, aka Riona-chan~

Currently Reading: Winterwode, by J Tullos Hennig
Currently Writing: Demon's Bane
Currently Editing: Elder's Requiem

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2008, 08:40:01 PM »
Ryan and Hector walked through the halls. Or was it Hector and Ryan? No one could really tell. Not unless they scanned their mind and tried to pick out the individual thoughts. Or see them use their power.

Ryan floated the rock cage, the human inside trying to scream but couldn't as his vocal cords were frozen. Hector tilted his head, hand closely linked with Ryan's. It took a lot of focus to read the yeerk's mind. There were a lot of jumbled thoughts and memories from other hosts.

Once it was over, it was quite easy to tell the controller he was free. The controller, happy, fell off the floating rock and plummeted for a few stories before dying. Ryan floated the rock back into the earth.

"Let's go." He said quietly. "Hrm." Hector muttered, as they walked away hand in hand.

They had to go to class, their free class period was nearly ending.

Offline Gumby

• Reginald, Lord of The Abyss.
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to where it all began
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2008, 10:43:09 PM »
Cody was practicing his abilities outside the school during free time. Staring at a boulder, he lifted it up spun it around. Then, he used massive weight to crush it to chunks. He smiled, and turned to another object to try it out.

((Some one interfere now if you want))
"Now I can't speak for everyone; at least not until 'The Device' is completed."

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2008, 11:02:15 PM »
"You're really bad at crushing boulders." Said one twin.

"Yep." Said the other.

The twins were side by side. "Have you heard of what's going on?" They chorused.

Offline AcreLorraine

• Acres and acres
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2008, 12:40:24 AM »
Acre smiled and started to climb down an invisible ladder.  "You just need to know how to look at things."  He smiled after he stepped safely on the ground.  "Well if you insist on wasting a beautiful day inside, I won't stop you, I doubt I could anyway."  He focused on the door.  "Now back..."  He muttered as the small pillar of air he had formed inside pushed the door open.  He grabbed the handle.  "Enjoy your class, let me know if something interesting happens."  He laughed to himself.
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations.

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
 Winston Churchill 

Fanservice?  What fanservice?  This is author service, I don't care if the fans like it or not.

Offline Faerie Larka

• The Patron RAFian of Sarcasm
  • God
  • "They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm."
    • Facebook
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2008, 11:21:25 AM »
"Thanks."  She grinned.  "And you mean something interesting besides the invasion, right?  There's probably going to be an assembly at some point, so I would suggest you be ready for that.  Thanks again."  Sierra began to walk into the school and towards her mathematics class.  She understood it all, so it made no sense why she had to go every day.
RAFdating the Ellimist!  :D
Jess is my RAFWanderTwin!!

"Look like the innocent flower/ But be the serpent under't"
-Lady Macbeth

Offline Galladerotom

« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2008, 06:52:36 PM »
(Uh  ::) the assembly already happened or did she miss it)
(Sorry I would have come on sooner had the site not been skrewed up)
Gabriel came into the office she was not used to this either was it another Psychic illusion.

We must extract the truth from this unbeliever on pain of torture! Get...THE COMFY CHAIR!

Offline Faerie Larka

• God
    • Facebook
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2008, 07:05:51 PM »
(She was outside during the assembly.  Skipping again)

-Lady Macbeth

Offline AcreLorraine

• Acres and acres
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2008, 09:33:45 PM »
"Invasion..."  He muttered to himself.  "Wait, what invasion?"  He called out as the door closed.  "Oh damn.  What the hell invasion is she talking about?"  He started climbing up a ladder he formed from air.  "Great, I better not get caught this time."  He complained, pulling himself up.
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations.

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
 Winston Churchill 

Fanservice?  What fanservice?  This is author service, I don't care if the fans like it or not.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2008, 10:35:56 PM »
Chad got through with his training, and swallowed some pills.

(Is the schoolday over now? Not sure if I should say he leaves campus, or goes back to class.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Galladerotom

« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2008, 10:53:26 PM »
(Depends, normaly since it is a private school he might have a dormitory on campus but not like a colledge dorm.)
(The British school "lunch period" is typicaly an hour long and often called break. thought you ought to know.)

The Headmistress did a psychic sweep of the campus most of them were gathered in one place she decided to call them it was time
(At this point the rest of the characters receive psychic images from the headmistress) "Sit down Gabriel. I take it you have been working harder on your Psyco-gemological projects now that you have heard the news." like most psychics the head mistress saw the question of "How are you doing?" to be a trival firstly because the person would usally say fine and don't remark on their actual mood and secondly her empathic sense automaticly detected feelings and moods (one of the reasons she origonally studyed to be a psycologist).

(note: they cannot respond or talk to her because it is a one way message. "___ (character's name/s) I would like to see you in my office" are the exact words )

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2008, 11:43:10 PM »
Ryan and Hector looked at each other before leaving. They went off to an area where they can relax before listening and watching the psychic image.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2008, 11:58:39 PM »
"Perfect timing, I suppose." Chad said, and hid the pills as he went to the office. He started thinking of questions to ask the Headmistress, since he wasn't sure what to do. Yes he was powerful and all, but he was still learning. He needed more information. Of course, he'd need to be polite about it.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Faerie Larka

• God
    • Facebook
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2008, 12:26:53 PM »
Sierra stepped into the building just as the Headmistress's message came.  She sighed and rolled her eyes.  She changed directions, heading toward her office.

-Lady Macbeth