Author Topic: Can I get a happy meal with extra happy?  (Read 2532 times)

Offline Aido

Can I get a happy meal with extra happy?
« on: May 19, 2019, 01:25:33 AM »
Hey gang!

My name is Adrian and I’m a 34 year old guy from Australia. Years ago when I was a teenager, I had a sleepover at my friends house where I didn’t sleep at all because I was worried I would wet the bed - something I thankfully grew out of- so  to spend the time somehow, I looked through his bookshelf and found The Invasion. I read it in a couple of hours and knew I needed to read everything in the series I could get my hands on

I’ve since re-read the Animorphs countless times, and often talk about it to my partner, who has never read the series. He’s always surprised to learn about the depth and complexity in the story, and I think when I was reading that first book in the middle of the night I knew there was more to the story than just the cool morphing.

I don’t really know why I’m here, maybe it’s just that I’ve never met anyone who has read the series let alone has an appreciation for the wonderful character development and worlds that were built. Anyway, hello! Thanks for having me and I look forward to chatting to you guys.

Offline Ash

• RAF Ancient
  • Social Staff Leader
Re: Can I get a happy meal with extra happy?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2019, 01:10:03 PM »
Welcome, Adrian! Have a look at the Animorphs board, join in on some discussions - see you around!
You may have been given a cactus. Doesn't mean you have to sit on it.

Generation One

Keep up with RAF! Twitter | Facebook

Suspicious activity? Bot alert? Report the post or PM a staff member!

Offline Quaf

• Andre, the seventh animorph
  • Gold Donor
  • be excellent to each other and party on dudes
Re: Can I get a happy meal with extra happy?
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2019, 10:40:23 PM »
Welcome to RAF, fellow aussie! :)
Well, I'm the boss... Head Honcho. El Numero Uno. Mr. Big. The Godfather. Lord of the Rings. The Bourne... Identity. Er... Taxi Driver. Jaws. I forgot the question quite a while back. Who are you, again?