Author Topic: RAF: The Soap Opera  (Read 13287 times)

Offline Jax

• "Danger" could be my middle name, but it's "Dylan"
Re: RAF: The Soap Opera
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2008, 05:06:09 PM »
Personality: Quirky, Lovable Dork
Species: Human(ish)
Love interest(s): Esplin, Claire
Potential rival(s): Esplin, Jayne, Claire, Tyler
Potential mortal nemeses: Jayne, Tyler
May be my evil twin: Jayne

Offline ~

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Something slow an bittersweet
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2008, 05:09:14 PM »
Jayne

Personality: Dark, sadistic, borderline evil/psychotic
Species: Witch (burn her!)
Love interest(s): Tyler, Claire
Potential rival(s): Tyler, Jax
Potential mortal nemeses: Jax, Tyler
May be my evil twin: Jax

~~~~

A star? What the hell was that bloody star doing in MY bistro? Not to mention Shanker, that damn vamp. I needed that blood for a potion! He was lucky I had the place laced with anti-violence charms or he'd be a pile of dust. I walked out from behind the counter to confront the two, but then I ran into him.

"What are you doing here Jack?"
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 05:17:27 PM by Jayne »

Offline Venom

• Xtreme Member
  • We are Venom
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2008, 08:10:05 PM »
I smiled, this girl was funny, and usually when they find out about the whole creature of the night thing, they run screaming in the other direction.
"A star eh?" I said, playing along, "which galaxy are you from?" strangely though, she was right about the smell, a combination of sulfur and gas, smelled almost like hell. Well, this could turn into an interesting encounter. 
RAFDating Marie. Jealous?

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End

Basically I put everyone who looks like a good guy in Gryffindor and everyone who looks like a bad guy in Slytherin. The rest can go wherever the hell they want, I don't care.

Offline Jax

• "Danger" could be my middle name, but it's "Dylan"
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2008, 08:20:23 PM »
"What do you think?" I said, placing my hand on my obviously very pregnant belly. "I mean really, this is a step too far."

"What makes you think I did it?" Jayne spat back. Thanks to all the damn hormones in my system I couldn't stop myself from slapping her.

"Fix it damn it!" I yelled. I could almost feel the entire bistro staring at me.

"I can't, you're too far along." Jayne said rubbing her face.

"And where is it supposed to come out?" Jayne thought for a second.

"If you can figure out who's kid it is I might be able to fix it." I broke down crying.

"I just want some pickles and ice cream." Damn hormones.

Offline ANna

• I see you.
  • God
  • guess who's back ?
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2008, 08:29:01 PM »
(meh figured I'd post something, even if it is nothing lol)

I was sitting near the front of the library, waiting for Ken to show up. We were supposed to meet here and then head off to dinner. He was late. I hated it when he was late. I sighed and made my way to the counter. After checking out my books, I walked out into the bright sunlight. Squinting I looked around for Ken. Nope, nowhere to be seen. I went and sat down on the bench near the entrance, and waited. Good thing I had a book to read, it might be a while.
I can still remember the words and what they meant.
As we etched them with our fingers, In years of wet cement.
--
And I feel tonight that I let you die, but you could've lived forever it's the smiles that keep you alive.

Offline ANItiger13

• ....Yay....
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to the basics
    • Ken/UMP's YouTube Channel
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2008, 08:35:57 PM »
I was running to the library. God, why am I always late? Stupid petition my dad gave me. Took me forever to get those signatures. I finally made it to the library, but I couldn't see her. I looked around inside and then finally noticed her right next the the entrance. Wow, I'm oblivious. I walked over to her and sat next to her.

"Hey, Anna," I greeted, panting. "Sorry I'm late."
There's a method to my madness, I just haven't figured it out yet.

Offline ~

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2008, 08:42:14 PM »
"Oh come on Jack, get up." Great, now I had to deal with man-pregnancy. Not to mention the fact that everyone was staring at us. This was going to drive my business into the ground.

Offline ANna

• I see you.
  • God
  • guess who's back ?
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2008, 08:51:54 PM »
A sweaty Ken came up to me.

"Hey, Anna, sorry I'm late."

I smiled and marked my place in my book. After putting it away I stood up.

"It's no big deal Ken, your always late," I said jokingly. "Well, what do you say we get going?"
I can still remember the words and what they meant.
As we etched them with our fingers, In years of wet cement.
--
And I feel tonight that I let you die, but you could've lived forever it's the smiles that keep you alive.

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2008, 08:52:21 PM »
I tentatively raised my hand.
"It MIGHT be mine...I don't know...I WAS awfully inebriated...but if it turns out to be a pea****, then it belongs to that kid with the multicolored hair and the funny teeth."

I turned to the vampire sitting across from me.
"Actually, I'm from the third horizontal quadrant in the northeast sector of this very galaxy. My larger self is roughly thirty-seven thousand light-years from this planet. Don't worry. I won't turn you to dust...you're the only other immortal that I've met in a LONG time."
I didn't tell him that the last immortal I'd seen was the Ellimist himself, nearly two million years before Earth was formed from space-dust.
I heard a faint hissing sound, which ended in a loud POP as my soda bottle exploded.
I must have forgotten to lower my body temperature back to the accepted norm of this planet, and the Dr. Pepper had boiled in the sealed bottle. Some of the scalding liquid had flown across the table, singing and staining Shanker's dark shirt.
"I'm terribly sorry, Shanker! I haven't had to regulate my surface temperature since I visited Ganymede...I'm sure you can understand. Here, let me get you a napkin."
I reached for a napkin, which immediately burst into cinders. Shanker seemed rather...startled.. .I believe that that was the word for it....
I took a deep breath to calm my nerves, and I allowed the heat to dissipate in the form of radiant energy instead of thermal energy. My skin glowed faintly for an instant, and the air began to cool immediately, but the distinct scent of ozone lingered in the air.
I finally managed to hand him a non-flaming napkin, blushing deeply.
"Sorry...."
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time

Offline ~

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2008, 09:03:33 PM »
"I swear to the goddess that if Jack has another star-baby because of you, I will make it my mission to make absolutely sure you become a black hole." I said to the star-girl.

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2008, 09:06:19 PM »
I gasped.
"You'll WHAT?!? I am NOT getting a sex-change, if that's what you're thinking!"
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

Offline Venom

• Xtreme Member
  • We are Venom
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2008, 09:08:43 PM »
After wiping the Dr. Pepper off my shirt, I smiled at the imminent cat fight that was about to ensue. I dipped some popcorn into my blood and sat back to watch the fun. I hoped that the baby wasn't mine because if he had my hell spawn it could result in disastrous events. The last time a vampire had a child, it almost caused the end of the world. The two women continued staring at each other and I continued eating popcorn.
"come on ladies, let the fight start, its getting boring!"

Basically I put everyone who looks like a good guy in Gryffindor and everyone who looks like a bad guy in Slytherin. The rest can go wherever the hell they want, I don't care.

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2008, 09:13:24 PM »
"Witch!"
I shrieked and pulled off the long pea coat that I wore, revealing a skintight, flameproof suit the color of sunlight.
Massive, fiery wings materialized at my shoulderblades, and I crouched into a fighting stance as my temperature and radiance skyrocketed.

Almost in an afterthought, I faced Shanker.
"You may want to stand aside. You could get scorched. Take the other humans with you, while you're at it."

I turned back to the female in front of me.

"Do you have a PROBLEM with me, little witch?"
Blue-white-yellow flames and sparks of lightning leapt from my hands and face, singing the flagstones.

Offline ANItiger13

• ....Yay....
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to the basics
    • Ken/UMP's YouTube Channel
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2008, 09:16:28 PM »
"It's no big deal Ken, your always late," Anna said jokingly. "Well, what do you say we get going?"

"Uh," I started, as I was still panting. Man, I need to start running more..."Yeah, let's go. Um...where are we going again?"
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 09:48:56 PM by ANItiger13 »
There's a method to my madness, I just haven't figured it out yet.

Offline Venom

• Xtreme Member
  • We are Venom
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2008, 09:19:43 PM »
I dramatically waited until the last second to dive away from a huge amount of fire coming out of Estelore's wings. I jumped and rolled towards Jax and pulled him away from a lightning bolt. I already began feeling the effects of the sunlight radiating from her and it was starting to get very hot. I vamped out, pulled Jax, and made it to a safe distance while still being able to see the witch and the star fight.