Author Topic: Looking for... Fanfic and Fanart  (Read 1580 times)

Offline AniDragon

• Gold Donor
  • Train of thought, like broken pencil, has no point
    • My tumblr
Looking for... Fanfic and Fanart
« on: October 22, 2008, 11:03:15 PM »
I though it would be nice to have a thread dedicated to look for fanfics we may have read in the past, but can't quite remember the name of it or where to find it. So we could kind of help each other find it. Same with fanart that we can't quite find anymore.

So, I'll start...

I don't even remember the plot of this fanfic, but I remember that Jake's grandmother was visiting, and he was worried about her finding out about him since she's one of those old ladies who notice everything. At the end of the fanfic, she reveals that she did indeed find out about the Yeerks, and that Tom was one of them, and that Jake was fighting them, because people dont notice old people, and talk as if they weren't there...

Like I said, I forgot the actual plot, but that particular part stuck in my mind.
~AniDragon, aka Riona-chan~

Currently Reading: Winterwode, by J Tullos Hennig
Currently Writing: Demon's Bane
Currently Editing: Elder's Requiem

Offline V2113

• Recently Returned Raffian, RRR
Re: Looking for... Fanfic and Fanart
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 02:55:38 PM »
 :o

that. sounds. so. AWESOME!  ;D

I actually don't have a fanfic I've forgotten about so I'll say one that I've been waiting for someone to post on for ages! I don't know if it's been discontinued or what. It's on the last page of the fanfic section. Pemalite Chronicles, it think the name was. So if the author is reading this, I am asking you to either PM me about it or to just post it already!

EDIT: Nobody comment on this telling me that it has been discontinued because I already got my response. I will say no more. ;)
I used to be V, before that I was Tobiasfan21. Then I disappeared for several months after being kidnapped by the Twilight series. Don't make me talk about it, it was horrible. Now, I'm V2113.

I am currently a Heroes fan who enjoys writing more than anything in the world.

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 03:54:04 PM »
Um...there's two versions of the Pemalite Chronicles. Mine and a newer one by AniDragon (I think?).

My version is completed and you can find it here

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Qwerty the Charliecorn

• The cannibalistic pipe-dweller
  • Xtreme Member
    • My deviantART
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 08:56:10 PM »
Er... There was one about a girl who read the Animorphs series and joined a group similar to The Sharing to see if the Yeerks really were real, found out they were, there was this whole explanation about how K.A. was a free host, and they wanted to infest the girl's brother... But that's all I can remember.

Anyone read it? :P
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 08:58:22 PM by Flamingo Slave »
If you are not in my avatar, and would like to be, or if you changed your name and avatar and would like me to update it, PM me. I cannot add or change anyone at the moment as I lost the file I use for this, but if people still want in, I'll work on it.

I am RAFmarried to my sweet shnukums, Rachel. ;D

Offline ANItiger13

• ....Yay....
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to the basics
    • Ken/UMP's YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 09:05:26 PM »
I don't even remember the plot of this fanfic, but I remember that Jake's grandmother was visiting, and he was worried about her finding out about him since she's one of those old ladies who notice everything. At the end of the fanfic, she reveals that she did indeed find out about the Yeerks, and that Tom was one of them, and that Jake was fighting them, because people dont notice old people, and talk as if they weren't there...

Like I said, I forgot the actual plot, but that particular part stuck in my mind.

I've possibly read that one too. If I did, the Animorphs were being stalked. I'm pretty sure http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2889/1/The_Stalker is it.
There's a method to my madness, I just haven't figured it out yet.

Offline AniDragon

• Gold Donor
  • Train of thought, like broken pencil, has no point
    • My tumblr
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 09:10:21 PM »

I've possibly read that one too. If I did, the Animorphs were being stalked. I'm pretty sure http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2889/1/The_Stalker is it.

Ha! Yes, that's the one!

Huh. I didn't recall it being a paragraph blob. Then again, a LOT of older Animorphs fics are like that... Anywho, I'll have to grin and bear the paragraph-blob-ness of it, since it DOES actually seem really good, from what I've skimmed of it, and what I remember.

EDIT: Heh, look at that, I had actually left a review on it, too.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 09:38:23 PM by AniDragon »
~AniDragon, aka Riona-chan~

Currently Reading: Winterwode, by J Tullos Hennig
Currently Writing: Demon's Bane
Currently Editing: Elder's Requiem

Offline V2113

• Recently Returned Raffian, RRR
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 09:33:59 PM »
sounds cool! I'm reading it!
I used to be V, before that I was Tobiasfan21. Then I disappeared for several months after being kidnapped by the Twilight series. Don't make me talk about it, it was horrible. Now, I'm V2113.

I am currently a Heroes fan who enjoys writing more than anything in the world.