Author Topic: Embarassing Animorphs Encounters  (Read 31210 times)

Mira

Re: Embarassing Animorphs Encounters
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2009, 09:15:21 PM »
I have, on occasion, sat in the middle of the food court and yelled "Cinnabunz! Bun-zuh, bunzzz!" while scarfing down dozens of said baked treat.

I have done two things actually. One of them is quite similar to that one. I was playing truth or dare with my only IRL animorphs-friend. (luckily for me it was at my home and not in some café) I prefere "dare" so my task was to act like Ax. We had made some sandwiches, and I took one of them and tried to press down as much of it as possible in my mouth.

Then it's the scout incident. Which I've allready told you about in another tread. I was going to my first ever scout meating and as I had nothing else to do I read animorphs 4 to 8 without break and then I read number 9 as I went to the address. And there I put away the book and placed my hand on the handle and just froze and stood there like a fool too scared to go in. No questions please. I know very well that everyone knows exactly what was going on in my mind at that time, and why I was hesitating, besides I live in northern Sweden, it was quite dark and that made my fantasies even more strange I think. This long time after this day, I'm actually a little proud that I decided to go in there anyway :) :)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 09:28:13 PM by Mira »

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2009, 12:53:26 AM »
I live in northern Sweden, it was quite dark and that made my fantasies even more strange I think.
I understand you ^^ When I visited Norway, (it was summer, so very light (even by "night" >_< hard to sleep doing camping in your countries!)), in a boat in the fjords, it was so strange... I was sure I'd see fantasy people... It's really strange ^^' I wanna go back T_T
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum

Mira

« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2009, 09:58:52 AM »

I understand you ^^ When I visited Norway, (it was summer, so very light (even by "night" >_< hard to sleep doing camping in your countries!)), in a boat in the fjords, it was so strange... I was sure I'd see fantasy people... It's really strange ^^' I wanna go back T_T
[/quote]

Of course, no one except someone with serious mental illness would visit Norway or Sweden in the winter, I have problems to sleep at summer too.

Last summer when I was out walking with my sister picking flowers for the midsummer day it was mist over the hills, the only thing which failed the picture was that there wasn't any dancing fairies, then it could have been picked from a book about out folklore.

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2009, 04:43:04 AM »
Yeah, mist! There was a lot of mist on the water, it's why it was really strange ;)

And I think the aurora borealis are only in winter...? So it'd be a reason to go to Sweden or Norway in winter ^^
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
My Forum

Mira

« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2009, 08:44:23 AM »
Yeah, mist! There was a lot of mist on the water, it's why it was really strange ;)

And I think the aurora borealis are only in winter...? So it'd be a reason to go to Sweden or Norway in winter ^^

Maybe... But I haven't seen any aurora this winter. They are only seen on extremely cold nights. I think that people like I who have seen at least ten each year easily forget about them.

Offline agentAK

« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2009, 03:11:49 AM »
I've done all the generic stuff, and most of the things listed in this thread. Here are two I don't think you've heard before:

When I first got into Animorphs at about age five, I wore a spandex leotard under my clothing for seven years straight. Just in case. I also wore a tight covering over my ears when I slept, so I couldn't be infested in my sleep. My parents thought I was nuts, but didn't stop me.

I drew Andalites, specifically Ax, on my notes. On day in math, I didn't realize that my teacher was going to collect the sheet we were working on. I was in the bathroom when he took it off my desk, and when I couldn't find it I figured I had already shoved it into my mess of a binder. The next day he handed them back. I just stared in horror when I realized that he had taken mine. I have this mad crush on Ax. I'm not going to lie. Not only was he doodled all over the blank spaces of my paper in hearts, I had written "Isthill" in place of my last name! My teacher looked at me weird for a month.
...THIS WAS LAST MONTH.
RAF marrying Estrid so we can wear pretty dresses!

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2009, 04:20:07 AM »
:lol: :lol:
I often draw on my own note, even on the papers for tests ;) Some of my teachers even kept a photocopy of my drawings ^^' But I think I never draw any Andalite for them... the last one was an about-nude woman ;)
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
My Forum

Offline Mr. Guy36

• Xtreme Member
  • im still in ur ear, still controllin ur body
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2009, 01:35:49 PM »
I've been writing <Hope...> on most of my desks, just in case someone notices.

I refuse to remove this sig because of some petty argument. RAF must remain solid.
By popular demand, now with Gaz!

Above silence, the illuminating storms - Dying storms - Illuminate the silence above

Offline agentAK

« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2009, 03:43:39 PM »
Dude! I have to start doing that. I was going to have an Animorphs quote as my graduation comment, but I couldn't decide on one before the deadline, so I went with my back up
RAF marrying Estrid so we can wear pretty dresses!

Offline Aleron

• Thunder and Lightning
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2009, 02:10:22 AM »
I was reading some of the books the other day, and enjoying them, when one of my roommates was like "at least my books are above middle-school reading level".

Can't say it didn't get under my skin.  I can read all kinds of books, it's just no series has held my heart as long as Animorphs has.  It's special.

Offline Aquilai

• Imagination is imperative in ingenuity
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2009, 08:16:56 AM »
Can't say it didn't get under my skin.  I can read all kinds of books, it's just no series has held my heart as long as Animorphs has.  It's special.

I think nearly all of us can agree with that. Nowadays with the internet I find it difficult to just sit down and read a paper/physical book. I generally like all of KA's books. Although I am missing a certain book in the Everworld series...

I do remember back in the wee days of childhood I did say to my sister: "Clean the plates Ax!" as she was licking something off one can't remember what we were having but we both just cracked ourselves laughing. Aside from staring intently at a spider in the bathroom whilst doing a number one I think most of my Animorph-related incidents have been fairly few and far between.  :-[
Temporal Traveller Aquilai: "One small step back in time. One GIANT leap for mankind."
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts… their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"

Offline Aleron

• Thunder and Lightning
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2009, 03:40:12 PM »
When I was moving my friend into his house, we kept running into a red-tailed hawk.

Mira

« Reply #72 on: March 07, 2009, 02:21:19 PM »
OK today we had some guests and what did we got to eat? Cinnamon buns!! And as I didn't want mine I just let it lie there i front of me... Until I got one of my ideas so I took it, went out to the forest and placed it there. Some hours later I went back just for fun still. And it had disappeared.

Offline foxglade

• Wait. Hold the intergalactic phone!
    • In My Life
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2009, 03:09:55 AM »
Ha. I read books during reccess at school, and whenever I see a funny line I read it out loud. So once I was reading and I randomly read out, "Oh come on. I'm nobody's prince." like y'know, in The Message. And slowly everyone just looks at me, just like in the book right before that line. I just cracked up and everyone just shook their heads and went back to talking again. SO funny.
My String, My Rules. But the teacher made me throw my string away. :(
http://www.tobias-perigrine.blogspot.com
I see a little silhouette of a man SCARAMOUCH SCARAMOUCH will you do the fandango?
You can laugh or you can cry. Personally? I do both. At the same time.
Animorphs: The first 10 were light, funny, still innocent. But slowly, it got darker, more moral, passionate and mature. And then it was messy, bloody. It was chaos. It was the end.

Offline ChimichangaChupacabra

• Banned
« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2009, 03:59:03 AM »
I don't really have anything of note to add here, aside from a lame running joke a friend and I have with her younger sister, a Mickey D's employee.  The constant "I'd like a Happy Meal with extra Happy" dealio.  It's kind of amusing asking it of someone oblivious to the books.  Yay for "avoid the crazy-person" reactions.  :)
"WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!" - Bale.