Author Topic: Embarassing Animorphs Encounters  (Read 31232 times)

Offline Qwerty the Charliecorn

• The cannibalistic pipe-dweller
  • Xtreme Member
    • My deviantART
Re: Embarassing Animorphs Encounters
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2008, 04:54:47 PM »
I accused a fly of being an animorph once.. it was too friendly..

This has happened quite a few times to me.  Bugs just seem to be a bit more interested in me every now and then...

I once had a fly stalk me for three days. I counted. At the end, it either died or disappeared. I even talked to it a few times. Of course, it didn't reply.
If you are not in my avatar, and would like to be, or if you changed your name and avatar and would like me to update it, PM me. I cannot add or change anyone at the moment as I lost the file I use for this, but if people still want in, I'll work on it.

I am RAFmarried to my sweet shnukums, Rachel. ;D

Offline amy_animorph

« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2008, 05:10:08 PM »
I have yelled "ANDALITE!" at my dog on more than one occasion.

and also, one day this summer my friend and I were in her basement, looking through random boxes, when I stumbled across four Animorphs books in a box of her brothers. I literally yelled "OMG YOU HAVE ANIMORPHS!" and she just looked at me...and still refused to touch them.

Offline fao13

« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2009, 10:16:02 PM »
ok, THIS should be a long confession. I have.....

-Tried to aquire my dog
-Tried to MORPH said dog
-Stopped killing insects and bugs, in fear of murdering one of the Animorphs
-Looked at hawks with a new found respect, fascination, and slight suspicsion
-wondered seriously if i knew any Controllers

my two most embarrassing ones were once, when i was sitting around with my friends bored, i sighed and accidently said outloud, "Man...i wish i were an Andalite" THAT one was tough to live down.

and today actually, when my teacher comes behind me as i'm doing Classwork, and pulls out a doodle i've done of Andalites. she was like "what is this?"

Offline goom

• the underling of underlings
  • Administrator
  • no other distinguishing characteristics.
    • Twitch.TV Streams
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2009, 10:22:25 PM »
people used to catch me on RAF at school and make fun of me :]
but tomorrow is my last day and im done with school forever.

lucky. i don't have any classes in computer labs anymore :P

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2009, 10:31:37 PM »
heh, when i was younger, and therefore smaller, and used to eat at mcdonalds, i asked for a happy meal with extra happy, and the person was an animorphs fan and told me to go around to the fridge for the entrance

OMG I would've been really freaked out
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Uza-chan

• Kiley can spot a liar from a mile away >:O
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2009, 10:53:01 AM »
omg, this thread is awesome! XD

I first started reading animorphs in middle school and like two of my closest friends are a year older than me so they were in high school and I was in middle school, reading animorphs and stuff. And like, when we finally got to hang out once I accidentally brought my Animorphs with me, I can't remember which one I was reading, but when they saw it they just kept laughing and laughing and were like: So THIS is what you do when we're not with you?

The cool thing was that one of them ended up giving me all of her old books. # 1 and half of # 18 :P

esplin

« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2009, 01:38:10 PM »
People have caught me re-reading animorphs in high school and getting on RAF..

Offline Galladerotom

• Analysist, Paranoid, Trekie, and Psychic
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2009, 08:41:33 PM »
Whenever I bring it up people say that they either remeber the TV show a little bit or that they have never heard of it sad really  :'( .
We must extract the truth from this unbeliever on pain of torture! Get...THE COMFY CHAIR!

Offline goom

• Administrator
    • Twitch.TV Streams
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2009, 08:44:19 PM »
heh, when i was younger, and therefore smaller, and used to eat at mcdonalds, i asked for a happy meal with extra happy, and the person was an animorphs fan and told me to go around to the fridge for the entrance

OMG I would've been really freaked out

that would have been epic. i'm thinking about going to macdonalds (first time!) just for that.

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2009, 09:56:43 AM »
My friends also think Animorphs is old, for children and that kind of stuff, but I don't care... They read Harry Potter, still enjoy the anime and comics they liked when they were children... so they can't say anything ^^
I'm not embarrassed. If somebody have a problem with Animorphs, let's fight! >:D
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum

Offline Zana89

« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2009, 11:36:38 AM »
Funny thread :D

I haven't really had any embarrassing Animorphs encounters.
When I was younger I tried very hard to morph into my dog on several occations and I also used to draw Andalites and Yeerks all the time.
My uncle, brother and I used to always play Animorphs (my brother would be Jake, my uncle would be Ax and I would be the other four 'cause I was the expert, haha) and we'd even give our parents characters and we'd stay in character when we talked to them, although they had no idea they were even in it and didn't understand one bit of what we were saying XD

This was all when I was younger of course. Now I don't play Animorphs anymore :P
I do still read the books, watch the show and talk about it, but I don't find it embarrassing. If people don't like Animorphs or have some strange idea that it's "kid's stuff", I don't care. I still love it and it's their loss, not mine ;D

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Satan is dad, hell is my home.
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2009, 11:40:02 AM »
When i was younger i bought those little GPS tracker things and using it i follow a few people for three days....
My Theme song is The Number Of The Beast-Iron Maiden
Save a fire, Burn a tree
I put the laughter in manslaughter
“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.” - Winston Churchill
"Vidi, Vici, Veni." - Julius Caesar
"Hope is the first step to disappointment" - Librarian, Blood Ravens

Offline Starsword

« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2009, 07:01:04 PM »
1. Two days ago, I saw a very hungry Red Tail eating his lunch on the sidewalk. I got within two feet of it, and it was hungry enough that it still didn't care. I was thrilled.

2. Last year I was taking this girl to a formal and was really trying to impress her. Then my phone falls off the table. She picks it up and looks at my Animorphs background. "oh, is that the old tv show?" "Um,... yeah, its complicated..." quickly stuffing the phone in my pocket.
Until then we fight.

Offline Damien

• Natural law is overrated
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2009, 09:01:27 PM »
This isn't really an embarrassing thing but while I sit on the bus and stare out the window I imagine myself as an animorph and how I would seriously react and how I would become said animorph. I get like ten different possible ways this could happen like each bus ride. It is actually quiet fun.
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline goom

• Administrator
    • Twitch.TV Streams
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2009, 09:07:27 PM »
My friends also think Animorphs is old, for children and that kind of stuff, but I don't care... They read Harry Potter, still enjoy the anime and comics they liked when they were children... so they can't say anything ^^
I'm not embarrassed. If somebody have a problem with Animorphs, let's fight! >:D

animorphs > harry potter

'nuff said