Author Topic: Aniverse vs...  (Read 1024 times)

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
Aniverse vs...
« on: May 30, 2012, 06:18:33 PM »
So, inspired on what´s going on in the "Totally random animorphs thoughts" I made this. Where we can discuss about who would win in fights of aniverse vs other universes (greatly similar to comicvine).
So, this are the fights that are going on plus others that I thought about.

Ellimist/Crayak vs The living tribunal (marvel)/ Spectre (DC)

Andalite/ Hork-Bajir vs Xenomorph  (only seems fair)

Chee vs The terminator (T-850)

Howler vs Predator

Discuss and if you have more ideas, post them!!!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 10:50:40 PM by crossoverfan »

Offline Cookie

Re: Aniverse vs...
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 07:02:29 PM »
Well made sir :)

I'm guessing the Chee would be sin none violent programming?
If that's the case Chee hands down.

I don't know if there are any SG-1 fans on here, but who do you think would win in Yeerk vs Goa'uld?

Offline Pyrrhian

• Still Alive!
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 07:40:42 PM »
Cool idea! Maybe people should quote and edit the below with their views (adding more as the list grows) so the list isn't lost.

Winner = Living Tribunal
Omnipotence across multiverse. Ellimist/Crayak has only been shown to manipulate space in this universe and across time.

Winner = Xenomorph
Explained in the other thread!

Chee vs The Terminator (T-850)
Winner = Chee
Hang on are we talking about defeating (incl disable/render harmless optional killing?) If it's to the death and the Chee considers the Terminator a species (so violates it's non-violence restriction) then the Terminator would tear the Chee apart ... eventually.
Anyway the Chee might not consider the Terminator an intelligent species. That model has a chip preventing learning. This also means the Chee would outsmart the Terminator. Without the chip, I'll still go with the Chee from their millenia+ of experience.
Holograph tech might not fool the T-850 so there's no point discussing that.
Vehicles have been seem to damage that model of Terminator but the Chee might have been able to withstand a collision better so they seem a bit more durable.

Howler vs Predator
Winner = Howler
If they're both armed with equally powerful weapons then I'd go with Howler. If they're unarmed I'd probably still go with Howler. Howler howl (obviously) and their ability to see vital organs would be helpful. Not to mention their collective memory means they have experience from millions of warriors.

Yeerk vs Goa'uld
Winner = Goa'uld
Without hosts they're both pretty harmless but the Goa'uld can probably survive 3 days without rare Kandrona.
With hosts, Goa'uld strengthen their hosts which Yeerks don't.

I'm doing science and I'm ...

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 10:22:06 PM »
Cool idea! Maybe people should quote and edit the below with their views (adding more as the list grows) so the list isn't lost.

Winner = Living Tribunal
Omnipotence across multiverse. Ellimist/Crayak has only been shown to manipulate space in this universe and across time.

Winner = Xenomorph

Winner = Chee
Hang on are we talking about defeating (incl disable/render harmless optional killing?) If it's to the death and the Chee considers the Terminator a species (so violates it's non-violence restriction) then the Terminator would tear the Chee apart ... eventually.
Anyway the Chee might not consider the Terminator an intelligent species. That model has a chip preventing learning. This also means the Chee would outsmart the Terminator. Without the chip, I'll still go with the Chee from their millenia+ of experience.
Vehicles have been seem to damage that model of Terminator but the Chee might have been able to withstand a collision better so they seem a bit more durable.

Howler vs Predator
Winner = Howler
If they're both armed with equally powerful weapons then I'd go with Howler. If they're unarmed I'd probably still go with Howler. Howler howl (obviously) and their ability to see vital organs would be helpful. Not to mention their collective memory means they have experience from millions of warriors.

Yeerk vs Goa'uld
Winner = Goa'uld
Without hosts they're both pretty harmless but the Goa'uld can probably survive 3 days without rare Kandrona.

Not so sure about the predator vs howler. I mean if a howler is decapitated,  it dies right (based on Rachel prepared to kill jake if he lost control over the morph) ? And predator has all this stealth technology and sharp stuff right, decapitation for the win. At leat if this is in a city or jungle, in a cege the howler stomps.

And Chee vs terminator. The chee would have his anti-violence programm. But I don´t know which is more durable or strong.

I agree on everything else.

And I´ll put this up just because I´m a green lantern nerd. (I´m not actually expecting people to debate)

-Green lantern vs yeerk battle fleet (pool ship + 50 bug fighters)

(actually it doesn´t matter how many ships you thro at it)

EDIT: I planned to post a link to a video showing my point, but youtube hates me today, I´ll post a facebook link if I can.

EDIT 2: Youtube worked finally today, so here´s the link  AVRA IS A BADASS/ the true power of a lantern
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 08:44:08 AM by crossoverfan »

Offline Pyrrhian

• Still Alive!
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 08:42:23 AM »
Winner = Living Tribunal

Winner = Xenomorph

Winner = CheeT-850
Anyway the Chee might not consider the Terminator an intelligent species. That model has a chip preventing learning. This also means the Chee would outsmart the Terminator. Without the chip, I'll still go with the Chee from their millennium+ of experience.

I guess if we're talking about killing then T-850 would win. Remembering in the movie it is fairly adaptable even manipulating humans. Whether this is because it has been programmed to by humans rather than Skynet is a little unimportant since it is still AI. The Chee on the other hand are restricted not just by their non-violence programming but also by their sense of morality which limits them despite their experience. Due to it's adaptability, the T-850 would find a way to destroy the Chee after some time even if the Chee might be a little more durable.

Howler vs Predator
Winner = Howler
Howlers can see vulnerable organs so even if both Howlers and Predators were armed, I'd say that the cloaking technology wouldn't work against Howlers. As an intelligent species (smart enough to develop advanced weaponry) Predators would be hit by the howl regardless of cloak or no cloak which leaves them as sitting ducks for the Howler. Whilst I do agree that a single decapitation would kill a Howler, the same could be said for a lot of species including Predators. What you're referring to is "1st-hit". Whoever gets to strike first with a killing blow (headshot/decapitation etc) wins which kinda makes it a moot point if the Predator can't sneak up on a Howler to kill it in 1 move.
Don't forget that assuming we're kind and we give the Predator the 1st strike and it screws up, Howlers have super fast regenerative abilities which Predators don't have. The Howler would just spin round and use it's retractable claws for close combat (stabbing to restrain/kill) or in a fluid move pick up a suitable weapon and go in for the kill.

Yeerk vs Goa'uld
Winner = Goa'uld

Green Lantern vs Yeerk Battle Fleet
Winner = Green Lantern?
I'm not familiar with the Green Lantern multiverse so it's just a guess. All I can think of is that the ring gives them near infinite energy to create forcefields, energy blasts and throw stuff around. Near infinite mystical energy usually trumps "conventional" technology.

You can delete my comments in my quote to replace with your views on the matchups. The underlined bit is the response to your last reply. I guess you made me think twice about T-850s and Chee! I also added your Green Lantern addition :)
I'm doing science and I'm ...

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 06:44:50 PM »
*Facepalm to myself*

And Chee vs terminator. The chee would have his anti-violence programm. But I don´t know which is more durable or strong.

I meant to say wouldn´t, you know, it would be capable of violence.

And watch the video!!! ;D

Offline Underseen

• One of RAFs resident ShapeShifters
  • Xtreme Member
  • Feisty Generation Fifteen
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 11:48:15 AM »
Snowbird (Marvel Comics) vs Rachel (animorphs)
RAF awards 2012: Best Newcomer... It feels good too

Well, Blue is my RAFcousin.
 Blaze is my RAFbrother and formidable rival.

Offline Tim Bruening

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2015, 09:04:32 PM »
Visser 3's Blade ship vs Borg Cube (Star Trek) vs Shadow Crab (Babylon 5) vs Gou'ld mother ship (Stargate).

Ellimist/Crayak vs Q (Star Trek) vs the Ancients/Ori (Stargate).

A Hork-Bajir vs a Klingon (Star Trek) vs a Jaffar (Star Gate).