Author Topic: The one who banished crayak.  (Read 6259 times)

Offline voodooqueen126

Re: The one who banished crayak.
« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2009, 12:35:28 AM »
I am pretty sure that Crayak is based on Sauron and is a big red eye...
the difference between Crayak vs Ellimist and God vs Satan is that God is much more powerful than Satan. A story that illustrates this was told about Martin Luther by my religion teacher. When Martin Luther was translating the Bible into german whilst locked up in a castle for his own protect, he was having a terrible depressive episode (he is often retroactively diagnosed as being Manic Depressive/Bipolar) and was toss and turning and having the sensation of having his chest crushed, he woke up and saw the devil standing at the end of his bed. When Luther saw this he said "oh it's only you" and went back to sleep. My teacher said that what story meant was that people give the devil far too much credit (which he likes) and blame him for their evil actions rather than take responsibility (like David Berkowitz and a few other serial killers). The devil is basically a pathetic coward with little power beyond that of tempter. where as the Crayak and Ellimist are evenly matched which ties the Crayak and Ellimist into being more Mandaean or Zoroastrian.

Offline Azguard

• God
« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2009, 01:13:43 PM »
I love Zoroastrian. I think it is such an interesting religion.

anyway, I always thought the Ellimist was stronger, if only just slightly. Except that Crayak is more dangerous and destructive.
RAFcrushin on Tyler. Come on, isn't everyone?

Offline voodooqueen126

« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2009, 07:45:39 PM »
Apparently the good one will win at the end of time in Zoroastrianism.

Offline Azguard

• God
« Reply #108 on: August 28, 2009, 08:20:42 PM »
so...the Ellimist. the zoroastrians must have been talking about him. ^^
RAFcrushin on Tyler. Come on, isn't everyone?