Author Topic: Operation MAAS  (Read 8482 times)

Offline ANna

• I see you.
  • God
  • guess who's back ?
Operation MAAS
« on: June 04, 2008, 11:25:48 AM »
Just wondering if we were gonna transfer and start it up again. I mean, it's up to duff, but I kinda wanna start up where we left off.
I can still remember the words and what they meant.
As we etched them with our fingers, In years of wet cement.
--
And I feel tonight that I let you die, but you could've lived forever it's the smiles that keep you alive.

Offline Duff

• Entreprenerd
  • God
    • Under the Capes
Re: Operation MAAS
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 11:58:49 AM »
((yea im up for keeping it going, i dont think we have to transfer it all over tho, we can go back and read it if we need to, thats alot of stuff lol

I'll start working on a post, someone feel free to get us going again))

Offline ANna

• I see you.
  • God
  • guess who's back ?
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 12:01:03 PM »
(Yeah I'll start on a post. I'm on earth still right? yeah I think so. totally different plot line than everyone else lol )
--
And I feel tonight that I let you die, but you could've lived forever it's the smiles that keep you alive.

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 01:56:30 PM »
(Anna, if you want to join the rest of us, you can write an explosion that both causes a Sario Rip and kills your other self, teleporting you to us. Plausible enough, considering. LIGHTBULB IDEA!!! We need to re-write the BASIC info about each of us, before we get going, for a quick-reference. Please, everyone, give me your characters' ages and current morphs, and I'll sketch out a timeline of everything since the first Invasion. It would help A LOT if someone would remind me which page of Old O.MAAS had my rough sketch of all our ages. I can't seem to find it. Phooey. Anywho, I don't EXPECT you to follow my example, I'm just doing it this way to organize my thoughts.)

Name: Isabel Stone (formerly Elizabeth Rosetta Petersen)
Morphs:
Flyer(s): White Gyrfalcon, Snowy Owl, Variable Goshawk, etc.
Fighter(s): Snow-White Tiger, Polar Bear, Snow Leopard, Black Jaguar
Nighter(s): Black Jaguar, Snow Leopard, Tiger
Hider(s): Ermine, Flea, ****roach, Housefly, Pigeon, Herring Gull
Survivor(s): Flea, ****roach
Diver(s): Orca, Leopard Seal
Other (serve no obvious purpose): Great Egret, Snow Petrel, Fairy Tern, Ivory Gull
Talents/Oddities: Estreen, half-tiger genetic quirk
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time

Offline ANna

• I see you.
  • God
  • guess who's back ?
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 02:24:22 PM »
(your gonna do a timeline thing? cool, that'll be helpful. my characters age and morphs are all on the old RAF if you need 'em. I'd post 'em but old RAF is taking forever to load for me.

and I might take you up on that idea, of the sario rip. not sure, i'll think about it while typing up my post.)
--

Offline Venom

• Xtreme Member
  • We are Venom
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2008, 02:30:53 PM »
(estelore, i still find the rosetta stone part hillarious)

Name: Daniel Nabet
Morphs:
flyer: Bald Eagle
Fighter(s): Lion, Hork-Bajir, Jaguar, King Cobra
Nighter: Snowy Owl
Hider(s): Roach, Fly, Cat, Golden Retriever
Diver: Great White Shark
Other: Human (Carl Stern), Human (William Higgins), Strange octo-alien-thingy
Talents: skilled swordsman, skilled in unarmed combat, skilled in armed combat, army training
RAFDating Marie. Jealous?

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End

Basically I put everyone who looks like a good guy in Gryffindor and everyone who looks like a bad guy in Slytherin. The rest can go wherever the hell they want, I don't care.

Offline Duff

• Entreprenerd
  • God
    • Under the Capes
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2008, 10:03:02 PM »
this is what you were talking about right estelore, ive referenced it a few times
It appears that our back-stories are conflicting with each other. Pooh. Well, let's see... Isabel met Aximili, already liason between Earth and his planet, when she was three. Isabel is twenty-seven now, and her father was already an ambassador when she was born. We COULD assume that the war went on four years longer than it said in the books [which didn't really give very specific timelines for the war itself], or we could say that there was a secondary war on Earth. Perhaps anti-alien fanatics and renegade Yeerks united against the Hork-Bajir and Andalite peoples, and the war itself began and ended on Earth. Eventually Earth is an Empire controlled by Asia[now including Australia and Oceania], Europe [now united as a single dominant country including Africa] and America [now including Mexico and South America]. Russia is neutral territory, and it controls the entirety of both poles [as well as Canada, Alaska, and Scandinavia, basically everything COLD]. These four super-countries are known as the Four Republics, each led by a single individual and a parliamentary legislature. The Southern Hemisphere was taken over by leaders that thought the Andalites wanted to conquer us, and wanted to separate from our influence (Africa, Australia, Oceania, Antarctica, and South America.) That would mean that there were actually THREE wars: the War of the Invasion, the War of the Rebellion, and the War of the Secession. Invasion: begun and ended 2000. Rebellion: begun 2017, ended 2018. Secession: begun 2028, ended 2039 with the fall of the CIA, orchestrated by Isabel and Shade. This war was actually probably partially caused by refugee Yeerks who resented Andalite influence in America and Europe. The CIA was their final stronghold. This was the longest and bloodiest war in history, lasting 11 years.
Our ages, oldest to youngest: Daniel Nabet-37, William Higgins-29, Isabel Stone-27, Poison- 20, Leia Burg- 19, Ellie Hunter- 17, Juggernaut- unknown.
Let's say that the first war was over in real time, 2000. Nabet was born during the peace of 2001, and he was part of the second war in 2018. Isabel was born 2013, during the peace before the second war. She met Aximili in 2016, for peace talks with her dad. In 2017, the peace talks failed and the war of the Rebellion began. Higgins was born 2011, and he was in the navy in the Secession war, 2038. Poison was born 2020, Leia was born 2021, and Ellie was born 2023, all three of them children of peacetime. It is now 2040, and we all believed that Operation MAAS was to stop morphing crime that sprang up after the last war. Hopefully this suits you all. Since it is so "future" now, I will give us some interesting new inventions, which I mentioned early on but hadn't implemented.
Higgins and company, I will now create a post leading up to our escape. Jayne, if you want Erik mutated like Isabel, let things proceed and tell me what animal. If you want him to stay...normal...cut the power to the ship's lights and morph-inhibitors. I will employ some of that "psychic" stuff, too.

Name: William Higgins
Morphs
Flyer: Black Hawk, Bald Eagle
Fighter: Gorilla, Royal Bengal Tiger, Elephant, German Shepherd
Hider: Fly, roach, rat, spider monkey
Survivor: ****roach
Divers: Saltwater Crocodile
Others: Human (Prison guard), Human (controller)
Talents: Navy seal training, sharpshooter

Offline Venom

• Xtreme Member
  • We are Venom
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2008, 10:04:00 PM »
well, that completely screws up my fanfic on nabet... im not changing it

Basically I put everyone who looks like a good guy in Gryffindor and everyone who looks like a bad guy in Slytherin. The rest can go wherever the hell they want, I don't care.

Offline Duff

• Entreprenerd
  • God
    • Under the Capes
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2008, 10:07:54 PM »
haha i think we can have some inconsistencies, its all good, love that fic btw

Offline Venom

• Xtreme Member
  • We are Venom
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2008, 10:09:09 PM »
thanks, im too busy with exams currently to continue though

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2008, 11:55:32 PM »
Exactly, Duff! Thanks for not forcing me to look through all the old pages again!
Shanker, I simply HAD to add the Rosetta Stone bit: I'm language-obsessed, and I'm much too fond of a certain Digimon.
I applaud both of you, upping your Karma.
<3 X O X O

My Boys of O.MAAS=wonderful
Jayne + ANna = also wonderful
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 12:00:08 AM by Estelore »
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

Offline ANna

• I see you.
  • God
  • guess who's back ?
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2008, 10:47:07 AM »
oh, I see how it is. Fine. :'(
that made my heart feel sad, Estelore. :(

hehe kidding.

so, um, I think Demos is out though. He hasn't even been around in forever.
--

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2008, 11:41:53 AM »
What's wrong, Anna? I applauded you, too!

Yeeeahhh....Demos.. .where are you, man?

Offline ANna

• I see you.
  • God
  • guess who's back ?
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2008, 11:43:43 AM »
lol it was that you mentioned me last. I applauded you to! yay karma!

Yeah, I don't think he's been on for a long time...
--

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2008, 11:27:52 AM »
Well, let's get this thing moving! I've missed it like you wouldn't believe!
------
While Higgins was working with Juggernaut to get us a ride home, Erik and I were working with Daniel to stabilize Leia, who was flashing all sorts of spazzy colors on my morph-vision. If I didn't know better, I'd say that she was having some sort of reaction to the morphing technology itself.
"Higgins! How is that transport coming along? Do you know how long it will take to get out of here? Leia needs help soon."