Animorphs Section > Animorphs Role Playing

RAF: The Soap Opera

(1/15) > >>

Estelore:
The Rules are simple:
No God-modding
The character that you play is...yourself...as we know you on RAF.
Keep it PG or thereabouts, okey?!

Cool.
Let's start!
I'll give a loose profile, with openings for personality clashes. FunfunFUN! Remember: what happens in the S.O. STAYS in the S.O.
Don't abuse this thread for personal conflicts, please. Any opinions that we state in this thread are totally irrelevant outside this thread. If, for instance, I call someone a potential mortal nemesis, it is because I think that it would be fun to act out a fictional fight with them, not because I don't like them. I like all of you.

Estelore
Personality: Lovable, arrogant, potentially the nicest sociopath that you will ever have the good fortune to meet.
Species: Sentient humanoid embodiment of a star, impersonating a human.
Love interest(s): Toomin, Shanker, Tyler
Potential rival(s): Anna, Jayne, Claire
Potential mortal nemeses:RedBaron, Esplin 9466
May be my evil twin: Ken ;)

ANItiger13:
Ken
Personality: Creative and sensitive around parents, yet obnoxious, impulsive and sarcastic when with friends.
Species: Human
Love interest(s): Anna
Potential rival(s): Tim and Matt
Potential Mortal Nemeses: Rob
May be my evil twin: (Why am I yours, Este...?) I don't know...

Estelore:
Ken, you are almost exactly opposite of my personality. Where I am downright strange and very vehement about my opinions, you are calm and mild-mannered, with a 'normal'-ish personality.
It seemed to fit.
Plus, I think that it would be rather funny.

ANItiger13:
"Calm and mild-mannered" Haha...I'm Clark Kent...Yeah, I guess it does fit, and it would be funny...but, wouldn't that make you my evil twin? And, you're a star, so that would make it extra funny...

Estelore:
True...true...*ponderponderponder*
Well, does an evil being consider herself evil?
I can justify virtually everything that I do, even to Isaac Asimov. >:D
:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version