Author Topic: Yeerk physiology  (Read 2606 times)

Offline Blocky97

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I don't have time to be sane.
Re: Yeerk physiology
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2009, 02:08:24 PM »
what is this about?

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2009, 02:09:45 PM »
we're discussing Yeerk physiology
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline goom

• the underling of underlings
  • Administrator
  • no other distinguishing characteristics.
    • Twitch.TV Streams
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2009, 02:20:40 PM »
Well that's actually possible, the only ones whom we see experience "yeerkery" firsthand are Jake and Cassie, both of whom could have simply healed their ears with morphing.  :P

let's not forget ax!
(book 29)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2009, 02:26:41 PM »
that was a good book i can't wait untill they do that one on animorphs the radio drama speaking of which its on in an hour and a half i only hope they get the stream working by then
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline JFalcon

• I need to get out more . . .
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2009, 03:26:02 PM »
 Odly enough I read 29 just last night . . . my only defense is I read it some time after making that post and so did indeed, shamefully forget about poor old Ax  :P
"I would be a ghost of this dynasty before I'd be a general of rebels and traitors!" ~ Pang De, Romance of the Three Kingdoms

"My brain! My brain! Me hurty to think!" ~ Zim, Invader Zim

"Fight it off? You must have me confused with someone who's brave." ~ Church, Red vs Blue