Author Topic: Fat morphers.  (Read 4078 times)

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
Re: Fat morphers.
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2010, 08:03:32 AM »
I'm not what you'd call obese, but I weigh 135 pounds in a 5"3 body. I'm a little pudgy. X3 So no stereotyping fat people or getting disgusted by them morphing. ; ) They're just...people like anyone else. Sometimes people with different reactions to stress or people with lousy metabolisms. XD

Fat people morphing would probably enter the morphs in exactly the same way as the others, and morph back just as they were. Though there might be an added .000003% chance that they'll bump into something in Z-Space. But other than that I can't see why it'd be too much difference. Though your points about why morphing works the way it does in general are quite valid.

BaronConall

Re: Fat morphers.
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2010, 09:37:31 AM »
Yeah, I saw this topic and knew I had to register here ;D

First post: AWAAAYYY!!!

At first I was gonna say that morphing is all DNA based and that they would most likely retain their mass when they morphed back, but on reading the replies, I have two theories:

1) Morphing is a WEIRD (and alien) science. Like y'all were saying, acquiring DNA records the age and appearance of the morph and heals any injuries, disabilities and scars that aren't genetic. That being said, morphing seems to take a snapshot of the animal or person you've acquired (hair length, muscle, possibly even weight) and provides the morpher with a genetically healed copy. Free of scars or injury, unless they're from birth or hereditary.

2) It's been noted that when morphing a creature smaller than your original mass, your excess mass is stored in Z-Space, being recalled to the host upon de-morphing. That would mean whatever your mass was when you morphed would be the mass you retrieved from Z-Space after 2 hours.

My big thing is that morphing would save you a LOT of dentistry, haha! Morph those cavities away!

My own question is: Do you morph away piercings and tattoo's?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 09:40:11 AM by BaronConall »