Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 334790 times)

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #7035 on: January 24, 2010, 08:52:32 PM »
Elayne was still scowling, but at the Andalite female's words, she raised her head and gave a tentative smile. "Bad day, yeah. You could say that." Her speech was still slurred, but she actually seemed more awake after her fall. "And yeah... one hundred percent human. Believe it or not."
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Agent 128

« Reply #7036 on: January 24, 2010, 09:09:57 PM »
Elipir 851 went back into the bar because apparently, that imperial yeerk ran off and there pretty much wasn't an incident. He went up to the counter and ordered 2 more glasses of wine. He couldn't help but stick around for so long, those guys looked like an interesting bunch. Again, he chose to sit next to a window, to keep a close watch on his ship, which was also his kandrona supply.

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #7037 on: January 24, 2010, 09:18:41 PM »
<That's...new,> Terenia says, a bit surprised. She crosses her arms, suddenly interested. Parker is the closest to a true human she has met since arriving here, but they had never had the opportunity to talk and he wasn't exactly human anyways. He was...modified. Not that she was one to talk.

<And how exactly did a human end up in this craphole? The only human's that are capable of spaceflight are Yeerks. Or...pirates, apparently...> She leans against the doorframe, not really caring that she is blocking others from entering and exiting.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #7038 on: January 24, 2010, 09:25:42 PM »
Elayne could not help but grin at the way this Andalite stood in the doorway, entirely apathetic to Claxter's attempt to enter behind her. "I've got my own ship out there," she waved in the general direction of the small vessel. "Had a little... issue with my pilot, landed here t'make some repairs 'n such." She leaned against the back of the seat, watching her. "An' it's not so uncommon for humans t'have their own ships where--or when--I'm from. Humans with some cash, that is."
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #7039 on: January 24, 2010, 09:55:15 PM »
Claxter's attempt to enter behind her.

((Interesting wording. ;D))
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #7040 on: January 24, 2010, 10:18:29 PM »
((Do you think I can get goom to make me an EPIC EYEROLL smiley? lol))
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #7041 on: January 24, 2010, 10:20:20 PM »
((Keshin can't post until Balthazar responds. x3 ))

The gem-like protrusion on the top of Mar's left hand begins to blink. Mar notes this and opens up the holographic screen from somewhat earlier. The text displayed on the screen reads, "Mar, why in the world is the incarnation still there? You blinked out so we'd thought you'd gone on to do better things, but here you are again. Is it really necessary to waste resources like this?" Mar glares at the screen and hastily begins typing out a response.

Mar's response states: "We've gone over this. I am interested in the place. You have no right whatsoever to question my actions. Leave me to it or there will be consequences."

Mar then closes the screen and notices that Terenia, that troublesome girl, has re-entered the Bar. Mar rolls his eyes and says, "Are you still here? I thought you would have gone back to your terrible slave driver by now. I imagine that every minute more you spend in this place complicates our lives further."

Offline Agent 128

« Reply #7042 on: January 24, 2010, 10:21:27 PM »
Elipir was listening in on one conversation and he decided to join: "Actually, I have seen an entirely different faction of them that are capable of faster than light travel. You may not have heard of them because they don't have much influence here, but I have crossed paths with them several times. They call themselves the Galactic Federation and they supposedly rule a nearby galaxy."
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 10:22:58 PM by Agent 128 »

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #7043 on: January 24, 2010, 10:29:06 PM »
Claxter's expression turned to mild irritation as Terenia was standing right in the doorway. Instead of saying something, he decided to just wait outside. He overheard what Mar said to her. <Terenia is quarantined here until Prince Ossanlin figures out what to do about the situation. In the meantime he seems to be busy elsewhere and I am guarding Terenia.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #7044 on: January 24, 2010, 10:46:15 PM »
Mar glances at Claxter almost for the first time, as if he hadn't really been paying attention the young Andalite before now. "Odd. You seem a bit...young to be one of the kind of warriors I'd expect Ossanlin to have. Do you have any idea why he's involving himself with this?" Mar puts his hand on his chin. "I suspect it has something to do with his "principles" or some such foolishness, but it has caused everyone in this Bar untold amounts of trouble. It doesn't seem like it's worth it at all to me. Let them suffer."

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #7045 on: January 24, 2010, 10:50:48 PM »
<When?> Terenia raises a brow, <are you trying to tell me you're from the future?>

She hesitates, overcome with a duel sense of curiosity and dread. She wants to ask about the future, but something makes her stop. Before she can re-evaluate her situation she is hit by a barrage of comments from Mar, Elipir and others. Mar's comment in particular stings and the scowl returns to her face.

<No one asked you. Last time I checked a bar was open to whoever is willing to pay. Besides, if I had it my way you'd never have to look at my complicated self again.>

She finally decides to step into the bar, allowing Claxter passage as she refocuses on the human, Elayne, <where on earth are you from?> she asks.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #7046 on: January 25, 2010, 03:07:38 AM »
As the one wearing the armored jumpsuit came up to him and asked how the bar was treating him, Balthazar said "It's giving me a place to get away from all the wars on my home planet, so in other terms, it's treating me just fine."

GESB Character: Subject #2218
Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #7047 on: January 25, 2010, 04:01:13 AM »
((I'm waiting on Alic to post since she said she wanted to find Ossanlin.))
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Alic

« Reply #7048 on: January 25, 2010, 04:08:19 AM »
(on my way home then ill post as soon as I get there)

Post Merged: January 25, 2010, 04:44:12 AM
Alic stood for a minute while Terenia and Claxter headed back to the bar. Why was she waiting again? Oh, yes, to find Ossanlin. The alcohol was starting to make her forget things. She started jogging to the area where she thinks she saw Ossanlin run off to, only tripping every other step over her own bare feet.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 04:44:12 AM by Aliciania »

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #7049 on: January 25, 2010, 08:16:46 AM »
Elayne looked to Elipir as he spoke then frowned. "Maybe that's true in your dimension, but I've never heard of this Galactic Federation. Humans just achieved z-space access on my Earth."

When Terenia addressed her again, she said, "Grew up in Colorado, but I lived th' last ten years or so in California. Moved there in 1999."
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 06:23:32 PM by KitsuneMarie »
Aluminator's RAFsister