Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 334433 times)

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #7005 on: January 24, 2010, 12:35:59 AM »
Elayne gave Thordon a nod of thanks that was marginally less bleary-eyed than one might expect. "No, th'war's over now," she grumbled to him. "All that's left now is a ****ing political hell."

She swung her gaze around to Mar, although she sat back far enough to include Thordon in the conversation. "And you wanna know what they did?" She gave a smirk that showed too many teeth. "They infested my father. An' it was th' damn best thing that ever happened to him."

Anchoring herself to the bar with her elbows, she shook her head in disgust. "That's th' thing th' humans and th' Andalites can't get: not all Yeerks are like Esplin 9466 Primary. If we try t'eradicate them--or turn them all int' nothlits or whatever crap they're stewin' up now--we're committing xenocide. Yeah? Isn't that worse than infestation?"
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #7006 on: January 24, 2010, 12:38:03 AM »
((Hellooooo dialect Elayne :P ))

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #7007 on: January 24, 2010, 12:41:54 AM »
((Teach, :huh:))

Thordon tilts his head, "Over? Myitt said the war was still on."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #7008 on: January 24, 2010, 12:46:21 AM »
((Just ignore me. I've been in my own personal bar tonight >_> ))

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #7009 on: January 24, 2010, 12:48:34 AM »
((Haha, you got it. :P ))

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #7010 on: January 24, 2010, 12:50:44 AM »
((Hellooooo dialect Elayne :P ))

((She gets slurry when she gets drunk...  ;D ))

"I'm from Myitt's future," Elayne said, turning her gaze back to Thordon. Then she frowned, her forehead wrinkling. "Or... somethin' that could be her future. Who the heck knows," she signed. "Anyway, it's 2003 for her--2010 for me. The fighting ended for us in 1999--or so we thought, 'cause then battles kept breakin' out. Th' last peace treaty was finally signed a year ago."
Aluminator's RAFsister

Alic

« Reply #7011 on: January 24, 2010, 12:54:20 AM »
Alic luckily has handled her human body drunk... many times... and managed to catch her fall as she stumbled over Terenia.
"Wow."
She looked over at Claxter and couldn't help but smile. Oh, he was in an interesting positon! "I can find Ossanlin if you would like to help her back to the bar.. I'm not afraid of any yeerk that may be out here waiting. That guy was too scared to worry about him anyways."

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #7012 on: January 24, 2010, 01:00:21 AM »
Thordon raises his head in discovery, "Ah, that makes sense then. If Yeerks are becoming nothlits, it wouldn't mean xenocide, it just means that they are voluntarily evolving. They'd still be Yeerks at heart. I'm an Anaron. I ascended, technically I'm a Wraith now, no longer an Anaron, but I'm still an Anaron at heart. Although the change should be voluntary, I have to stress that point."

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #7013 on: January 24, 2010, 01:15:28 AM »
She shook her head again, then clutched at the bar as the action made her vision swim. "Too much drink for this discussion," she muttered, then looked to him, focusing her eyes after a little struggle. "Thordon, you're right, it isn't killing them. But it's erasin' part of what it is t'be a Yeerk. What th' heck does that mean, 'Yeerks at heart'? In one generation, they're assimilated. Gone."

She started to shake her head again then stopped herself, settling on narrowing her gaze instead. "And besides, it isn't voluntary, unless you count electin' between becoming a nothlit and execution a choice. I say if some humans wanna be voluntary hosts t'Yeerks, they shouldn't be prevented."
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #7014 on: January 24, 2010, 01:41:20 AM »
"Well, actually, the involuntary morphing would not be as much different than the involuntary infestations the Yeerks forced on the Humans. It sounds as though Karma is calling in their tab, so to speak. Though my personsal view is to allow voluntary infestations, and only voluntary ones."

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #7015 on: January 24, 2010, 10:14:44 AM »
"Well, before we solidify our plans," Morgan said after his comm beeped. "There's something needs taking care of."

Both Gaz and Morgan walked outside. Near Morgan's ship, a couple members of his crew had been digging a hole for the box. They were getting ready to lower it in.

Fletcher was standing to one side, and Asda had come out of the ship.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #7016 on: January 24, 2010, 11:00:52 AM »
Temrash followed Gaz and Morgan outside. He said a few words in Yeerkish in respect for the dead.

<I don't want you to get taken. You are vulnerable. Both of you.> Claxter said. <I'm following you around because my Prince wants me to, and because I want to protect Efaen. Even though I'm not yet good at real battle.> Claxter was swaying a bit too, but his four legs kept him steady. <We will let Alinciana follow the Yeerk. Though you should probably demorph first. It would be easier than traveling in the strange Human form.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #7017 on: January 24, 2010, 11:23:38 AM »
Terenia nods, her face flushing with the embarrassment of falling twice now. She concentrates on her Andalite form. As the morph progresses her head begins to clear, all effects of the alcohol vanishing with her human features. Two minutes later she has returned to Efaen's natural form.

<We don't need protecting,> Terenia says, but her thoughts are less belligerent than they have been, almost reminiscent of Efaen's softness, <vulnerability is something we are used to.>

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #7018 on: January 24, 2010, 12:26:47 PM »
There was an awkward moment as Claxter though about what to say. He didn't know if she wanted to go back into the bar, and it may not even be the safest place. <So...what do you do for fun? when you aren't on Visser Three's Bladeship or doing errands.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #7019 on: January 24, 2010, 12:31:45 PM »
<You asked me that before,> Terenia responds, a bit of the ice coming back to her tone, <there was a reason I didn't answer. Don't mistake my being away from the Blade Ship as freedom. I'm as much a slave to Visser Three as Efaen is to me. More so, because I think I am infinitely more pleasant than that bastard. I haven't had 'fun' in a long time. Every minute of my life is a game of survival.>