Author Topic: Cryaak's Trick (T)  (Read 1642 times)

Offline elelohesterling

• See... I'm an ugly pretty boy :D
Cryaak's Trick (T)
« on: August 27, 2008, 12:37:25 PM »
The story of a boy tricked to do Crayak's bidding in the Animorphs Universe. A Twist on the whole alternamorphs thing. Instead of becoming an animorph right away, a person is turned into a controller. Rated for suicide allusions in the first chapter.

This chapter is mainly setup for the rest of the novel, not all of it will make sense, but if you stick with it all will be revealed in the next chapter which I should have up in the next few days.

My name is Stipolla-Andorouth-Lindill.

I don't know if my fellow Andalites will recognize that name, they probably won't for some time.

Yeerks know that name, you see I, or my body, was the former host of Subvisser-3, one of Visser 3's henchmen.

My fellow, or former fellow Humans will never recognize that name, they would know me by the name of Sterling. Simply Sterling, I can not tell you more, as my human family can not know I still am alive in any form, it's one of the rules I play by. Rules instituted by Crayak and Ellimist. The only people who call me this name now are my human friends who have too hard of a time saying my andalite name.

I'm confusing you aren't I? Well this is normal, I must explain my story to you, you must believe it. You must believe that everything I'll tell you here is true, is real. The Yeerks exist. If you don't, then you may perish, in one form or another.

However, my story begins when I believed it to be a lie, in a book. A book marked fiction, a book I can't remember beyond what has happened to me thus far, but I know existed, I know they existed because I read them, but I can't remember a word from than other than the title, Animorphs.

I was human then, living a normal life. But I lost a friend. A friend to suicide, to be honest I really liked this friend, you know as in loved. Before this I had my issues, let me tell you, but after that, I lost it. I did not want to live anymore. I prayed every night for death to find me. I was a Christian though, so I always thought suicide was wrong, I knew that if I did it, I would go to hell. However, I found something so revolting, so hard to deal with, I didn't care. I found a letter to me from this girl, saying I was a weakling, saying I was nothing she wanted, saying that she killed herself because I would not leave her be.

This pushed me over the edge, I knew then the only escape I would have from the memories, from the pain, from the longing. I knew death would be my only escape, so I went home. I went home, grabbed a knife, and begin sawing at my wrist. Suddenly a light flashed, a light so bright it paralyzed all my sense.

Slowly but surely, I began to be able to speak, hear, and see, but I could not move, before me stood a creature so beautiful nothing could describe it, but... it felt weird, I don't know how to describe it, evil is the only word for it. I knew it was God... or... Satan.

The creature began to speak. “Sterling, you have committed a vile sin. A sin so evil you will be sent to Hell for it. However, I am willing to give you another chance.” At that moment I knew it had to be God, I just knew, or I thought I knew but in reality I had no idea.

I asked, “What chance?”

The creature responded, “I have need for your mind elsewhere on this planet. I have need for you to become something else to help me wage a war that we must win.” I must confess, this confused me, was God omni-potent, but then I remember that we each have a free will.

“And what must I do?” I asked, hesitantly.

“You must become another creature, you will remember your life as it was, all but a few small details, but also remember the invented past of this creature you will become, you will then have full freedom to choose your destiny as that creature, to reverse this great sin you have done.” The creature replied to me, giving me the hope of redemption.

“But... what will happen to my human body, and my family?” I asked.

The creature gave me a look like, before proceeding, “They will believe you are dead, your body will remain here, it is your mind I need, not your body. This is your only rule of this deal, you may never tell your parents if you see them that you are their son, you may never tell your family what has happened to you.”

“And if I disagree?” I asked?

“You will be returned to your dying form, and live out your eternal destiny. Hell.” The creature responded.

So I said yes, at the time it seemed logical. God was giving me another chance. But I was soon to find that God did not exist, that this creature was evil embodied, and that this entire talk had been a trick.

Right after I said yes, another blinding flash hit me, and I fell asleep, into a sleep that was so deep, it was unlike anything I had ever had in my life.

I would awake to find that the “God” I thought this creature was, was really a trickster and deciever, and that I was to be trapped in a living hell.
WOOT!

Terenia is RAFdating a ugly pretty boy :D

Offline Gumby

• Reginald, Lord of The Abyss.
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to where it all began
Re: Cryaak's Trick (T)
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 06:55:12 PM »
Nice. Can't wait for the next chapter.
"Now I can't speak for everyone; at least not until 'The Device' is completed."

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

Offline elelohesterling

• See... I'm an ugly pretty boy :D
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 08:14:39 PM »
Here is the next one:

CHAPTER 2: THE HELL

I awoke from my sleep, refreshed, but with one difference, I could not move, I could not use my mouth... wait I had no mouth, I couldn't do anything with my body. I heard, I saw, I felt, I moved, but It was not me doing it. This alarmed me greatly, what alarmed me more was soon to follow.

-{{Do you like your new life, Sterling?}}- A voice said in my head, laughing.

My body looked down for me, I noticed my hands, they had blue fur, further down I saw I had hooves. I searched my memories and a list of new ones joined my old. I still remembered my human life dully, but I remembered a ...Andalite.... life so much more clearly. Memories of training on a.... dome ship. Having a friend who looked like my new body, a friend named Aximili-Esgarrouth-Isthill, I think he was my Shorm, my best friend. I remember using my tail to fight, mock battles of course, and I remembered.... THE YEERKS!.

-{{That is correct, you are a controller, Stipolla-Andorouth-Lindill. You are now the host body for myself, Sub-Visser 3, one of Visser 3's highest lieutenants.}}- Again the voice in my head was mocking; horrible, evil.

-{{How could this be, Yeerk scum. I would rather die.}}- I spat back, finding myself repulsed by the idea of the Yeerk slime living in my head.

-{{You will see, when “God” returns}}- The yeerk prodded me.

God? Wait.... I remember know, God had appeared to me, giving me another chance... Only it seemed I was to endure a living hell, a life with a Yeerk in my head.

I know you are probably wondering what a Yeerk is, so let me explain to you from my Andalite memory what a yeerk is, because I do not remember from my human memories.

Yeerks are different. They have no body, like yours or mine. They live in the bodies of other species. They are  like ... slugs... They are almost powerless without hosts. The Yeerks are parasites. They must have a host to live in. In this form they are known as Controllers. They enter the brain and are absorbed into it, taking over the host's thoughts and feelings. They try to get the host to accept them voluntarily. It is easier that way. Otherwise the host may be able to resist, at least a little. It seems they are already here on earth, as I know from my human memories that is where we where.

Until today, I would have told you that only one Andalite had ever been enslaved by the Yeerks, an abomination. However, I know now, that through my choosing life for “God”, he was using my mind inside an Andalite, so I was the second ever Andalite...... Controller.

The Andalite in me hated this, pounded to get out. The human in me was curious, wondering what this new body was like, looking through my Andalite memories.

Suddenly the beautiful creature I had thought was God appeared before me, somehow different through, you could feel evil enter the room I was in. It began to speak, “Sub-Visser, before I allow you to keep this body, you must remember the rules. First, you are not allowed to tell anyone about me. Secondly, if anyone asks how you acquired a Andalite host, you must tell them you found it sleeping in the woods in a scoop, a scoop located nearby, and you were able to capture it with a tranquilizer your human host carried. Lastly, no one is to know of the unique human/Andalite that your host is. Should you break these rules, you will die instantly, and the Andalite will be loose. “

I heard the Yeerk control my thought-speek, just so you know, Thought speak was the way Andalites talked, the way we communicate since we have no mouth, it is somewhat like your Telapathy. But anyways, he used my thoughtspeak... to confirm what he said.

-{{ Yes, Lord Crayak. }}- It said. All the time I raged inside my head. “No, NO. Its not okay, let me go you repulsive slug.”

I then realized the truth, this creature was not God. If my hypothesis was correct, according to my human memories he reminded me of the Biblical creature of Satan. If my Andalite memories were correct, which they had seemed to be so far, he may have been an Ellimist.

The “God” creature turned to me, seemed to look through me, past the Yeerk infesting my brain, and looked at the little part I was holed up in, then he began speaking in his deep voice,  “I am neither God, nor Satan. Neither am I Ellimist, I am something far worse.” Shrugging, like he had just invited me to dinner, he dissipated, simply shed into the night air. Then I found myself alone once more.

-{{Not alone]}, The yeerk reminded me, -{{You have me!}}- it laughed, as it took control of my feet and forced me to walk out into the clearing, and it began to morph into what I realized what his human host.

WOOT!

Terenia is RAFdating a ugly pretty boy :D

Offline Gumby

• Reginald, Lord of The Abyss.
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to where it all began
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 09:43:04 PM »
Nice. Can't wait for number 3.
"Now I can't speak for everyone; at least not until 'The Device' is completed."

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw