Author Topic: Animorphs: An alternate future  (Read 12707 times)

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
Re: Animorphs: An alternate future
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2009, 10:17:41 PM »
(YUSH! That would totally rock!!!)
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2009, 10:18:34 PM »
(but no i want this to be serious)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2009, 10:23:21 PM »
(let's make a beast with a personality to match.)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2009, 10:44:09 PM »
(here's the name i picked out for the alien species Pondroca now we just need to create a body and personality)

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
    • Unlikely Heroes--Animorphs RP
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2009, 09:41:46 AM »
(That would be epic.  I'll keep track of this thread, and enter once I see a good opening.  BTW, IMO, Visser Three would now hold the position of Visser One.  BTW, do you have a bio of Yarin lying somewhere so I can see what he is?)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2009, 09:46:53 AM »
(sure)

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2009, 07:22:05 PM »
Pondroca: (Just a draft)
Appearance: Ranging from pink to blue and every other color in between, it is small and furry. It looks a bit like a bunny with sharp fangs. It has a longer snout than a rabbit and a black nose that constantly seems to be moving. It's a fast species. A little slower than a Garatron, but still very speedy. It can walk and run on its hind legs, but it moves fastest on all six. Instead of paws, it has tiny, four-toed hand-like things that end in tiny claws.

What do ya think?  ;D Critiques and other such things are perfectly welcome. And you're perfectly allowed to hate it, too. ^_^
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2009, 07:37:56 PM »
(that could work for a main villan like a visser host species but i was thinking that the Pondraca could be a secondary vilian that is not in league with the Yeerks)

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
    • Unlikely Heroes--Animorphs RP
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2009, 08:22:47 PM »
I think it'd be too small to infest.  And ooh...what if we involve the KELBRID.  =O

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2009, 08:34:12 PM »
(that could be interesting)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2009, 10:39:46 PM »
here's what was decided that the Pondroca would look like
Appearance Self-inflicted scar tattoos. Speaks Galard. Green carapace, hides wings inside it. Is reptilian/insectoid with avian qualities and bright green. Sticky-pad feet, long finger-claws. Bright green with black eyes. Long, sinewy legs - this beast is fast. Double-jointed arms.
Personality: Utterly insane and psychotic shows no allegiance to anyone, he's so insane any telepath that tries to read him will suffer ill effects. oh and he might be a cannibal
What i want is for him to fly in during some Yeerk battle and effortlessly defeat some Yeerk commander or something and he totally destroys them callously without any regard to sentient life.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2009, 02:59:21 PM »
(so is everyone cool with this idea?)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2009, 04:38:47 PM »
here's what i think it should look like with it's carapace open http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500362267566
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 04:50:28 PM by Yarin »

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2009, 07:45:26 PM »
(Sorry, 24-hour broadband trouble, but everything sounds good to me.  Of course, Shadow'll think he can take him no matter the form . . .  ;))

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2009, 10:07:13 PM »
(lol just try it he'll surprise you i still need to think of a name i was thinking of something really alien with apostrophes and comas in place of letters or something)