Author Topic: Would you feel violated by this?  (Read 2694 times)

Offline Lector

Re: Would you feel violated by this?
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2011, 02:26:14 AM »
Personally, I would not really feel violated, just a bit worried bout what was done in my name and shape. One thing I would definitely do, though, is getting the person who morphed me to promise to always inform me if he morphs me again, preferably before the morph. Then again, anyone who could morph me would be someone I really trust, so no reason to be all that worried.
"When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack!" -Richard Rahl
"You talk like a drunk man walks: in every direction but where he be headed." -Adie
"The time for desperation is upon us. Let's play." -Zedd

"People are stupid... They will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true."
[img]http://www.terrygoodkind.com/art_

Offline nocoolnametim

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2011, 09:53:22 AM »
Can't say I would be. I would understand that Cassie was just doing something nice for Ax. Now it does show further evidence that Cassie is a hypocrite when it comes to morphing sentient beings, but I still wouldn't be upset over the matter.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2011, 06:17:51 PM »
well ax already kind of had permission
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Tim Bruening

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2015, 01:25:15 AM »
I...I'd forgotten about this.  Wow.

That is messed up.

I mean, if Jake were to find out, of course he'd be hurt.  And, wow, that would give him and Cassie an opportunity to work through some actual relationship troubles worse than trying to pretend they're not attracted.  And, oh crap, this could make for an interesting fic....

I bet that the above happened off camera.