Author Topic: RAFanime club??  (Read 1391 times)

Offline SuperBlue

• God
RAFanime club??
« on: June 15, 2010, 04:21:44 PM »
Me, Shorty and Lorraine were talking about our school anime clubs were just a bunch of stupid nerds playing video games and how much we wanted a group of normal people and have legitimate anime conversations with them(although RAFians can barely be considered normal) and the idea of starting a RAFanime club came to mind. I was thinking we could have like a sub-board in the media section and discuss anime depending on what thread we're in. Like having a DBZ thread, a FMA threads, ect. So...thoughts?
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

HiImshort

Re: RAFanime club??
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 04:23:15 PM »
I'm all for it. :D

Offline AcreLorraine

• Acres and acres
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 04:23:30 PM »
Or possibly something closer to a book club but instead of assigned readings we watch an episode or two of the series and talk about it.
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations.

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
 Winston Churchill 

Fanservice?  What fanservice?  This is author service, I don't care if the fans like it or not.

Offline Bito

• My DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 01:29:47 PM »
Would be fun to have a (sub-)board where we also could discuss anime and manga :3
Sounds like a cool idea.

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 03:42:56 PM »
Now all we need is a mod's support. MWHUHAHAHAHA
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)