Animorphs Section > Animorphs Forum Classic

The Visser book cover

(1/3) > >>

Chad32:
Does anyone know why Visser Three was put on the cover of Visser, instead of Marco's mother? I find that weird.

And why is Visser Three's tail blade pointed backwards?

RYTX:
absolutely no clue

His stalk eyes are weird on it, both go forward, but on the back cover you can see one eye too, like it's turned

Phoenix004:
I remember hearing somebody say that the book was originally going to be about him (or at least have him more heavily involved) but KA changed her mind, but they liked the artwork or something? That might just have been a rumour.

morfowt:

--- Quote from: Daphnes on August 10, 2008, 05:07:10 PM ---Does anyone know why Visser Three was put on the cover of Visser, instead of Marco's mother? I find that weird.

And why is Visser Three's tail blade pointed backwards?

--- End quote ---
according to the anibase (and this information is completely from memory), K.A. was originally gonna make the story equally about both Visser one and Visser Three. However as she wrote, she found Visser One's story to be more interesting, so the story became mostly about her. By then it was too expensive to have a new cover done.

Yorick Brown:
I can't really imagine a compelling cover of a thirty-something woman that no one knows about.

Plus, the sinister Visser Three on the cover was just a better representation of the evil of the invading Yeerks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version