Author Topic: THE INSPECTOR'S REPORT ON THE EARTH INVASION  (Read 1812 times)

Offline Gafrash

THE INSPECTOR'S REPORT ON THE EARTH INVASION
« on: February 09, 2009, 09:09:50 AM »
Hey, y'lot!
I created this 'manifesto' I imagined the Inspector would have documented and made ready to report to the Council of Thirteen before he met his end in book #37: The Weakness.

Let's discuss anything you guys think should or shouldn't be there.
Also if you guys can think of better way to write any of the statements, like, giving a proper voice to the Garatron-Controller, don't hesitate to fix me up.

The idea is to re-use a thorough version of this in future.

Cheers!

Offline Gafrash

Re: THE INSPECTOR'S REPORT ON THE EARTH INVASION
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 09:26:14 AM »

• ============================================

THE INSPECTOR'S REPORT ON THE EARTH CAMPAIGN

============================================

To the Council of Thirteen brothers and sisters;

The Invasion of planet Earth, the plan of infiltration of the human civilization, started and devised by Visser One of the Yeerk Empire, has been handed down to Visser Three for completion.
      In the time span given to him, he has not managed to conquer and secure the planet as our own.

I have been assigned to inspect on the Visser's overall progress and report directly to the Council.

The following is a summary report of Visser Three's accomplishments and failures:

Visser Three's greatest accomplishments:

* Destroyed Andalite force fleet above the Earth's atmosphere.

* His biggest success was in killing Elfangor on the surface of the planet.

But these accomplishments only carried his errors until a certain stage of our Earth Campaign.
      Down the track, it is the Visser's failures, along with the successive raids performed by a surviving handful of skilled Andalite warriors, that outweighed his greatest results.

* Visser Three's greatest failure was in letting the destruction of the Earth-based Kandrona, severely hindering our Campaign. Several low-ranking brothers and sisters were lost to this incident.
      Almost revealing the real purposes of our Campaign, invariably almost jeoperdizing the subtle nature of this invasion set up by the Visser One of the Yeerk Empire.

* In his loss of focus, Visser Three, even managed to almost get ambushed by the Andalite Bandits while host-feeding. Forced to abandon host, even. If not for the mercy of the Andalite that had him, the Visser's valuable host would have perished.

* Failure to eliminate the Andalite Bandits NUMEROUS times under NUMEROUS circumstances. Invariably allowing them to foil several devised Invasion projects.
      A major tactic to the nature of our invasion, was Visser One's plan to take the major influencial individuals to the humans. Family, Community, Religious, Popular, Political leaders.

Project Codename: Checkmate.
      Aim: To infest the heads of the major potency factions of the human civilization.
      Seconday Aim: To attract and execute the Andalite Bandits.
      Outcome: Failure.
      Visser Three decided make several major human political figures ours for the taking. Though almost successful, this Project was still allowed failure by the intervention of the Earth-based Andalite militia once again. Any further investments in the strategy were ordered to be dropped, for fears of any further alarming the humans and jeoperdizing the main infiltration.

* Systematically, FAILED to secure the Yeerk Pool ground-based complex; Unable to eliminate the Andalite Bandits militia raids on the ground-based Yeerk Pool complex.
      The Andalite Bandits even managed to destroy a vital resouce-transport shipment, do damage on the Mother Ship and even wreck havok on several ground-based complex through SEVERAL successful raids. 
      I have learned there raids happening on these here as - we - speak. Unconceivable!

* Failed to uncover the Andalite Bandits' base in the heart of the Invasion. Even through his proposed deforestation plan, the project codenamed Dapsen.

Project Codename: Dapsen.
      Aim: To uncover the Andalite guerrillas' base in the outskirts of the heart of the Invasion.
      The outcome depended on a component that would allow this procedure without alerting human authorities about our plans. For some sudden reason, Visser Three almost broke that secrecy. 

* Failure to execute or infest the Andalite Bandits, EVEN after capture and containment. Allowed their escape from the Mother Ship in orbit. On the Blade Ship in the atmosphere. Also below ground in the conceilled Yeerk Pool complex. And even through the means of a ravenous raw-energy-feeding creature he named the Veleek.

Project Codename: Veleek hunt.
      Aim: To pick and eliminate the Andalite Bandits one by one.
      The unique energy-feeding creature Visser Three could not acquire, was conditioned to detect morphing energy, the specific one given off by Andalites during morphing, in order to locate and extract the morphing subject to Visser Three. The creature was never seen after its last hunt.

* Lost possession of the Pemalite Crystal, which was to be Visser 2's next project...

* Failed to secure the Dracon Cannon tactical compound. As well as failure to secure a newly built Kandrona station at the planet's North pole. Loss of a Transport ship. And more recently, lost a newly designed Sea Blade.

* Wasted resources on a useless potion project to eliminate human will. Failed to kill the bandits yet again.

* Wasted resources on a fictional Anti-Morphing Ray. One of his scientists claimed they could create a device that could force reversal amorphing on the Andalites. The device was tested on an enprisioned bandit he managed to capture. It failed.
      Failure to break one of the enprisioned bandits. Failure to kill the bandits, who were allowed to rescue the prisioner in our own territory.
      Sub-Visser 19 is severely reprimended and demoted.

* Unwittingly allowed free Hork-Bajirs to escape and aglomerate into a small Hork-Bajir colony somewhere on the surface of the planet. They seem to have the Andalite Bandit's aid. Visser Three has been unable to fix this problem by uncovering this free colony.

* Uncovered a secret species that seem to be exiling on Earth, and are allies to the Andalite Bandits' cause. These being technologically advanced also. So far, Visser Three has failed to capture them.
      More recently, he has wasted fifty perfectly healthy Hork-Bajir hosts on a futile attempt to mutate them into amphibious Hork-Bajirs. He has become obsessed with capturing the alien craft he claims to be allies to the Andalite Bandits.

* Failed to interrogate a Yeerk traitor and uncover the Yeerk Peace Movement, a small faction of our rebellious brothers and sisters, who are suspects of several sabotages to the Invasion. The doomed traitor appears to have disappeared with no access to Kandrona.

I have uncovered a Helmacron incident in which the Visser failed to take possession of an Escafil Blue Cube device; the technology that grants the our rivals the morphing power. Visser Three, supposedly, had a run in with the Helmacron nuisances who uncovered the device for themselves and failed to obtain it.
    Visser Three is pursuing investments on a Helmacron trader, as we speak, in order to possess the Helmacron sensors, in an experiment to find the Blue Cube on Earth himself.

Also valid to note, an alarming discovery made by the human-Controllers under Visser Three. Various Controllers have been known to endulge in a human-made drug. The adopted name is what the humans entitled it 'Instant Maple and Ginger Oatmeal'. Ingested, this substance boosts enzymes in our organisms that replace Kandrona nutrients but detrimentally causes psychological damage and a significant loss of host control. I was shown a significant confiscated amount of the drug.

I came across the knowledge that Visser Three's renegade lower-twin, Esplin-9466; whom we long ago banished and thought dead; has been uncovered as an active traitor to our cause, commiting cannibal crimes against our Earth-based brothers and sisters.

And I have also heard rumors Visser Three personally invested in vain on a plan to lure Elfangor's son in an attempt to disclose something about the Andalite Bandits. However, the information I got was that the son was a human, and that I took it for what it is, a rumor. Complete non sense, in my view.

The Visser comes up with ingeneous ways to decept any focus and attention onto his failures. But I have been here for short time and have seen enough evidence to support demotion to the Visser Three.

Further more, I would push for the removal of his host. Leave it for a more competent brother or sister in the Visser hyerarchy who is more fit to do the job.

=======================================[/font][/li][/list]

« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 09:05:49 PM by Gafrash »

Offline Gafrash

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 09:28:08 AM »
    This is the best list I could come up with of the events that transpired in Animorphs before #37.

As you can see there's a few things that I imagined Visser Three would have managed to have kept under the carpet, such as the David fiasco, the Area 91, the incident with the prototype Bug-fighter etc...

Also, I believe, the feudal relationship between the Vissers would have been kept under the blanket by both parties. Much how every Yeek knows it's there, no one puts it on facts for consequential fears of their leaders.

Please don't hesitate to let us know what you guys think!

Offline Nateosaurus

• Superhero
    • God
    • Now madness takes you, forever
      • My youtube :)
    « Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 09:33:24 AM »
    Haha, awesome job! I love it! :)

I think its great!
    Most likely to have a superhero identity 2012
    Best superhero duo 2012 (Team Phate)
    Most likely to survive the zombie apocalypse 2013

esplin

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 03:18:53 PM »
    visser 3 still rules!

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
    • God
    • The resident Furry!
      • My FA
    « Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 03:28:09 PM »
    it's cool, but i noticed a few little typos in it... when u spell bandits, you have it spelt bandtis

apart from that, i love it!

GESB Character: Subject #2218
    Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

Offline Chad32

• God
    « Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 03:36:10 PM »
    Yeah, and you put spaces in between the words too.  :P

It's nice. I like it.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Gafrash

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2009, 07:03:07 PM »
    Kinda figured it would affect readability.
    We don't know how the Garatrons did any of their stuff, really. We know the Yeerks would communicate through highly-advanced means, so I was picturing this would have been read to an audience of the Council of Thirteen.

Ooooooooooooooooops on the bad spelling. ;D
    « Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 07:05:01 PM by Gafrash »

Offline Chad32

• God
    « Reply #8 on: February 11, 2009, 10:15:52 AM »
    Yeah, I wouldn't really expect you to make one big incomprehensible block of text.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Gumby

• Reginald, Lord of The Abyss.
    • Xtreme Member
    • Back to where it all began
    « Reply #9 on: February 15, 2009, 07:01:22 PM »
    I love this, very detailed, how long did you work on this?
    "Now I can't speak for everyone; at least not until 'The Device' is completed."

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw