Author Topic: New Member  (Read 1804 times)

Offline zazuban

• Enemies shall become Allies before the end comes
    • IMVU Homepage
« on: February 09, 2011, 04:59:11 PM »
Hello fellow animorphers! Decided to join the fun  of RAF, can not wait to get pulled into some RPs  later on. I've been reading animorphs since I was around twelve years old (21 now lol). I can't wait to get to know some of the members here and get wrapped into animorphs all over again.
 My favorite character in the series is stuck between Marco (comic releif) and Tobias (supporting role).
 My favorite part of the series involves book #32[spoiler] When Mean Rachel gets into a heated argument about taking out the yeerks. She brings up a battle plan of arming herself with a flamethrower and assaulting the yeerk pool. Her battle cry of "let's toast some yeerks" will forever make me wish to join her on that endevour.[/spoiler]

Anyhow I should be on alot so see you all around!

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 05:14:24 PM »
Welcome! I'm Steph. Nice to meet you.

Offline Unknown User

• RAF's Official Ellimist Expert
  • Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 05:17:59 PM »
Hi again! I'm currently Reading number 32, about finished with it as a matter of fact. As far as roleplays go, if you want to get involved in one that has been going for a minute, you might try Our Summer Vacation (OSV) or perhaps Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (G.E.S.B).
Meh.

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 05:24:10 PM »
Hiya! Welcome to RAF! :D Glad t' have you here. :)

Offline Unknown User

• RAF's Official Ellimist Expert
  • Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 05:32:46 PM »
Don't scare him away J! You've sent so many new RAFians running out the door that I have stopped keeping track of them. :P
Meh.

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 05:36:47 PM »
*clamps down on Tony*

Now, Zaz (can I call you that?), Myth will be here shortly. We want your sanity. All of it. You'll be insane. Now, where is it?!

Offline zazuban

• Enemies shall become Allies before the end comes
    • IMVU Homepage
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 05:51:22 PM »
Yeah, Zaz is normally my nickname. You won't be scaring me off that easily lol. Yes, a matter of fact I am slightly insane.

Offline Mythgirl

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Everyplace needs a sugar-happy dryad!
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2011, 07:15:53 PM »
*runs into room and right into a wall* Ouch. I've got to stop doing that in introductions.

Anyway, I'm Mythgirl, but you can call me Myth. Nice to meet you, Zaz.

As J said, we are here to take your sanity. You say you are slightly insane; once you've been on RAF a few days, you will be fully insane.

Now for my normal introduction speech-thingy. Now, we're all kind and welcomingish here on RAF, so just jump right in and post. Don't be afraid. We don't bite. Usually.

So, nice to meet you. Hope to see you around the forum some time!

Oh, did I forget to mention you are now trapped here for eternity? I think I did. You're trapped here for eternity. Have fun!
<~~Click please!

Seal, Sakki, Kayla, and Blue are my siblings. I may have others, but that is yet to be confirmed. TobiasMasonPark and Mewmorpher are my cousins.

Mutually RAFcrushing on Rukh! :D

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2011, 07:34:44 PM »
Welcome to RAF. I'm Jess.:)

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2011, 10:10:00 PM »
Hello! *waves* Welcome to RAF! I look forward to seeing you on the rp boards!

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2011, 10:28:51 PM »
I'm Gaz! Nice to meet you!

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2011, 11:38:08 PM »
Hiya, welcome to RAF, I'm Tara :)

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline goom

• the underling of underlings
  • Administrator
  • no other distinguishing characteristics.
    • Twitch.TV Streams
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2011, 12:00:29 AM »
hey, goom here. glad to see we've got another member. :)

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2011, 12:05:31 AM »
Tobias flies into the room and lands on your dresser.<Hello,I am Tobias and I would like to welcome you to Richard's Animorph Fan Forum.>As you look at him,you can see his full hawk body.The hawk softly looked at you,raiseing in the air abit so you could see its body abit better.The hawk had a reddish like tail of long straight feathers.The rest of its back was motted dark brown.It had big shoulders that looked kind of hunched,like a football lineman ready for the snap.Its head was streamlined.Its eyes were brown and goldish and fierce as it looked over its deadly weapon of its beak looking at you.<I hope your stay here is long and wonderful and that you meet alot of new friends.>

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2011, 12:18:36 AM »
Suddenly, a large dark-brown bear enters the room. He appears gentle, and is curious about the newcomer. <Hello! I am Bear. Are you new here? Let me show you around!>

<This is the 'RAF Social' Board. We really get to know each other here. You've already introduced yourself, and you can also have your own Member Profile here, too!> The Bear lumbers back through the doorway, leading Zazuban into a hallway. There are many, many doors here.

<This door is the way to the 'RAF Projects' Board. Lots of RAFians work together on all kinds of cool stuff, like producing Animorphs audio-books and  "RAF: The Animated Series"! It's a really good show....> Bear moves over to another large door.

<Here is the 'Bored Board'. We play games and love to waste our time here! It's a lot of crazy fun. You should join us here!> Bear continues down the hall, speaking as he goes.

<These three doors are for the Animorphs Section. We discuss the books, TV show, and anything about the series in the 'Animorphs Forum'. The 'Animorphs Role Playing' Board is exciting! RAF always has active RPG's, and lots of cool players. I hope you like to Role-play as much as I do....> Bear's short tail wagged. <And we have some talented writers who share their 'Animorphs Fan Fiction & Art' in here. I like that room.> Across the hall, there is another set of three doors, side by side.

<That is the 'General Board'. We can talk about anything there... the weather, funny quotes, or anything you like! We also play all kinds of non-Animorphs RPG's in there, and we have way more neat stories and artwork in that last door.>

<Oh yeah! And there's the 'Media Area', where we talk about movies, TV, the news.... And we talk about 'Other Books' in that room!>

Bear sits on his haunches and looks at Zazuban. <It's a big place, but it's so much fun here! We're glad that you came. Tell us a few things about yourself here, and what species you are here.>

Bear begins to walk farther down the hallway, which opens into a thick green forest. He looks over his shoulder and says, <You'll see me around. Welcome to RAF!>

As you might have guessed, I'm Bear! Nice to meet ya! Sorry about that insanely long introductory post up there... there's a little contest going on between me and another member that I have to win. Which, as you can see, I did! Yay! This is just a small sample of the insane awesomeness that is RAF. Welcome Aboard!
((haha! I win!!!!)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 12:29:05 PM by Bear »