Author Topic: Your Animorph Team  (Read 4637 times)

esplin

Re: Your Animorph Team
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2008, 02:23:44 PM »
Russell's animorphs team

Best friend: my friend gunnar, hes American as apple pie and muscle cars, we've known each other a while now and like a lot of the same stuff, he would be scared as hell of morphing but would be a good fighter

Cousin: I guess my Cousin Kristi would be my cousin, shes pretty like Rachel but would probably end up more like a Cassie character, shes getting married soon and would probably be a crappy animorph.

Crush: My Spanish teacher? I giggle and blush when I see her, but I don't really know her so...

Guy I barley know: umm Chris from my work?  Hes pretty cool, not really like Tobias at all but who knows.

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2008, 05:19:24 PM »
Estelore's Animorphs Team:

Best Friend: Robin. She is bloody insane, but I'd hate to be on the opposite side of a fight with her.

Crush: Orlando Bloom. Heeheehee >:D Or this one guy that I'm not naming. He's awfully clever, but not very agressive. Cassie-esque.

Cousin: Leah, on the grounds that she is totally out of her mind. If I wanted a sane cousin, I'd go with Emily or Bethany. They are REALLY athletic, so they'd have a fighting chance. Or Steven, who rides dirt-bikes and has no self-preservation instincts.

Unknown Entity: Probably Liz, who is smart-mellow-and-an-outcast. She seems nice, but focused.

The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time

Offline ANItiger13

• ....Yay....
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to the basics
    • Ken/UMP's YouTube Channel
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2008, 05:22:55 PM »
Crush: Orlando Bloom. Heeheehee >:D Or this one guy that I'm not naming. He's awfully clever, but not very agressive. Cassie-esque.

Pirate/Elf/Animorph.

Awesome.
There's a method to my madness, I just haven't figured it out yet.

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2008, 05:26:08 PM »
TOTALLY! ;D
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time

Offline Toby Hamee

• Blankety Blank Blank
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2008, 10:07:06 PM »
Toby Hamee's animorphs team

Best friend: My best friend Liz would fit the part pretty well. She's really funny and outgoing.

Cousin: I'd have pick my cousin Nick. He's actually a lot like Jake's character. He's fairly tall, and is the same age as me so we would work well together on a team. He's also fun to hang with and I could see him as being the responsible type... I guess, lol. Although he plays soccer, not basketball and he doesn't have an big bro, but he can share mine.  ;D

Crush: This kid in my science class. He never says anything, but he's got a cute smile.

Girl I barley know: Bethany. Were friends but I don't know her that well, but she is a good listener and cool to talk to.

Now I must asymble this team and convince them all to take a stroll with me through an abandoned construction site! Mua ha ha ha ha!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2008, 10:55:34 PM »
Now I must asymble this team and convince them all to take a stroll with me through an abandoned construction site! Mua ha ha ha ha!

Quick, someone warn them! ;)  Nice evil laugh, by the way.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Liz

• Gold Donor
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2008, 11:16:29 PM »
Best friend: Hmm.  I don't really have a "best" friend, but I think I'd pick my friend Chris.  I've known him since elementary school.  He would totally be like the Marco of the group.

Cousin: My cousin Yuichi.  He's really awesome and he'd probably be good in a fight.

Crush: I can't think of anyone who isn't either dead or fictional.

Guy I barely know: Let's make this some guy from band.  Er...David. (oh snap)

Offline XenomorphLV426

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2008, 12:15:55 AM »
Schwarzenegger.

Bruce Lee.

Stallone.

Chewbacca.

Ripley.

Duhh...

Whoa, two of them already have experience battlin' aliens.  Three, if we're counting Chewie.

I'm insane.

Offline -1-2-3-

• Mr. Game And Watch.
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2008, 05:27:24 AM »
Best Friend: Andrew and Codey. i can't pick between either, both are funny, and both are very reliable. i've known one since i started primary school, and one when i started high school.

Cousin: Chloe. equally funny and reliable, one of the only cousins i know, so i can only pick her.

Crush: the girl i'm currently going out with, Hannah. she doesn't mind a fight, and she is the real life equivalent of Rachel.

Guy I Barely Know: i wouldn't take a guy i barely know in. what would be the point?
'Remembering is just an invention of the mind. you can remember anything, whether it happened or not.'

'pain is a state of mind, it can be overcome'
- Freak The Mighty.

Offline Toby Hamee

• Blankety Blank Blank
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2008, 03:56:41 PM »
Quick, someone warn them! ;)  Nice evil laugh, by the way.

lol, thank you.

Guy I barely know: Let's make this some guy from band.  Er...David. (oh snap)

David, huh? Why does that name sound soooo familar?....  :D

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2008, 07:09:20 PM »
Best Friend: Probably one of my close friends Jamie. She's tough, has been through a lot, and is extremely loyal. I think she'd be able to handle it. Plus she'd feel a duty to fight since she's so family oriented.

Crush: Well, I don't think I'd want my fiance Brian on the team. In all honesty, I don't think he'd handle it very well. He's not the bravest person in the world. Instead I'd actually rather take one of my ex-boyfriends, Kyle. He has a very Rachel-esque personality. He likes danger and he isn't afraid to go about things the blunt way if necessary.

Cousin: Bobby. He served in the military for 6 years, so he'd be a good guy to have on the team.

Guy You Barely Know: Hmmm....there's a new teacher I work with named Keanu who I don't think I'd get along with very well, but I think she would be a strong asset to the team.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline yeerklover

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2008, 12:33:19 PM »
I'd go out on a limb and say I'm Jake. My best friend since kindergarden is definitely this kid name Mike. He is marco. I don't have a female cousin, so I'd make it anothergirl from my past hwo read the books. Here name is Macy. She'd be Rachel. My wife would be Cassie. My uncle would be Tobias, cuz he is single. And Ax would be Ax on my team.

Offline Azguard

• God
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2008, 04:22:27 PM »
 Newsteam assemble! haha

HMmmm... I want my entire team to be females. HAHAHAHA, lol, jay kay.

Best friend:what if you don't have a best friend? lol. Mike, dependable, loyal, smart, mature. Fnny too and we compliment each other.

cousin: Um...my oldest cousin is like 12. so...i guess that could considering that's about when the animorphs started. haha. man, were they young!

Crush: my crush would actually be the one resembling rachel.

Random person: Chuck norris. don't know him too well...
RAFcrushin on Tyler. Come on, isn't everyone?

Offline yrkd88

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2008, 07:53:47 PM »
Haha what about an RAF-Animorphs team?  :P

Offline Azguard

• God
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2008, 07:58:30 PM »
 actually, scratch that. my crush would be Yrkd!
RAFcrushin on Tyler. Come on, isn't everyone?