Author Topic: ok time to be honest...if you had morphing power, what would you do??  (Read 12251 times)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
Re: ok time to be honest...if you had morphing power, what would you do??
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2009, 04:36:23 PM »
Unless they already hear voices . . .

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Bladeh Mercury

• Xtreme Member
  • Beware of my love of cats!
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2009, 04:47:22 PM »
what else would I do? I would go morph a cat and befriend all the cats in the neighborhood!  ;D

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2009, 08:38:26 PM »
All you guys worried about making money... I don't know how concerned I would be with money if I could turn into any animal I could touch.

I see what you're saying, money can't buy everything...but once you start working long hours and paying bills, you start to daydream about hitting the lottery  :P  I wouldn't even want to be super rich, I just don't want to have to work  ;D

Maybe I could be a dolphin at Sea World, and do all kinds of crazy smart tricks...like making an abacus...XD

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Acalio-Laron-Jaham

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2009, 10:51:10 PM »
i would kidnap megan fox's boyfriend, lock him away. then morph him and .....u can imagine the rest.  >:D

I am ashamed.

Meh oh wellz.

Offline ThinkAgain

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • What to say?
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2009, 11:01:21 PM »
Well... Wouldn't have to worry much about buying food.

Go be a wolf, eat a deer... Go be a horse and eat some grass...

So that would save some money  ;)

What does it mean to be free?

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2009, 11:03:14 PM »
wouldn't have to worry about how to get/make money at all. morph into someone or something whenever u need cash and just steal it from somewhere, anywhere. endless possibilities on where to take money from.

Offline ThinkAgain

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • What to say?
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2009, 11:08:38 PM »

What if I'm just a psychotic freak and the concept of being a wolf eating live prey appeals to me? Or if I'm a good hearted person who doesn't like the idea of stealing?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 11:10:38 PM by I'm Pretty Tired Right Now »

What does it mean to be free?

Offline Freedom23

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2009, 11:11:10 PM »
You guys call that an idea? Id morph a fly, and go into the white house. Then Ill morph Obama and tell all the soldiers out of iraq. Then, Ill go to the public and get rich and famous. Maybe get a movie. Then, Ill fight my mortal enemy, The Shifter!! (dramatic music plays)

Offline MoppingBear

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2009, 11:23:47 PM »
ok i think the safest way i can put this is that it would involve time alone and mirrors.

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2009, 11:28:07 PM »
lol I'm Pretty Tired Right Now

if u were a) then you'd probably be the next jack the ripper, and unstoppable one at that, or peopel would possibly think of u as a werewolf

if b) ur just a kind hearted person who doesn't like the idea of stealing - then that be good for all our sakes if u did have the morphing power. its good to know that theres someone who is good enough to not go abuse the power. can't say im definitely one of those people though.  >:D

haha id probably morph obama too just to see what its like to run a country, to try and be president for a day or two. probably result with the whole world declaring war on america though. but i wouldn't care, cause when that happens, i would be breezing the airwaves as a toucan in honululu
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 11:47:32 PM by Acalio-Laron-Jaham »

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2009, 11:31:56 PM »
russianspy1234 lolrofllmao!!!!  xD XD XD   ;D

Why would u need a mirror and time alone?

A good idea with that would be to have a video camera to record yourself too for playback purposes.

i not sure what your idea is, but im gona take a wild stab in the dark guess. You are gona morph megan fox or jessica alba or someone along those lines huh?

LOL
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 11:35:47 PM by Acalio-Laron-Jaham »

Offline DinosaurNothlit

• Pixellated Prehistoric Paradox
  • Gold Donor
  • RAWR!
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2009, 11:36:56 PM »
Okay, well, first I would just yell "SQUEEE!" over and over again for about an hour, because having morphing powers is pretty much my biggest dream come true.  Then I'd pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming, morph a few random things to make sure I hadn't just imagined it somehow.

And then, after I finally calmed down a bit, I'd turn into a hawk and go flying.  Then I'd turn into a dog and run around smelling things.  I'd find a body of water somewhere so I could play around as a dolphin.  The possibilities are endless!

And, yes, I would probably have to try out a fly morph so I could spy on people.

But what's with all you people wanting to steal money?  I didn't know we had so many . . . Davids . . . on this forum.  Seriously, what's wrong with you people?  It's like you think there's something out there that you could buy that's better than morphing.  :P

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2009, 11:42:41 PM »
lol superdino tell me bout it, i know huh. alot of us here would've made terrible animorphs xD

david himself would've been outmatched.

your right, morphing is much, much more significant than all the money in the world. but you know whats better then just being able to morph?

- being to morph and having lots and lots of money.  ;D

i guess at the end of the day, money is what matters most. cause imagine if you had a crappy job, earn little and have loads of bills to pay. sure, u can morph into various animals and have some fun - for 2 hours at a time. but then eventually, you have have to get back to reality and your normal human life. unless you would want to become a nothlit and live life as another creature...i dunno bout that - i wouldn't want to be anything else permanently other than myself, a human. if i really enjoyed living as a bird lie tobias, i would just simply keep on demorphing and remorphing every two hours. i woudnt want to stay stuck in just one form and not be able to morph ever again.

So, even though u have morphing power, if you stayed as a human, you would still have to lead your human life. you could possibly make alot of money legitimately by using your morphing power to become famous, but some people may not want that sort of fame and attention - being a celeb is not everybodys cup of tea. so other than that, i guess simply stealing a large amount of is too great a temptation for a morph capable person - especially if that person is already financially......no t very well off. and the economy these days is not so kind to people who are financially less fortunate, as we all know. i cant and am not speaking for everyone else, but thats they way i think of it. it would certainly be much easier then waiting for a promotion or studying years at college to get a good paying job. these are the two morally and ethically correct things to do, but once you are morph capable and u know that there is an easier way to get rich, albeit immorally, with these temptations, the lines of morality and ethics becomes blurred, and self-justification comforts your conscience and before u know it, you would be taking the easy way, stealing the money and stuff.

Just like how alloran with his decision to realise the hork-bajir virus.  

« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 12:08:10 AM by Acalio-Laron-Jaham »

Offline MoppingBear

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2009, 12:33:21 AM »
russianspy1234 lolrofllmao!!!!  xD XD XD   ;D

Why would u need a mirror and time alone?

A good idea with that would be to have a video camera to record yourself too for playback purposes.

i not sure what your idea is, but im gona take a wild stab in the dark guess. You are gona morph megan fox or jessica alba or someone along those lines huh?

LOL

close enoug, though i was thinking people i know rather than megan fox since theyd be easier to get my hands on, and yeah camera as well.  if i were to get morphs of celebrities, the camera would probably get me money as well.

Offline zaprowsdower

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • The Ancient of Days
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2009, 01:12:34 AM »
Really, hands up everyone who would use it for sexual reasons.
Not caring about what's popular since 2006.