Author Topic: The new Animorphs  (Read 25842 times)

Offline SkyMorpher

• Fly high, seek peace, God bless (Formerly Animel23
Re: The new Animorphs
« Reply #270 on: July 19, 2013, 11:11:30 PM »
Mel: "Not yet." I shook my head. Dom came out a little later, but we never saw Tyrese. I worried a lot. I knew he could have gotten captured or died in the chaos. I also kept feeling bad that we hadn't managed to save anyone in the process.

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
  • "I'm honestly a huge dork."
    • My Book
« Reply #271 on: July 20, 2013, 10:29:35 AM »
EMMA:

I was devastated thatTy didn't come out. We had to hope that he Haden's been caught by the Yeerks. I was so scared for Ty. We all knew what happened down there, but none of us wanted to believe a single money of it. I just wanted to pretend it was all some screwed up dream, but I knew even my imagination wasn't that creative. There was no way I could have dreamed about a angle thing.
My Tumblr
Saffa is my shorm and RAFtwin. :D Lumy is my awesomeful RAFbrother. ;D
:raftrophy:
Best Newcomer 2013
Best RAFian Supervillan/Minion Duo 2013 (Saffa/Abby :D Morph Twins)
RAFian Artist of the Year 2016

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #272 on: July 23, 2013, 01:02:17 PM »
TYRESE:

I was able to escape after two hours of being trapped down there. I was able to get out the same way I got in and I morphed and flew home knowong I was going to have nightmares for weeks.

DOM:

I dropped everybody off at home and when I got to my house I broke down and cried because for all I knew I killed my friend.
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline Lboogie42

« Reply #273 on: July 23, 2013, 01:09:32 PM »
I was quiet the whole way home. I didn't want to talk after all those monsters I killed, not to mention I had no idea what happened to Ty. When I finally got home I went upstairs and took a long hot shower. Heck that was all I could do. I couldn't think straight at all. It wasn't until I lay in my bed and couldn't fall asleep until I actually started to cry about my dear friend Ty.

Offline SkyMorpher

« Reply #274 on: July 23, 2013, 09:24:37 PM »
Mel: It was hard to do anything at home. I kept seeing everything in my mind and thinking about Ty and Dom. It was hard to sleep and I kept getting afraid I'd have nightmares.

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
    • My Book
« Reply #275 on: July 23, 2013, 10:52:10 PM »
EMMA:

I got home and did anything I was asked to do in autopilot. I took a shower and got ready to go to bed. I went to my room and laid down on my bed, trying not to think of the horrible things I had seen. Eventually I fell into a fitful sleep. But woke up again at about three in the morning from a nightmare that I couldn't remember, although I knew it was from the Yeerk pool. I couldn't fall back asleep after that, so I laid in my bed, wide awake.
My Tumblr
Best Newcomer 2013

Offline Lboogie42

« Reply #276 on: July 25, 2013, 04:30:00 PM »
Finally. Morning. I could barely sleep last night. I waited for the bus and headed to school.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 07:16:59 AM by Lboogie42 »

Offline SkyMorpher

« Reply #277 on: August 01, 2013, 09:46:07 PM »
Mel: I wished I could stay home. I didn't sleep much and had nightmares when I did sleep. I was tired and distracted when I rode the bus to school.

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
    • My Book
« Reply #278 on: August 02, 2013, 02:00:26 AM »
EMMA:

I got up when my alarm went off and got ready for school. I was probably going to fall asleep during most, if not all, of my classes. I sighed as I walked to the school. This was going to be a long day...
My Tumblr
Best Newcomer 2013

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #279 on: August 08, 2013, 11:42:51 AM »
DOM:

I didn't sleep at all not even a minute. I was to worried about Ty. He could be dead school was going to be hard without him there. I got out of bed and got dressed almost zombie like and I got in my car and went to school. Ty is in my first period so this day gets to start off bad. I got to class and saw his seat empty and I put my head down to sleep finally.

TYRESE:

I hardly slept the nightmares killed me. I got up and got ready for school I was running late and my bro dropped me off. I went to my locker and I didn't see any of my friends. Dom would be in first period I can see him then. I walked into te classroom ad his head was down I walked past him and patted him on the head and then took my seat he looked at me and shock was on his face. I mouthed the words later and then school started.
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...

Offline Falco tinnunculus

• Experienced Doublethinker
« Reply #280 on: August 11, 2013, 09:31:21 AM »
Heinkel:I got on my bike,crossing the busy street on morning rush.Rutherford flying high above me,peeking at me from time to time."It will take a year to get to school on this main street."I thought,so I decided to take a shortcut--a former construction site which was only wild grass inside now,and that was how the whole bloody thing started.
WHAM!A steel bar suddenly appeared in front of me and I crashed into it.I fell in the grass a few feet away,and I saw something blue,I stood up and recognized it was a nearly perfect cube,just like a lapis lazuli block from Minecraft.
I picked it up,it's kinda heavy.Rutherford landed on a concerate tube behind me,staring at the blue thing with his sharp falcon-ish vision.
"Maybe someone at school will know what it is......Maybe someone on Facebook?"
I pulled my bike over the steel bar,threw that cube into the bike basket,then head straight for school.

Offline SkyMorpher

« Reply #281 on: August 14, 2013, 09:04:46 PM »
I didn't see anyone else until second period. I was a mess, wanting to sleep but knowing I'd have another nightmare if I did. At the same time, focusing when tired isn't easy either.

Offline Lboogie42

« Reply #282 on: August 14, 2013, 10:09:39 PM »
I was zoning out in school. I didn't hear anything the teachers were saying. Not to mention I didn't feel like being there. I decided I'd go sit in the school library. I ended up falling asleep when I was there.

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #283 on: August 21, 2013, 01:36:25 AM »
DOM:

School went by slow and I mean slow but when I caught up to Ty he filled me in on what happened I also noticed that Kasey wasn't in school today which wasn't really much to worry about but when we called him there was no answer at all. I snuck notes to the others telling them to meet up at my house after school.

Offline Falco tinnunculus

• Experienced Doublethinker
« Reply #284 on: August 21, 2013, 05:57:01 AM »
Heinkel:School pasts by quickly,When school is nearly finished,I took out that blue thing that was lying in my backpack,stared at it again and again.At the moment my deskmate Dawson turned his head around and saw the cube.At the moment I noticed a strange grayish color flashed in his eyes.
Somehow he makes me disturbed,so I threw it into my backpack again and locked it with my small backpack lock.