Author Topic: The new Animorphs  (Read 25840 times)

Offline SkyMorpher

• Fly high, seek peace, God bless (Formerly Animel23
Re: The new Animorphs
« Reply #255 on: July 14, 2013, 11:01:58 PM »
Mel: I hated the sights and sounds all over, the cages, the yelling, the crying. I tried to shut it out but it wasn't easy. I skittered to a hidden place and demorphed, then started into battle form. I had several good battle morphs, but this time, I wanted big. I wanted muscle. My body swelled and my skin turned gray. I fell forward onto four legs. My ears grew huge and my feet got like trees. A long trunk grew from my face.

My sight wasn't the best, but I could deal, I just used my size to hit whatever I could. There were humans and aliens, big dinosaur things with long necks and giant bug things. I noticed that squashing the bugs made other bugs start eating them. I tried to find the others nowcin the chaos.

Offline Lboogie42

« Reply #256 on: July 16, 2013, 08:50:25 AM »
I demorphed to a human. I didn't even need to ponder over what my battle morph would be. I started to morph. I felt my head becoming massively heavy, same with my legs and arms. It iched like crazy when the fur came in, but then came the strength, which was awesome. I had succesfully morphed into the great and powerful grizzly bear. And boy did I want some food. Salmon in particular. But then I heard a loud roar. Sounded like a tiger. Which could mean one of our friends could be in trouble. I ran off in the direction of my teammate, whoever it was.

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #257 on: July 16, 2013, 03:06:54 PM »
TYRESE:

I ran as fast as a lizard could to a good enough hiding spot. I demorphed to human losing the vision of the lizard was nice but now my vision needed to change again. I started my morph and immediately my dreads started to change into the mane of the lion. The itching came again as it had before, the fur was thick and gold the color of the king. That's who needed to be here in this wretched place full of screams and weeps and even the occasional sound of laughter from the voluntary hosts. I could hear all this because my ears had moved to the top of my head and were already the ears of the lion. My face was changed now too the whole time i was getting larger. My arms and legs were full of muscle then my knees reversed and I fell forward onto paws? Yeah the huge paws and when I say huge I mean huge. I felt the fangs grow in my mouth then the instincts hit me but I knew what to expect. I pushed it down and heard the roar of the Tiger. I ran as fast as I could into the open and jumped out and let out the only roar on the planet that matches the Tigers. ROOOAAAR!!!! I landed on the nearest Hork-Bajir and dug my fangs into his neck he died slowly. I released my fangs and went on to the next one. They were firing Dracon Beams at me and they hurt the lion just didn't care it knew how to kill. I found the Tiger and jumped on the nearest Hork-Bajir and dug my claws into his head he was dead instantly. I stood next to the tiger pacing. <Whoever this is go find the others and Dom ill take care of these guys.> I hoped the Tiger would do as I said the odds we're my getting better and if more came it wouldn't be able to escape.

DOM:

When the Tiger roared I jumped and so did everything else. I knew my team the tiger was Emma I hoped she could control the morph. Then an elephant started stomping on everything and that's when hell broke loose. I ran to a dark spot dodging Dracon Beams to a small shack. Turns out it was a bathroom well I started morphing as fast as I could I wanted to be strong. The black fur spurted out and my arms tripled in size along with my hands as well. The skin on my hands, feet, chest, and face all turned to leather. I felt the instincts come up it was calm but I wasn't so I slammed through the door and broke out into a run. I ran to the cages and unlocked them before getting shot multiple times. I unlocked four cages and when I was on my fifth I got hit in the back and I saw the laser go through me. I cupped my hands on my wound and fell to my knees bleeding out bad. I directed a thought speech to my friends. <I am hurt bad and I'm buy the cages if you can't get to me in time I understand this is hell....I hope you get out safe I'm going to try to get to a hiding spot and demorph I hope we all escape.> I started crawling away on one hand using my vac feet to drag me along.
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
  • "I'm honestly a huge dork."
    • My Book
« Reply #258 on: July 16, 2013, 05:13:17 PM »
EMMA:

While trying to get away from the creatures that I had alerted of my presence, a lion came and jumped on one of the giant lizards and told me to find Dom. I recognized the voice as Ty's and ran off. I started to search for Dom. The line where Dom had stopped was gone, and soon I found a gorilla ripping the locks off of the cages. I was going to help him, but watched in horror as he got shot through with one of those weird beams. I doubled my pace to get to him and help him get to somewhere safe. He told us that he was going to try and find a place to demorph. I ran up to him and stuck my head under his large arm, supporting him as I helped him crawl off.
My Tumblr
Saffa is my shorm and RAFtwin. :D Lumy is my awesomeful RAFbrother. ;D
:raftrophy:
Best Newcomer 2013
Best RAFian Supervillan/Minion Duo 2013 (Saffa/Abby :D Morph Twins)
RAFian Artist of the Year 2016

Offline Lboogie42

« Reply #259 on: July 16, 2013, 06:33:59 PM »
This, is, chaos. On my way to the tiger a hork-bajir attacked me and I shoved him to the side with my massive bear paw and beat the living daylights out of him. I don't like to kill so I made sure he was just unconscious. I finally got to the spot where I heard the roar and got directions from the lion to find Dom. So I did that, and when I found him(I knew he was the gorilla because gorillas are his favorite animal) I saw a laser shoot right through him. I was shocked and dumbfounded.....and angry. I threw all my morals out the window and started killing everything that looked alien. And boy was I on a rampage. I must've killed 11 of them with ease before I saw a tiger come and help Dom. I ran over to them and led the way, killing anything that came close to the three of us.

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
    • My Book
« Reply #260 on: July 16, 2013, 06:50:09 PM »
EMMA:

I saw a giant grizzly bear come up in front of us, clearing our path of any enemies. <Grizzly! I don't know who you are, but help guide us to a shed of sorts so that Dom can demorph. It doesn't look too good,> I told the bear.
My Tumblr
Best Newcomer 2013

Offline Lboogie42

« Reply #261 on: July 16, 2013, 10:30:23 PM »
<It's me, Sokka. And ok. Just stick close. He can't take any more damage.>

And so I did what she told me to and led them. Killing anything in my path.

Offline SkyMorpher

« Reply #262 on: July 16, 2013, 11:36:55 PM »
Mel: I came toward them, following the sounds in my head and the scents. Everything was chaos and I knew we probably had to get out soon. I knew there was a gorilla, a lion and a grizzly bear. The gorilla-I wasn't sure who it was- was hurt.

<I'm here too. > I said. i knew even without hearing much that the hurt person needed to demorph. i felt pains in my sides as I got zapped a few times. <Man that hurts, even with this skin.>

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #263 on: July 17, 2013, 01:13:24 AM »
DOM:

I was half carried half dragged to a place to demorph by a tiger. I laid on the ground and started to demorph but before I was to far out I used my thought speech. <Guys go get out. Ill catch up to you. We will meet at my car. I closed my eyes and continued to demorph. Once I felt no more pain I was able to stand and tried to find my way out.

TYRESE:

I had killed four Hork-Bajir and two Taxxon before I was over run. My left leg was severed and I was bleeding bad. My mane was nearly all burned off from the dracons. I dropped to the floor and they seemed to be more interested in something else so I was able to try and hide and demorph.
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
    • My Book
« Reply #264 on: July 17, 2013, 09:08:39 PM »
EMMA:

I wanted to argue with Dom, but soon he was lost within the panic. I leapt onto the roof of one if those sheds and pressed myself down low onto the roof. I demorphed and jumped down, landing lightly. The second I could, I followed the crowd to the nearest exit. It just so happened to be the same one that led to the store. I walked out the door and then walked to Dom's car.
My Tumblr
Best Newcomer 2013

Offline Lboogie42

« Reply #265 on: July 18, 2013, 03:19:31 PM »
I figured there was no stopping Dom so I listened to his directions. After I found a safe spot and demorphed i went to Doms car where I saw emma.

"That was madness."

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
    • My Book
« Reply #266 on: July 18, 2013, 03:32:14 PM »
EMMA:

I just shook my head and looked to the ground. "It was horrible, all those screams..." I trailed off. I shook my head, "I hate it. Those Yeerks. How could anyone do things like that?" I sighed, "I hope the others found a way out."
My Tumblr
Best Newcomer 2013

Offline SkyMorpher

« Reply #267 on: July 18, 2013, 10:29:13 PM »
Mel: I knew I had to denorph. There was no way I could fit through the exit this way. I wanted to open some of the cages but there was no time. i found a place by one of the sheds and demorphed, then tried to blend in snd get to the exit.

I was glad to get to where the others were.

"I am going to have nightmares." I said. How they can do it, I don't know, but they have to be stopped."

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
    • My Book
« Reply #268 on: July 18, 2013, 10:47:33 PM »
EMMA:

I nodde in agreement with Mel. I was definitely going to have nightmares as well. I looked around, "O either of you see Dom or Ty?" I asked, worry evident in my voice. 
My Tumblr
Best Newcomer 2013

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #269 on: July 19, 2013, 01:15:13 AM »
DOM:

I made my way out of one of the exit I came in through and I was able to sneak out without getting rounded up by the Yeerks like the people in the cages. I made it out of the store because the clerk thought I was a controller still so it worked out in my favor. I calmly walked back to my car and went to get my keys from the hiding spot. When I came back Ty still wasn't there.

TYRESE:

I was able to start demorphing but chaos was still happening and I started to remorph. My injuries were gone so I started remorph the lion. I knew my friends were all getting out but I needed to make sure that they did. Once fully lion again I ran out of my hiding spot and saw the creature that had the Andalite who gave us this power murdered. It was huge but I knew it was the leader and I couldn't get out now. I crept back into the shadows and demorphed I hid for a long time I knew my for ends would be gone by the time I got out.

DOM:

Tyrese never came out we waited and waited until we couldn't wait anymore. Then we left not knowing what had happened to him.