Author Topic: Let's Play: Pokémon Emerald!  (Read 6568 times)

HiImshort

Re: Let's Play: Pokémon Emerald!
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2009, 08:05:00 PM »
You don't have to worry Jax! Take your time!

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2009, 10:31:17 PM »
oooooooooooh legacy challenge? i've been meaning to do one of those! we'll should have a legacy contest ;D
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline ~

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Something slow an bittersweet
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2009, 10:52:23 PM »
Evan De' Suza is the most unlucky Sim I have ever played. I spent a good part of the last hour building up relations with a red-headed hairdresser he liked but apparently even if I invite her over the interactions are limited to 'Flirt' and 'Talk', which means no chance at all of kissing her, hugging her, or even telling her a freaking joke! And on top of that some dog decided to tear up his bed and an incident at work cost him more money then he made that night! I seriously feel bad for this guy and I can't just sit back and watch his life go to hell when it's not me causing it.

So I moved him out of the legacy lot, downloaded the highest rated house on the exchange, and used every cheat I could think of to give him a happy life, including getting him married to that red-head. Once they have a kid I'll send it to College and start the legacy from there. Hopefully I'll have better luck with little Alex De' Suza.

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2009, 06:34:45 AM »
oooooooooh ur using the sims 2!? I have 3  ;D

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline ~

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2009, 02:41:20 PM »
The sims in 3 look weird too me. Sure I may grow to like the look eventually, but right now I'm content with my somewhat blocky sims. Besides, I can have werewolves, vampires, aliens, robots, plandsims, AND BIGFOOT!

Okay, I'm calling off topic now. I think maybe this thread should be locked until I can get back to the Emerald LP to prevent it from becoming a sims discussion.

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2009, 03:28:32 PM »
yeah i kinda miss sims 2(where I had all the expansions) unfortunately for some reason it crashes whenever i try and play it now so im stuck with 3 for now

:edit:

*in best Professor Farnsworth voice* Good News Everyone! *normal voice* The sims 2 works now! I'll do my legacy story on sims 2 now

so should we do this in the SimsRAF thread or are u gonna make a new one?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 04:06:24 PM by Blue Tiger »

Glaflafock

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2010, 09:08:31 PM »
ARISE DEAD THREAD!  ;D

Shame you didn't finish this, was fun to read. I thought of it when I bought Heart Gold yesterday and considered doing something similar myself until I remembered how lazy and disorganised I am. :P
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!

Offline ~

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2010, 10:25:53 PM »
I'll look into it, but I'm not making any promises. But if it does work out that I can start this again, I will.  ;D

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2010, 09:23:31 AM »
I'm not trying to force you or anything, but it would be pretty damn awesome!  8)
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!