Author Topic: GESB: OOC Discussion  (Read 224245 times)

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
Re: GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #3180 on: September 03, 2011, 05:25:55 AM »
Welcome to the Space Bar Pixie!

RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3181 on: September 03, 2011, 08:38:29 AM »
Yeah, welcome. I like your character already.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #3182 on: September 03, 2011, 01:13:50 PM »
lol, sweet. Usually, rps like this are a lot harder for me, or at least coming up with character dept, but I'm obsessed with the Anita Blake series and it goes into great depth about these were animals so it wasn't hard thinking of character traits at all. Hehe, just wait until the leopard part comes in, and not just being human. Then, i'll have some fun ^o^

Help my dragon grow big and strong

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3183 on: September 03, 2011, 02:07:01 PM »
If your leapord lady decides to take a bite out of Jocun, she may be in for quite a surprised. I've only implied it so far, but he has ways of defending himself without the use of weapons.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #3184 on: September 03, 2011, 02:52:54 PM »
Really? like what? Who is outside??
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 03:13:03 PM by Twilight_Pixie »

Offline SamiChee

• Sami Chee is here to play!!!
    • Realm of Dreams
« Reply #3185 on: September 03, 2011, 05:27:58 PM »
First and foremost, ello everyone. Sorry it took me so long to post in here. New to the site so I just found this thread a little late.

xD thanks. I feel a bit better. And yeah. There is a bit to read. Such as the new character Noah. I would love to meet her at some point ^.^ lol sounds very animistic, mixed with magic. No offense at all about her. Very interesting character. I think she may get along with Sami, seeing how Sami has animal like features, even though she is green, but she has enhanced senses like an animal lol Plus she can turn into anything she wants XD But yeah. I just don't want to start interacting with others and leave Squall all alone...

My char is based on wereleopards from the Anita Blake book series by Laurel K. Hamilton. Loooove it. She can only change into a leopard, but she can turn into half human half leopard, but is powerful enough to just change a single body part without being phased much.

Now, who is sami and what does being green change?

Sami is.... well, she is just a lost girl. I didn't model her after anything besides my own thoughts and my favorite power in the whole wide universe! lol I love the idea of shapeshifting, so she comes from a shapeshifting race. I mentioned the green because I was talking about how she was sort of animalistic. Being green doesn't neccessarily entail being animalistic, but I couldn't figure out how to word it. But Sami has the ability to shapeshift into anything that comes to her mind. Even if she makes it up. Only thing is, if she gets hurt, that would follows her into any other shape she takes on. For example; she woke up near the bar with a bleeding head wound. She ended up making it to the bar and someone tried to help her out, but she got defensive and shapeshifted into a wolf with feathers and wings (I put in there that it was an animal from her planet), and her head was still bleeding badly.

EDIT: Never mind lol I see my last post. And as for Noah, I have a question for you. Would shapeshifting be considered magic? Sami comes from a planet of magic and technology, but she lived in a village where they believed in and practiced magic. So she can sense it. Would you allow her to be able to sense Noah? I won't do anything quite yet though, since Larry - Squall, whom is interacting with me - isn't on and I don't want to leave him behind.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 05:32:40 PM by SamiChee »

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #3186 on: September 03, 2011, 06:18:31 PM »
EDIT: Never mind lol I see my last post. And as for Noah, I have a question for you. Would shapeshifting be considered magic? Sami comes from a planet of magic and technology, but she lived in a village where they believed in and practiced magic. So she can sense it. Would you allow her to be able to sense Noah? I won't do anything quite yet though, since Larry - Squall, whom is interacting with me - isn't on and I don't want to leave him behind.

Yes, shapeshifting is considered magic and I figured your char would be able to sense her, especially since your char has a connection to animals. I wouldn't be surprised if she could automatically tell that Noah was a wereleopard either, or at least smell of leopard. Idk how i'll react to you, cause if you can change into any animal it'll be interesting...(lots of ideas ^-^) When will he be back?

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3187 on: September 03, 2011, 06:39:46 PM »
Really? like what? Who is outside??

It's not that there's something outside. I've been implying that he has morphing power. Also since he's from one or two hundred years in the future, it will be a better version than what people like Ossanlin have.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #3188 on: September 03, 2011, 07:01:04 PM »

Yes, shapeshifting is considered magic and I figured your char would be able to sense her, especially since your char has a connection to animals. I wouldn't be surprised if she could automatically tell that Noah was a wereleopard either, or at least smell of leopard. Idk how i'll react to you, cause if you can change into any animal it'll be interesting...(lots of ideas ^-^) When will he be back?
lols well there aren't traditional animals on her planet, but she would be able to tell that Noah is a feline of some sort. As for Squall/Larry, he said the next time he could get to the library is monday. He is having problems with internet at home.

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #3189 on: September 03, 2011, 07:49:01 PM »
It's not that there's something outside. I've been implying that he has morphing power. Also since he's from one or two hundred years in the future, it will be a better version than what people like Ossanlin have.

ooooh, ok. I thought you meant he could make the blood taste really bad xD

lols well there aren't traditional animals on her planet, but she would be able to tell that Noah is a feline of some sort. As for Squall/Larry, he said the next time he could get to the library is monday. He is having problems with internet at home.

ok. ty

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #3190 on: September 03, 2011, 08:01:23 PM »
No problemo ^.^ I must learn more about Noah's species some time lol

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #3191 on: September 03, 2011, 08:26:43 PM »
Would you like to know now or in the rp? Cause I can tell you all that you'd like to know now if you want.

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #3192 on: September 03, 2011, 08:28:06 PM »
Would you like to know now or in the rp? Cause I can tell you all that you'd like to know now if you want.
Well, you can give me an in depth description if you message me. In the rp, you could give me kind of an overview. Like "I can be human, but I have a condition where I change into an animal." or something lol

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #3193 on: September 03, 2011, 08:54:04 PM »
lol Will do.

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #3194 on: September 04, 2011, 06:37:16 AM »
Well, I wrote out the explanation of what happened to Parker that caused his absence for all this time. It's a bit lengthy, so I'll have to post it in sections. More than likely it'll be in two or three parts.d

After I post those, I'll write up his re-introduction. ;D
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress