Author Topic: An Andalite's Scoop  (Read 1938 times)

Offline QIfry

• A 28 year old that won't grow up. Growing up sucks
    • M.O.R.P.H. - An Animorphs Fancomic Series
An Andalite's Scoop
« on: March 02, 2011, 01:23:43 AM »
Weird subject line but whatever. I've always wanted to know how exactly does an andalite's scoop work. We know it has to do with a thin layer of an area made of grass and dirt. And somehow they can live in these?

NateSean

Re: An Andalite's Scoop
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 09:46:27 AM »
I think the scoop is more like a basement, or a garage where the Andalites keep all of their valuables out of harm's way, IE rain, snow, the elements. The Andalites seem to prefer sleeping out in the open.

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 01:28:42 PM »
What Sean said. They don't really live in them so much as... keep it as a kind of home base, I think. That's where there stuff is, the general area where they'd... hang out, I guess. XD Only part of it's supposed to be covered.

Offline QIfry

• A 28 year old that won't grow up. Growing up sucks
    • M.O.R.P.H. - An Animorphs Fancomic Series
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 05:11:21 PM »
I think the scoop is more like a basement, or a garage where the Andalites keep all of their valuables out of harm's way, IE rain, snow, the elements. The Andalites seem to prefer sleeping out in the open.

What Sean said. They don't really live in them so much as... keep it as a kind of home base, I think. That's where there stuff is, the general area where they'd... hang out, I guess. XD Only part of it's supposed to be covered.

Ah. Ok. I wanted to know because I wanted to be as accurate as possible with an Animorphs fan comic and I'm featuring a scoop in it.

Maybe this is close enough: [spoiler][/spoiler]

Good enough?

NateSean

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 09:24:59 AM »
Definitely. Do you have any original comics in the works?

Offline theburningone

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 11:49:21 AM »
I kind of always imagined them like a Hobbit's place. Not so much a full house built into a hill, but it would look roughly the same from the outside.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 05:21:17 PM »
I always pictured as a kind of shack with a roof partly made of trees and branches.with some extention cords rolling out of it (since ax steals power and cable)
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.