Author Topic: Megamorphs: Become The Comic Book  (Read 1867 times)

Offline V2113

• Recently Returned Raffian, RRR
Megamorphs: Become The Comic Book
« on: September 08, 2008, 03:06:52 PM »
I was in the Animorphs Forum section of RAF and I came across a part where people were discussing what would happen if the Animorphs were transported into different comic books. I thought 'cool this would make a good megamorphs' so here it is. It takes place somewhere in between when Tobias finds out about Elfangor and when he gets kidnapped and tortured.

Chapter 1
Marco

Hey, I'm Marco. Just Marco. I can't tell you my last name, my phone number, where I live, or anything else about me. I really wish I could, but I'm afraid my life is more important than my social range. The Yeerks are here. Those little alien slugs from planet whatever are here crawling into people's minds taking over their bodies and trying to take over the universe. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking this guy snuck into the main office of his nuthouse to use the computer. But no. I'm not. Me and my friends are not insane. Or at least everyone except Rachel, she belongs in a nuthouse along with everyone else who thinks they're Xena Warrior Princess. Even though she really is minus the leather. The only things on Earth that can stop the Yeerks are me and my friends. Four kids, a bird, and a young alien.  I'm the cute, smart, funny one of us. No, seriously. Jake's the bossy one, Rachel's the crazy one, Cassie's the moral one, and Tobias is a bird. I, however have none of those qualities. Except for today.

I was the stupid dumb one who suggested this, just like last time. I was at the mall, looking through comic books with Jake when I saw it. the holy grail of comic books.

"JAKE!!!! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! THEY HAVE IT! THEY HAVE IT!" I said loudly so that everyone in the mall heard me. I was gonna ask Rachel if she heard me all the way over at the department store later.

"It is," He said, shocked to be in it's presence."Wow. It's more beautiful than I'd ever imagined."

"Isn't it? I have just enough money. Let's get it!" Jake nodded, his eyes were wide. I bet you are wondering what we're talking about. It's the deluxe all super heroes that have ever existed comic book! The Comic Book Extravaganza's very own. It had the best comic books that ever existed in it along with a video game. All 35 of them! We bought it. It was $87.84. Can you believe it? I would've thought it would be at least a thousand. Then I wondered something.

"Jake? do you think Ax could get something to put us in the game?"

"Probably."

"Then, quote Rachel, LET'S DO IT!" This was something that Jake just smiled at.

So we went over to Ax's scoop.

Gotta go do my homework. Please post how you like it so far. I'll give you a few details on what will come up soon. The Animorphs are going to get stuck in the game and can only get out by finishing it (quote Scooby-Doo Cyber Space). They each get to choose a few of our favorite superheroes and villians throughout each level (each comic book). Rachel morphs Phoenix/Jean Grey (very scary and very funny if you ever listen to Marco). Marco morphs Iceman with hilarious consequences (Insert Rachel joke here). Ax morphs Night Crawler and is happy because he keeps the tail (Insert funny Marco joke here). Cassie isn't happy with all that many of them but eventually picks Storm (Insert funny Marco joke here). Jake morphs Cyclops (insert leadership joke by Marco here). Tobias morphs (not sure which one but Marco WILL make a funny joke. I promise.) Rachel will eventually morph Hawk Girl when we get to the Justice League (Insert Marco joke here).
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 03:31:46 PM by tobiasfan21 »
I used to be V, before that I was Tobiasfan21. Then I disappeared for several months after being kidnapped by the Twilight series. Don't make me talk about it, it was horrible. Now, I'm V2113.

I am currently a Heroes fan who enjoys writing more than anything in the world.

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
Re: Megamorphs: Become The Comic Book
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 07:08:27 PM »
hehehe... i love it so far man, it's pretty good, i can't wait for more.

GESB Character: Subject #2218
Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

Offline V2113

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 08:44:21 PM »
This will be my last post for a while because I need to study up on my comic books. This will mainly be based of off the TV shows and newer movies. Sorry for all of you major comic book fans. They will also keep the mind of the Animorphs just still have those powers. So it's basically like any video game. Please post any requests for Animorphs-Comic Character choices.

Chapter 2
Jake

I wasn't sure that this would be such a good idea but, why not? I mean, it could be kinda fun. I have to be a kid sometimes.

"Hey, maybe we could invite the girls and bird-boy to do it, too. Yeah, Super Cool Dude, The Weirdo, and Freaky Alien Thing VS Insane Girl, The Animal Lover, and Bird-Boy. Kinda catchy, huh?"

"Yeah, it is. So, would you be The Weirdo or Insane Girl?" Marco gasped.

"Why must you hurt me so Jake, all I wanted to do is get a fitting name for you!" He said in mock pain.

"Yeah, that's why you said Super Cool Dude, duhhh!" We both laughed.

When we finally got to Ax's scoop we saw him and Tobias were watching TV together. It was Spongebob.

<Now, Ax. He's a cartoon. Sponges don't really act just like Marco. You see, they don't even talk. That's why they're so much better. Oh, hey guys!> Tobias said. Marco pretended to look hurt for a moment with little success. What Tobias had said was actually funny.

"Ax, we were just wondering, umm, could you make something that can actually transport us into a video game?" Marco asked.

Ax looked offended. Good, that meant he could. <Of course I can! I thought that you already had something that did that though. Tobias said that you two really get into the game and it's hard to get you out.>

<Not literally Ax-man.>

The chapter will be continued later. Blame homework. And schools for giving so much homework. And people for inventing homework.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 03:33:10 PM by tobiasfan21 »
I used to be V, before that I was Tobiasfan21. Then I disappeared for several months after being kidnapped by the Twilight series. Don't make me talk about it, it was horrible. Now, I'm V2113.

Offline Gumby

• Reginald, Lord of The Abyss.
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to where it all began
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 09:41:02 PM »
Cool. I love it.
"Now I can't speak for everyone; at least not until 'The Device' is completed."

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

Offline V2113

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2008, 11:30:55 PM »
If anyone has any comments or suggestions please enter them. This is a continuation of the last chapter.

<I will need a kriafted louner transmiter, a girolles hirtesers transmiter and a AA battery.> Ax said. When we looked puzzled he said, <In other words, the game system, six helmets and some wire and twelve AA batteries.>

We got him the things he needed and he put it together. When he was done we called Rachel and Cassie. Tobias & Ax morphed human to play.

"Are you ready Prince Jake?" Ax asked.

"You, betcha Ax, and don't call me Prince."

"Yes, Prince Jake." He pressed a button and all of the sudden we were in the game.

Chapter 3
Tobias

I've never really been a comic book fan, but this was COOL! We were inside a game! We had to pick a character from the featured comic book and we played as that character through the level. Jake was player 1, I was player 2, Marco was player three, Rachel was player 4, Ax was player 5, and Cassie was player 6.

"I think I'll be Cyclops, he is really awesome." Jake said.

"Yeah, and he's the fearless leader, so Jake didn't want anyone to take his place did you Jake?" Marco joked. Jake reached out his hand and grabbed onto the pointer thingy and moved it onto Cyclops. He instantly changed into him.

"Cool!" He still had his voice. He tested out the beam. "Very impressive."

"So, Tobias, what X-Men would a bird find interesting?" Marco.

"Angel, he was my favorite when I was a little kid."

"Of course, I should have known, the bird picks the bird." Marco joked. I morphed out before pushing my piece onto Angel.

"Nice," I said as I opened my wings, I still had my normal human voice.

"Marco, who will you choose, Toad or Nightcrawler?" Rachel asked.

"I choose Iceman, the really cool one."

"Oh, really. So you are going to freeze girls brains with your lame jokes?" Rachel asked. Marco rolled his eyes.

"Who are you going to choose oh mighty Xena, Mystique or Magma? I think Magma would fit you best, with her ability to literally be so mad she makes thinks catch fire."

"I choose Phoenix, she is sooo cool!"

Ax demorphed and examined each one closely. <I think I will choose Nightcrawler. He looks most like my form.> He moved the piece. <This is interesting. I still have thought-speak.> He teleported. <That was impressive.>

Cassie's turn. "I think I should do Storm, or maybe Rogue. No not Rogue. Storm, yeah, Storm." She picked it, Marco made a lame comment about it (which I will soon insert when I think of one), and we were lifted off into the unknown world of video games.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 03:37:13 PM by tobiasfan21 »

Offline V2113

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 03:38:21 PM »
I need to take a break from this for a little while. I have five other fanfics to work on, not to mention a book that I'm writing. Please post comments and suggestions. I'll post again when I'm ready. Obviously.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 03:12:00 PM by tobiasfan21 »