Author Topic: Blue's Legacy Challenge(Sims 2 Edition) BACK FROM HIATUS  (Read 15694 times)

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
Re: Blue's Legacy Challenge(Sims 2 Edition)
« Reply #120 on: January 28, 2010, 08:10:29 PM »
Eh, B.  Yes, B.
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #121 on: September 09, 2010, 11:58:09 AM »
HUGE NECROPOST! The reason this story hasn't been updated in a while is cuz of the whole my laptop not working and me not bein able to play the sims 2. Well I just found out how to transfer the saved game from my grandma's comp to the desktop at my house. Now this is a different saved game so I'll have to start the Henderson family from scratch but it wont take long to get them back to the way they were. I plan on starting up again tomorrow or sometime this weekend if all goes right.
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
« Reply #122 on: September 13, 2010, 10:07:47 AM »
Cool, looking forward to seeing this up and running again.
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #123 on: September 13, 2010, 03:42:56 PM »
Yeah well, unfrotunately, emailing big files like this to another comp takes too much time so now I gotta find a flashdrive and do the transfer that way

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

HiImshort

« Reply #124 on: September 13, 2010, 03:47:35 PM »
No hurry blue. But hurry up. I'm bored.

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #125 on: September 13, 2010, 03:50:34 PM »
*Disappointed* I was so ready to start this up again.

EDIT: I'm in the process of getting my sims 2 files on to the home comp. Keep your fingers crossed for an update tomorrow
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 11:09:34 AM by Blue Lightsaber...umbrella...thing »

Glaflafock

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
« Reply #126 on: September 19, 2010, 03:14:06 PM »
Good luck!

Offline SuperBlue

• God
Re: Blue's Legacy Challenge(Sims 2 Edition) BACK FROM HIATUS
« Reply #127 on: September 19, 2010, 05:52:54 PM »

It's been many Sim years since we've last seen the Henderson family, and a lot has changed since then. The twins have grown up into teens and, despite being aliens, have no trouble fitting in with their peers(It also helps that they had expensive surgery to fix their green skin and black eyes) Last time we saw Cristy, she was pregnant with her first child, Martin, but due to technical errors, we were forced to miss out on Martin's babyhood and now he's nearly a teenager. Shiva's still alive and kicking but she's a lot older now and not as energetic as she used to be. With the expenses of having a family, Dante has been forced to put his music career on hold and is currently the manager of a store that sells CDs, DVDs, Video Games, and other electronics. After the house fire, Cristy decided that maybe she wasn't cut out for the Culinary career so she went back to school and got a degree in education. She teaches 11th grade English. The family had to sell their mansion and move to a new town, the children miss their old home but their new house isn't that much smaller than the old and they didn't really have a problem making new friends and keeping the ones they had back in their old neighborhood. So now, with new jobs, a new house, and endless possibilities, the Henderson family is counting on you to help guide their way through life. Are you ready to head back into the wonderful world of the Sims 2?

THE STORY CONTINUES, TOMORROW
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 05:54:34 PM by Blue Lightsaber...umbrella...thing »

Glaflafock

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #128 on: September 19, 2010, 05:58:06 PM »
YAYS!   :D

I'd almost forgotten about this!  Welcome back, Hendersons!   :P

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #129 on: September 21, 2010, 01:53:33 PM »
Ok, so I ran into some more troubles getting the sims installed on the home comp so I'll have to limit updates to about every weekend when I'm actually at the comp that has my sims 2 data on it. Sorry guys. I'll try and get this fixed as soon as I can but for now updates will be about once a week. Not this weekend though because I have a religious retreat to go to (LAME! I so don't wanna go!)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 02:32:22 PM by Blue Lightsaber...umbrella...thing »

Glaflafock

HiImshort

« Reply #130 on: September 22, 2010, 04:23:18 PM »
:woot: Yay for sims!!!!

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #131 on: October 03, 2010, 10:46:24 AM »
Let's look into a day in the life of the Henderson Family...

Martin seems to be adjusting to his new house better than the others, though that could be because he has his own room now. Before, he had to share a room with Robert but now Robert and Renae have to share a room(despite their constant complaints about it)

Robert and Shiva playing fetch.

Renae being the typical teenage girl, locking herself in her room(It's Robert's room too but that doesn't stop her from locking him out) and listening to music for hours.

And of course, she's a spoiled Daddy's girl

Martin is pretty spoiled too but nowhere near as much as Renae

As you may know, if you've been following this story since the beginning, Cristy is a witch. And part of the Sim-Witch tradition is passing her magical knowledge down to the first of her offspring to show any kind of magical ability. Even if more than one turns out to have powers, she's only allowed to teach the first child to show their powers, how to use it. The other kids will have to figure it out on their own. Signs of a blooming witch/warlock include random teleportation, objects bursting into flames when the child walks by them, levitating in their sleep, and being able to open the secret book case/door hidden in the house of every magical sim

And the first of Dante and Cristy's children to show their magical abilities is......

Renae

Cristy couldn't be any prouder! Not only does she finally get to teach her child in the ways of Sim Witchery, but it's her firstborn child and only daughter! According to Sim superstition 101: It's good luck for the entire family if the firstborn child is also the first to learn magic, especially when the child is the same gender as the Sim that passed down the magic genes(Well, Cristy isn't really Renae or Robert's mom but apparently, the alien that knocked up Dante was a witch too) There's a bit of a problem though. Remember how Renae is a big Daddy's girl and all? Well this also means she'd rather follow in her father's footsteps then her mom's. So she really has no interest in being a witch. Naturally, this upsets Cristy, who sees so much potential in her daughter. Should she....

A. Respect her daughter's decision and wait for Robert or Martin to show any magical signs(which may not ever happen)

B. Take Renae under her wing anyway. Magic will always come in handy and maybe Renae might like it once she gives it a shot. This could backfire though because Renae is a bit of a rebel and hates being forced to do things she doesn't want to do, so if you pick this you better hope Renae learns to love her magical heritage

C. Make Dante talk Renae into wanting to be a witch.

REMEMBER: THE OBVIOUS CHOICE ISN"T ALWAYS THE RIGHT ONE

Glaflafock

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
« Reply #132 on: October 03, 2010, 11:10:54 AM »
I'm going to pick B. Either it works, or it will end very badly, causing much amusement for all!  ;D

HiImshort

« Reply #133 on: October 03, 2010, 12:38:01 PM »
A. I personally don't want any more death.

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #134 on: October 05, 2010, 10:13:44 PM »
I say B.  Even if Cristy dies, Blue will resurrect her...right blue?  RIGHT?!   :P

Thanks to Bear!