Author Topic: A Kind Heart and a Wolf's Courage (Semi literate) Filled  (Read 24006 times)

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
Re: A Kind Heart and a Wolf's Courage (Semi literate) Filled
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2010, 01:33:09 AM »
"Good, 'cause the way we're going," he shows a hint of worry in his face, "might get bumpy." he then makes a reassuring face and says, "I'll try and guide us the least abrasive route."

The man stands up straight and sees Wolf has returned to his wolf form. "Wolf, what are you doing back in that form? I need you human and on the back. You're my brakes. All you gotta do is hold on tight, and lean whichever way I tell you. When I say so, pull this lever." he points to a metal lever with a rubber handle, "Got it?"

He walks to the front of the sled and stretches a bit. He shakes his legs as though he was about to run a maraton. He grabs one arm and pulls it to the opposite side of his body, twisting his torso. His back cracks a few times. "Haargh." He expels a grunt to get himself in the right mind set. He shakes his head, "Rrough. Rrough hooo. Alright." The man shifts fully to his wolf form. There at the head of the sled stood a Gray wolf: 6 feet from nose to tail, his shoulders stand at almost a full 3 feet from the ground. His light gray coat seems to emanate from his dark gray fur at the top half of his head, spreading across his back, getting lighter and lighter until it hits the darkness of his tail. His legs, sides, underbelly, and lower jaw are almost perfectly white. If he rolled on his back, he would nearly disappear.

He scooped up the harness that was all set for a single wolf to jump in and bolt off. Always good to be prepared, the man thought. He pulled the harness tight with his teeth. He looked behind him, “All aboard?”
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2010, 01:38:06 AM »
Natalya pulled the blankets tighter and nodded and then hid some of her fce as she knew that when they took off, they would have some wind, and she didn't want to feel the icy sting of the wind.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2010, 02:11:33 AM »
((I'll wait for Shorty's response. Hopefully he can get to the library tomorrow. :-\))

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2010, 02:23:15 AM »
~~Yeah same here. Good luck Shorty!!~~
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

HiImshort

« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2010, 12:00:11 PM »
((I have fixed my computer so :thumbsup:, I'm home! Thanks guys! ))

Wolf looked at the man and said: "Oops, sorry." he transformed back into a human with a little sadness to it. He still was sad about his wife, but he had to do what he had to do. He went to the back of the tobagoon (spelling still sucks) and says with a jovial smile: "Ready!"

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2010, 04:15:10 PM »
((Woot. Congrats.))

The man nods. He can't help but see how adorable the woman looks bundled up in his sled. He starts pulling hard. He's not used to pulling two passengers. With each step he gains a little speed, with each step he gains a little momentum, with each step they pull further away from his home for the past few years. He steals one last look as he sees the smoke increase coming from his roof, and the walls begin to engulf in flames. Good it works. Kyle said that flue rig would burn the cabin down if it wasn't set right.

"Okay Wolf, lean right, no your other right. Okay, now left, good." The man "barked" orders at Wolf as they trekked through the snowy forest.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 05:19:33 PM by Spartan 281 (Parker) »

HiImshort

« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2010, 04:43:48 PM »
((How long have they what? Joel is confused. :huh: Thanks Parker))

Wolf turned in the directions that the man was telling him to go. He looks up at Natalya to see if she was ok and says to her: "Are you fine? well as fine as you can be at least?"

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2010, 05:24:54 PM »
She peeked out of the blankets and smiled with a laugh. "Yes, Brother, I am fine. You need not worry." With so many balnkets, and her demon blood warming her back up, she had to pull her head out of the blankets for a while to cool down a little. When she did, her pale white hair began a flurry behind her like the snow that had  fallen.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2010, 05:32:31 PM »
((Sorry, I found the answer myself. I didn't realize I left an unfinished question.

Oh, you're not the one turning the toboggan, I am; you're just leaning so the sled doesn't flip over. Also, do you know what a dog sled looks like Joel? Dog Sled pic
She's laying on the front, surrounded by supplies, and covered in blankets. You're standing on the back. ))

Trying not to let out that he's struggling, the man asks, "How's everone back there? HARD LEFT! EVERYONE LEAN!" While looking behind him, he failed to notice the large boulder that now stood in their way. He jumped to his left, and pulled with all his might against the forward momentum of the toboggan. If his co-pilot and patient leaned enough, they should be alright.

((I'll let one of you decide if we clear it. I'm at a loss as to where we go from here.))

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2010, 05:35:57 PM »
~~Haha, your thought ran out of steam....~~
-------------------------------

Natalya heard him call beack and she leaned like he asked. Actually she was kind of tossed that way, but it helped her move. She looked up and behind her to see if Wolf was allright as well.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2010, 05:44:44 PM »
((Alright, Shorty, you decide if we make the turn. :)))

HiImshort

« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2010, 06:09:36 PM »
((Yes i know what a tooboggan looks like and your post at the house conused me so.... :huh:))

Wolf saw the boulder and braced his weight and wrapped his arms in the tooboggan what have you loop. (what is that thing called?) The toobogan swirls a little but with the weight Wolf put on it a well as the support from the guy and Natalya the tooboggan doesn't crash and the team continues on. Wolf yells to the guy: "You ok mister? Need a break?"

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2010, 06:31:50 PM »
The man turned right again to correct their path. He kept giving direction as he answered, "No, If we stop, left, they can catch up; and getting this thing going again, right, will just tire me out more."

They broke through the tree line, and went out into a clearing. In the distance, there could be seen a small village. The man bowed his head and kicked with all his might to climb the small incline. They began slowing down.

"Wolf, help push, only a few more meters before the descent." The strain began to pull back at him, "Kick, man, kick!"

HiImshort

« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2010, 04:35:35 PM »
Wolf keeps his arms in the loop what have you of the toobogaan and kicks with all his power when they arrive at the hill. He screams at the man: "You ready?" He looks at Natalya and smiles waiting for a response from the guy.

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2010, 02:26:49 AM »
The man had passed the peak, he pulled and pulled until he felt his harness gain slack. "Wolf! Jump back on, now; and lean forward!" With the sled now going downhill, the man was more running for his life than pulling the toboggan. He ran as fast as he could, if he felt slack in the harness, he ran faster. Even when he felt he could run no more, he ran even faster. Finally the hill bottomed out and they slid right into the middle of the village. The sled slowed, and the man slowed with it until they both stopped dead. The man collapsed from exhaustion.