Author Topic: Aliens and Animorphs watch movies:  (Read 1766 times)

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
Re: Aliens and Animorphs watch movies:
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2009, 12:21:48 PM »
well i think Aximili is just adorable! To think he had no idea what kissing was! (giggles a little bit) I think it was romantic when he kissed Estrid.

Give him a little credit, his species doesn't have mouths!

I expect that certain movies might appeal to the Andalites, but not necessarily for the same reasons they do to us. They would probably be easily bored and/or confused by most of our popular movies though (Twlight, lol).
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!

Offline voodooqueen126

Re: Aliens and Animorphs watch movies:
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2009, 05:35:35 PM »
What about Andalites watching Titus Andronicus? Shudder?
Here is another possibility: Andalites are immensely powerful-to them America is like a third world country-beautiful culture and art (things such as soap operas, hollywood, hot dogs, foodcourts etc)but still crime riven and full of poverty-with the immensity of Andalite power in mind imagine if a leading Andalite politician and general where in their hotel room with their families, and someone accidentally turns on world movies (instead of the bold and the beautiful) and said Andalite family ends up watching the the Circle or Kandahar or even worse Osama? How might they react to such misery? My feeling is that the Andalites would be like the Americans (we only ever meet Andalite soldiers and the basic instinct is extreme optimism) except without America's delicacy, perspective, caution or good judgement and immensley more powerful. On the bright side: not beholden to Saudi Oil they might actually be willing to cut the poison off at its source.