Author Topic: Would you have liked to see David narrate a book?  (Read 3582 times)

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
Re: Would you have liked to see David narrate a book?
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2008, 05:36:46 PM »
I think it would've been cool, at least to have a few chapters from his perspective...but really creepy.  The kid's a sociopath o.O;  That whole thing with Jake and Rachel's cousin...eeegh.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2008, 05:40:00 PM »
I think it would've been cool, at least to have a few chapters from his perspective...but really creepy.  The kid's a sociopath o.O;  That whole thing with Jake and Rachel's cousin...eeegh.

I still can't believe he did that. The first time I read "The Solution" I was like " :o :wow: WTF!?"
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Toby

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2008, 05:46:20 PM »
oh, yeah I completely forgot about that.

*respect for David falls ten notches.*

Offline Duff

• Entreprenerd
  • God
    • Under the Capes
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2008, 06:28:50 PM »
That was actually the least surprising of his actions, i mean still really bad and when it happened i could not believe it but after hes already tried to kill half the team letting one critical kid who was probably going to die anyway seemed right up his alley (that sounds like im condoning it, no, its just less immoral for someone with his reasoning)

I think alot of you are kind of oversimplifying him, he wasnt just a straight psychopath, he was a psychopath for sure, but he had alot of other layers

ill have to put a david naratted fic on the back burner, somewhere around 2010 lol

Offline Kagebutterfly

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2008, 11:25:49 PM »
What I want to know is how / where did he get rid of the cousin's body? I read the Trilogy years ago and that was one of the thoughts I had after I read that scene.

Offline morfowt

• God
  • this is my avatar. it's a picture of nothing...
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2008, 11:34:59 PM »
I always imagined on top of the elevator. where else could he have hid a body that was in an elevator?

Offline Duff

• Entreprenerd
  • God
    • Under the Capes
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2008, 12:09:18 AM »
yea thats how i imagined it too, but that is easier said than done lol even for an animorph, he had to knock out the power, climb into the elevator, acquire saddler, change into his clothes and shove him up through the hatch all in a matter of minutes

Offline filmstu2005

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2008, 12:35:47 AM »
yea thats how i imagined it too, but that is easier said than done lol even for an animorph, he had to knock out the power, climb into the elevator, acquire saddler, change into his clothes and shove him up through the hatch all in a matter of minutes

Why, that sneak little b****!

lol

Offline morfowt

• God
  • this is my avatar. it's a picture of nothing...
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2008, 01:13:21 AM »

couldn't a gorilla do it in seconds? we don't know whether david morphed a gorilla or not.

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2008, 09:13:01 AM »
I always imagined on top of the elevator. where else could he have hid a body that was in an elevator?

Ugh, that's very Silence of the Lambs...I wonder if he ate him as a lion or something?  Okay, stopping the mental imagery right now, aaahhh!  :o  ::)  It isn't that surprising that he killed him, given his character, but it was still really shocking to me when it happened anyway o.O;

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline TinShadowcat

• War Eagle
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2008, 09:57:54 PM »
I look into his twisted mind would have been useful
Xbox 360:  TinShadowcat
Steam:  TinShadowcat
Pretty much anything you want to add me on:  TinShadowcat

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2008, 05:15:32 AM »
David is far to be my favorite character, but yes, I'd like to read a volume narrated by him. Just because he's different. I like to see different opinion ^_^
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum

Offline 2005004219

« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2009, 08:56:25 AM »
I don't think he kill him, since saddler is a human species, he would count it as murder. To david it is not murder or wrong if you kill a animal or a person in a animal morph. Why didn't the rachel save her cousin by using the morphing device, made a cover story of kidnap and sent saddler to the hork bajir valley or to the chee in a locked room to stay until the war is over?

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2009, 10:49:21 AM »
they need to remake the whole David triolgy from his POV
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline tobiasthehawk

• Bleh
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2009, 10:58:50 AM »
Just the chance to see the way he thinks. The way he views the world and everyone in it! What a cool chance that would of been.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."-Stephen Hawking

"I'm sorry, I lost my boots and the legs of my pants in a deadly fight with a giant seaslug, which I won in the nick of time with my clever thinking and my, uh... cleverness."
-- Roger, while procuring pants at the Galleria

[img]http://dragcave.net/image/WL2N.gi