Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 333975 times)

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #885 on: March 15, 2009, 09:25:19 AM »
"Cheers...overpriced tourist trap..." one of them scowls. 

<Hey, I liked the show.>

<You would.  It's about a bunch of people who can never leave a goddamn bar.>

<So?  I can leave.  I can leave anytime I want.>

<Uh huh.  Sure you can.>

Myitt sighs and looks over at the bartender.  "Can I have another one of these?" She swirls the mostly empty glass.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #886 on: March 15, 2009, 07:54:36 PM »
Shal laughs. She takes another bite of her burger, then offers it to Myitt "Want a bite? It's pretty damn good."

Offline Breekan1

« Reply #887 on: March 16, 2009, 12:01:51 PM »
Breek stares at the burger for a moment, eyebrows scrunched. His face lights up and he pulls a roll of duct tape and a smooth metal spike from one of his tesseract-pockets. He wraps the spike and tape around his stump, and spears the burger onto it, steadying it with his hand. The spike presses into his face awkwardly as he eats. Raptor juice dribbles, catches in his fur.

"Crld be wrmf," he shrugs, mouth full of dinoburger.

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #888 on: March 16, 2009, 03:15:05 PM »
Myitt blinks at Breekan.  "Well, that answers that."  She shakes her head.  "I've never had Velociraptor before.  I'm assuming that's what that is.  Is it healthier than buffalo?" She grins hopefully. 

<God, you're a goober.>

((Yay, berating your imaginary alter ego! XD  Man, you guys really make me want a burger now.  Damnit.))

((Also I guess tomorrow (Tuesday) is the RAF forum's "silence" day...everyone's trying to get to see Richard's (the creator's) picture, which he has been very good at withholding all this time xP  So I guess to be nice (and to dethrone the mystery) we shouldn't post on Tuesday.  That's 3/17, 3/18 (Wednesday) if you're somewhere far away. 

Let's see if this works.  Control the addiction...*twitch*))
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 03:22:17 PM by Myitt »

esplin

« Reply #889 on: March 16, 2009, 08:48:34 PM »
(Thanks myitt!)

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #890 on: March 16, 2009, 09:00:05 PM »
Shal shrugs and grins, and takes another bite. "Does it really matter? It's delicious. Who cares how healthy it is?" She raises an eyebrow at B1's hand contraption "I'm thinking that could be a good permanent fix for you. Then we don't need to go see the big guy."

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #891 on: March 16, 2009, 10:34:39 PM »
((No prob. man, and Jess's right, it's really hard to RP like this when the action's not instant.  RPing in a chat is much easier, but unfortunately everyone has to be on for that to happen, and all at the same time.  As for Russell, I haven't seen him post in a while, we may have lost him.  :(  But I've been thinking about introducing an old friend of mine and that might spice up the action a bit.  I guess others have taken on two chars, I could do the same thing...))

<>Seran:  *Seran's small transport ship fired its landing thrusters as it touched lightly on the dock, and he ran a quick surface scan of the ships at the dock.* 

"Hrm...a fellow Visser, how quaint.  And the most pompous of us all no doubt.  How long will it take him to learn that an andalite host isn't everything?  It's like a bumbling, over-confident grub being given a blade-ship to play with..." 

*Seran's green-scaled face twisted in contempt, his involuntary Hork-Bajir host lying dormant.  He finished the scan of active ships, turning out some interesting results.  A strange sort of life-form ship that seemed somehow familiar...an old tail-fighter, probably decomissioned, and what looked to be some sort of bounty-hunter's ship.  Somehow the lucky b*stard had obtained andalite technology.  He probably had to slit a few throats and pay a few beings off for that.  Seran allowed the transport's main door to slide open, feeling somewhat impressive with his male hork-bajir host.*

"Well, this should be fun."  *Seran's face twisted into a strange sort of grin, a scary look on a hork-bajir face.  He made his way to the bar and through the strange crowd within, ignoring every other being and stepping in front of the BT.*  "Redin if you would."  *Seran smiled again as he allowed himself to make confident eye-contact with the whole bar.*

<>Ossanlin:
*monitored a new ship coming in, it was heavy with Yeerk technology, but was nothing like he'd seen before.  His ship registered the sensor sweep from the newcomer and Ossanlin held his breath for a second.  Then the new ship touched down and cycled off, the main hangar opening.  Ossanlin watched as the male hork-bajir controller descended to the dock, and his breath caught for a moment.  There was no mistaking that host...the regalia of a Visser, the mean scar down the left arm, and the braid of leather round the right bicep.  It was Visser 8, formerly Seran-846 of the Sereck-Nai pool...the only Yeerk that had ever controlled Ossanlin himself.*

*Ossanlin barely controlled a burst of anger.  It had been he that had given Seran's host that scar down the left arm, but somehow the wretch always managed to escape.*

<<Well old friend...this could get interesting.>>  *The look that crossed Ossanlin's eyes was not pleasant as his form began to melt and reshape.  Ossanlin morphed the same hork-bajir as before and prepared to stumble back into the bar as Seran disappeared into the building's darkness.*
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline PrinceRonny

« Reply #892 on: March 17, 2009, 08:53:48 PM »
((I want to apologize profusely for my lack of appearance the last few weeks. I know most of you have missed me. :) I'm here now, though. I just had to get through the series again. Now I can focus. What have I missed?))

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #893 on: March 17, 2009, 09:24:07 PM »
(Connor got attacked, it was a team effort to save him. He's good now. V3 showed up, and Connor has a major vendetta. Ossanlin's hiding. Sub is avoiding the visser. Keirdan (Shal and B1's little bro) showed up and Shal went ballistic. B1 lost his hand....that's about it? Oh yeah, Myitt got wasted, but that's nothin' new.  ;))

Shal finishes off her burger, and signals the BT. "I think Myitt's sobering up. We need a bottle of Redin." She grins at Myitt as the BT brings over a bottle and glasses.

Alic

« Reply #894 on: March 18, 2009, 04:22:44 AM »
Alic walks almost calmly into the bar in her natural Andalite form (which is not normal lately), and then stumbles. SO un-Andalite like. Getting used to being herself again. Her eyes are as big as they an be, spotting Prince Ronny, then, so serious.
<<Where have you been?>>

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #895 on: March 18, 2009, 07:07:03 PM »
Myitt takes the bottle of liquor, narrowing her eyes at Shal.  She uncorks the top and grumbles, pouring it into the watery Shirley Temple glass.  "Bartender, another buncha glasses for my friends."  She pours drinks for everyone once the bartender unceremoniously drops several in front of her.  "'Lo Alic.  You want a drink?"

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #896 on: March 18, 2009, 07:15:44 PM »
Shal quickly knocks back the glass of Redin, and coughs. She holds the glass out to Myitt for a refill. She squints at the Andalite entering the bar, and glances at Myitt "You sure that's Alic?" She watches the Andalite stumble. "Nevermind. Hi Alic."

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #897 on: March 18, 2009, 10:18:26 PM »
*stumbles through the doors to the bar in his hork-bajir morph, surveying the room.*  <<Two more andalites...>>  *he looks up to the bar to see Seran scanning the bar before turning back around at the sound of the cup of Redin clinking down on the counter behind him.  Ossanlin quickly re-asesses the situation and sees a powder-keg possibly about to hit an open flame...he stumbles up to the bar acting drunk and orders a glass of Roksesh, a fermented plant drink.  The bartender catches his eyes and Ossanlin feels temporarily exposed as if the BT can see through to his true form, but the BT just turns around and starts preparing the drink.*

*Ossanlin speaks to himself in private thought-speech*  <<Aliciana...I haven't seen her for years, and Ronnie too...I haven't seen him since the battle for the Featherian homeworld ten years ago!>>  *Ossanlin yearns to morph back to his original form and catch up with the old acquaintances but has no idea as to the alliances of the other two andalites.  Still being on active duty, and being an effective commander, Ossanlin is still a highly recognizable andalite to the Yeerks in his main form, worth several promotions for apprehension or death making him a coveted target.  He hoped the Tyrennian arrived soon, still feeling exposed in the bar with not only the abomination present, but Seran as well.  The situation was getting complicated...*
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #898 on: March 18, 2009, 10:38:38 PM »
Shal stares at the Hork Bajir for a moment, then shakes her head. She frowns, and glances at Myitt. "You know. I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable in here, with all of the blades..." She glances again at the various Hork Bajir and Andalites in the bar. "I think, maybe I should leave...my knife isn't going to do me much good, and the BT seems to have a vendetta against me."

Offline Breekan1

« Reply #899 on: March 19, 2009, 12:02:19 AM »
"Don't let them get to you sis," Breekan says, waving his stump through the air. "I've got plenty of spike for any of these mother****ers, provided they're over four feet tall. Don't piss off any Gedds."