Author Topic: RAF Story- VOCALOID Arise: Morning Mix  (Read 1308 times)

Offline Sakki

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Guuuuuuurrrlll
RAF Story- VOCALOID Arise: Morning Mix
« on: October 14, 2009, 05:21:14 PM »
       Sakki had left RAF lands, she wanted to go. She didn't want to just leave them, so she got her son to stay, his name was Ubaki*. She also got another idea, she could make another Sakki and leave it there. She invented her own VOCALOID. A singing android. She gave her voice data, song data, a self-learning program so she can fit in. Then one day...

"It is sad how we have to clear everything out..." Horsie said quietly. She sighed quietly as she looked at Blocky. "It has been a long time, maybe she isn't coming back..."

Blocky sighed. "Lets just get it done..." Blocky pointed to a door. "Lets start there." He stated. Horsie just nodded, opened the door an walk down a bunch of steps going down into a basement. They turned at a wall, then into a room surrounded buy a bunch of computers. They notice something bed-shaped and they looked at each other and nodded. They walked up to it, seeing a note.

[Dear RAFian who was daring enough to go into my basement,

Under this sheet lies my VOCALOID. I leave it to  you to do as you wish with it. It has been installed with necessary data. Some of are my memories. Some are what is called "Voice", "Song", "Motion", and much other data. "Voice data" allows her to speak and sing, but you cannot change it. "Song" data is data of songs she can sing. She can learn them on her own, but it is faster to upload it into her. "Motion" data is how she moves. She can also learn movements on her own, but you can also upload them. She took a lot of tine to make, dont break her.

(when she asks for a password, it is "Wake up")

With love,

SDR

PS. It is probably Horsie-chan and Blocky-kun reading this huh?]

They put down the note, uncovered the sheet, showing the VOCALOID, connected to the computers. Horsie smiled at the likeliness of the real Sakki. The only difference was that the VOCALOID appeared human. "Wake up" Horsie said with a smile. The VOCALOID opened its eyes...

My eyes looked up at the dark ceiling. I sat up, unplugged myself, and looked at the two beings in front of me. I knew who they were, I knew who I was, but I also knew that the memories were not mine. I got up and hugged them. They seemed shocked, at first. But they ended up hugging me back. They seemed to exchange glances. I motioned them upstairs. "We have much to talk about" I said. I led them up stairs, into the kitchen, fixing them food.

We each sat at a table, clam as ever. Quiet, but calm. We just stood there at first.

"Ummmm, so you sing?" Horsie offered.

"I am a VOCALOID, it is my job" I stated bluntly. "And I dance." I placed the food in front of them. They began to eat. "I am a singing android, as the other me said." I explained. "All I can do is entertain."

They took my hands and pulled me outside...

(to be continued in RAF Story: VOCALOID Arise: Friendly Mix) 

Offline Blocky97

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I don't have time to be sane.
Re: RAF Story- VOCALOID Arise: Morning Mix
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 04:23:50 PM »
cool!

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 07:32:08 PM »
I love it, Sakki-chan!  And, is the next part gonna be a whole separate story from this one?
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline Sakki

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Guuuuuuurrrlll
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 05:12:51 PM »
I love it, Sakki-chan!  And, is the next part gonna be a whole separate story from this one?
Most likely.