Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 334576 times)

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #10395 on: September 16, 2010, 08:00:30 PM »
Elayne nods and turns towards the disturbance, but by the time they draw closer, it seems to have already broken up, and no one is left. She looks to Mar with a confused shrug.

Tora gives a curt nod and follows Myitt, whose dark hair is illuminated by the holoscreen's green light like a glowing halo. "I am happy to man weapons, if you wish," she tells her, Dracon still clutched in her right hand.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 08:21:30 PM by Mrs. Saffron Reynolds (KitsuneMarie) »
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #10396 on: September 16, 2010, 08:05:57 PM »
"Yes, that would be very helpful, Tora," Myitt says distractedly, hopping over a big tree root and eyeing the little screen.  "Alic, if you would help me navigate...I know you're itching for some revenge, but we can't be hasty.  First priority is just to find Keshin."

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #10397 on: September 16, 2010, 08:32:31 PM »
"Let me help you," Fletcher said as he rushed over. "Asda was running some scans on Silver to see what the CG was trying to do to her, but you need help. Let's get you to the med bay."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10398 on: September 16, 2010, 08:36:15 PM »
"Thanks Fletcher. I like you. even though you made mistakes. I made mistakes too. I feel like I made multiple mistakes today." He said a bit drunkenly as Fletcher helped him towards the med bay.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #10399 on: September 16, 2010, 08:40:37 PM »
((Sorry guys. Killer day at work today. I'll post tomorrow morning....))

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Gaz

• God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #10400 on: September 16, 2010, 08:46:42 PM »
"Glad there are a couple people who aren't holding my past against me," Fletcher commented. "Gaz and Morgan haven't said two words to me since the whole thing came out."

That was the point where Fletcher reached the entrance to the medical bay. Asda turned and saw him supporting Temrash and her eyes went wide again.

"What happened?!"

"He says poison," Fletcher replied.

"Poison!" Asda exclaimed. "Get him on a bed, quick! I need to find out what kind so I can get a counter ready."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10401 on: September 16, 2010, 08:50:57 PM »
"Hey Asda. Try not to let this Hork-Bajir die, okay? I was stabbed in the side." He said, gesturing to the wound. He lay on the bed, and the act of lying down just about sent him back into unconsciousness.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Gaz

• God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #10402 on: September 16, 2010, 09:18:00 PM »
"Stabbed," Asda repeated to herself. It was partially to serve as a mental reminder for what she needed to run around to get.

Asda grabbed the suture kit and rushed over to Temrash to examine the injury.

"This is deep," she commented. "I know he's out, but I want you, Fletcher, to get the anesthetic to be sure he doesn't wake up right away. I need to assess."

Asda immediately began running a scan of the wound, while Fletcher administered anesthetic and put pressure on the wound.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10403 on: September 16, 2010, 09:32:21 PM »
Temrash and Jagill drifted off on the table after the anesthetic took effect. At least it was a bit better than falling into an uncomfortable position on the forest floor, not knowing if the guy you threatened with a dracon would come back and maim or kill you.

Ani-Master 2014!

Alic

« Reply #10404 on: September 16, 2010, 10:22:25 PM »
((pissed. i tried to reply, had something good, and my computer restarted cause a download finished. -.-))

Alic didn't catch all of what Temrash had said, but was thankful they were on the same side for once. She followed Myitt and Tora. She was getting impatient and was tempted to just run ahead herself to find their killer, but knew he was dangerous and it may not be a good idea to go on alone.
Her irritation to the situation was obvious. Alic would have liked to have been controlling the weapons in the ship, but knew her skills needed a lot of work and she was better in physical combat, so she didn't say anything in reply. She just hoped Tora had good aim.
 <Of course I want revenge. Don't you?> Alic replied to Myitt. <That thing can't be hard to read, his ship should be close by.> She picked up the pace a little, eager to get this over with. Or was she eager to watch a little suffering? She wasn't sure.

Offline PrinceRonny

« Reply #10405 on: September 17, 2010, 01:57:03 AM »
That's right, everyone. Prince Ronny has returned. He is going to try and be more active on the boards and show you all just HOW this place is run.
Remember your SpaceBar history, people. The lore of my presence I doubt has yet been completely forgotten.

That is all. :)

Ronny

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #10406 on: September 17, 2010, 03:55:17 AM »
Ossanlin winces and blinks his eyes a couple of times...not much more than vague shapes and bright lights resolving blurrily.  <Eh....?  Mmm...>  The only thought-speech not really cogent.  Vocally Ossanlin moans indistinctly, a natural reaction of the human body to the assorted stimuli both inside and outside.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #10407 on: September 17, 2010, 04:34:35 AM »
((Hey Ronny! I've heard quite a bit about you. :) Glad to see you around!))

Tamora sighs, using a finger to break the surface of her water, spinning it around to form a miniature whirlpool. When she glances up she notices the bartender giving her a displeased look.

"Zorish was..." Tamora says, pulling her finger from her glass, "Zorish was everything. He was ambitious and powerful, but good-natured and kind. I never felt like a slave when he was controlling me. Okay, well, maybe in the beginning. But he knew I was voluntary from the get-go, and once my shock wore off about the whole alien thing we complimented one another nicely."

Tamora's brow furrows, "He was barely a Sub-Visser when we found one another. Together we rose in the ranks. We were going to become a Visser one day, and in the low numbers too." Another sigh escapes her lips, revealing her bitterness at what has come to pass, "He was the only person who kept his promises in my life. The only one to never abandon me. And now he's gone."

"Oh!" An involuntary cry escapes Terenia's mouth as Ossanlin appears to stir somewhat. She moves over, next to Corliss, hoping that perhaps seeing his face as well as hers will prevent him from another panic attack. Clearly her visage alone is not helping.

"Ossanlin," she whispers urgently, "Ossanlin, wake up."

<<He is not likely to respond to verbal cues,>> Efaen comments, her attention on him just as rapt. Terenia switches to thought speak.

<War-Prince Ossanlin,> she says, doing her best impression of an Andalite, <Wake up. You will regain consciousness immediately.>

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10408 on: September 17, 2010, 07:49:58 AM »
(What kind of character did you have, Ronny? I've never heard of you. I am but a wee newbie, ignorant of your prestige. ;))

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #10409 on: September 17, 2010, 10:46:05 AM »
(What kind of character did you have, Ronny? I've never heard of you. I am but a wee newbie, ignorant of your prestige. ;))

~~I'm afraid i am the same....Sorry Ronny ^_^~~
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker