Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 333920 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #9660 on: August 12, 2010, 08:29:48 AM »
"Okay. You've been punishing yourself while dragging along that innocent bystander of yours for five years. How many do you figure you have left? Usually when someone is punished, the punishment fits the crime. Do you think you deserve life?" Claxter said with his head still on the counter. His eyes were getting heavy, and sometimes he'd just talk with his eyes being closed. He was close to just passing out, and forgot that he shouldn't pass out while in morph.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9661 on: August 12, 2010, 11:35:51 AM »
"Yes," Terenia says, watching Claxter as he nears unconsciousness, "I deserve life. And Efaen will tolerate it, she has to." Terenia smiles ruefully, looking nearly sober save the glassy shine to her eyes and her constant swaying, "we have a deal, y'see. Now that my dapsen sister is safe, I gotta keep her close to the Yeerks. Find ways to undermine 'em or whatever."

Terenia shrugs, and glances back towards the door where Corliss exited with Myitt, "'Least that's the plan." she mutters, trailing off and looking a little green all of a sudden.

"'Scuse me..." she slurs, putting a hand over her mouth and staggering out of her chair. She sways precariously for a moment before catching her balance. Hastily she makes her way through the throngs of bar patrons and into the back hallway. Luckily most are smart enough to stay away from the restroom here, and it is blessedly empty. Terenia kneels over in front of the toilet and empties the contents of her stomach.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9662 on: August 12, 2010, 11:42:53 AM »
Claxter doses off after Terenia leaves. He's starting to feel sympathy for her, though isn't sure if a life should be continued if nothing good actually comes out of it.

Meanwhile Cody is starting to get drunk and...starting to wish he had a woman to have some fun with. Drunk women were usually pretty easy to take advantage of, and no one was exactly watching him. He started trying to untie himself as he watched Terenia walk off alone.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 11:44:25 AM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9663 on: August 12, 2010, 11:53:39 AM »
((Goku, here's a list of the characters and where they are currently located, so far as I know.

• Terenia [Teach]'s characters: Terenia, in human form, is in the bathroom ; Tamora, a human, is sitting at one end of the bar; Trey, another human, is outside the bar, walking towards his ship, which is in the woods.
  • Chad28's characters: Claxter, an Andalite in human morph, is sitting at the opposite side of the bar from Tamora. Temrash, a Hork-Bajir Controller, is in the back corner of the bar (?), Derrell, a human, is sitting at the bar eating, Cody, another human, is also sitting at the bar, strapped to the seat.
  • Shenmue's characters: Keshin/Joanne, a human controller, is at the bar talking with Tamora. Mar, a multi-dimensional avatar of darkness (:P) is in the woods
  • Ossanlin's character: Ossanlin, an Andalite captain and Silver Blade is in the woods talking with Mar
  • Myitt's characters: Hadrin, a human-controller is sitting at the bar eating a burger, Myitt, another human-controller is in her ship using the bathroom, Corliss, a third human-controller is waiting for Myitt outside her ship.
  • KitsuneMarie's character: Elayne, a human, is sitting at the bar, trying to eavesdrop on Tamora and Keshin.
  • Spartan 281's characters: The Director, a time lord, is trying to talk with Elayne at the bar ; Thordon, a pacifistic being that controls energy, is in the woods with Trey ; Parker, a Spartan, is in the corner of the bar (?)
  • quickest hands' characters: Kato, an Andalite, is at the bar. He also has another character, who I think is at the bar as well, but I forget his name.
  • Miss Pickles' characters: Aliciana, an Andalite, is at the bar sort of talking to Kato.
  • Gaz's characters: Morgan, a minotaur, is in the back corner by Parker ; Asda, a person with four arms is also in the corner ; Andromeda, a human is in the corner and unconscious (I think?). She is being tended to by Asda, who is a doctor. Fletcher, who looks human, is also around, I think in the corner.
  • mythica's characters: Silver is in the back corner with Gaz's characters and Parker ; Keiko, who looks like an anthropomorphic cat, is in the woods (I think?)

*phew* Okay, I think that's everyone. Let me know if I missed someone!

Also, Goku, just a friendly reminder, make sure your characters do have weaknesses and are not Mary Sue/Gary Stu characters. Enjoy the rp!))

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9664 on: August 12, 2010, 11:59:36 AM »
((double posting because I can. Muahaha. Also to separate my post from the madness above))

When Terenia is finished she groans, falling backwards onto her butt and leaning against the wall. She squeezes her eyes tightly against the violently spinning room.

"Demorph..." Either Terenia or Efaen orders weakly, Terenia's control over her host suddenly beginning to fail. She tries to fix a picture in her mind of an Andalite, but it is bouncing around with images of humans and Yeerks, ruining her focus. Letting out a cry of frustration, Terenia puts her head between her knees.

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #9665 on: August 12, 2010, 03:02:10 PM »
((To clarify, Parker, my SPARTAN-II character, is outside consoling Silver, Mythica's character, who is crying on a tree. I believe Gaz is there trying to help her feel better too.))

Thordon led the boy to where his ship is now located. He stood in front of it and gave a curt bow, presenting the newly parked spacecraft. He asks, "Do you know if your power cells need recharging? I believe that is the only thing left that I can offer you."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9666 on: August 12, 2010, 03:37:54 PM »
((Gah, sorry. :P It's hard to keep track of everyone!))

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #9667 on: August 12, 2010, 04:37:15 PM »
((Nah, no worries. I didn't even try to summarize where anyone was. You gave one helluva report.))
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #9668 on: August 12, 2010, 05:04:49 PM »

Also, Goku, just a friendly reminder, make sure your characters do have weaknesses and are not Mary Sue/Gary Stu characters. Enjoy the rp!))

((already no that lol. they can be beaten but they fight as a group usually to defend each others weaknesses))
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #9669 on: August 12, 2010, 08:42:20 PM »
((Can a Dracon beam kill a saiyan? -_-))

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9670 on: August 12, 2010, 08:46:07 PM »
(I didn't really pay attention to the new person's posts. We have Saiyan's now? As far as Dracons go, it just depends on where in continuity the dracons would be. In HBC one dracon beam vaporized a Hork. Somewhere else in the series it takes four dracons to kill an average sized Human adult. Personally I don't think dracons would do much to a Saiyan. Do your Saiyans have tails?)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9671 on: August 12, 2010, 08:51:30 PM »
((No, Goku's characters are not Saiyans, I don't believe. They appear to have the ability to control specific elements.))

Trey shakes his head, "I don't think so. At least...not yet. I have to see what other damage has been done. I don't think the power cells are in any condition to be charged at the moment."

He looks at the banged and shattered hull of his ship and lets out a low whistle, "This is going to take forever to repair. Damn."

------

After a few moments Terenia forces herself to stagger to her feet. She turns the sink on and sludgy brown water is expelled from its faucet. After a few minutes the water becomes clearer and she rinses her mouth out to the best of her ability, sticking her head under the flow and drinking deeply. When she finally leans back she feels a little better. The spinning has lessened at least. She turns to exit the bathroom and finds herself in the hallway. One way leads back to the noisy bar, the other into darkness with various doors leading who-knows-where dotting the walls. Terenia edges back towards the shadows, curious, but then stops abruptly as another bout of spinning takes over.

"Guh," she murmurs, leaning against the wall. She slides down it until she is sitting down, leaning her head against the wood and staring blankly ahead of her.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 10:02:16 PM by Evil Cucumber »

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9672 on: August 12, 2010, 11:51:22 PM »
(Gonna let Shenmue post before Cody comes in and interrupts Keshin's killing attempt if she makes a move. Or tries at least. Not that his intentions are noble in any way...)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Quickest Hands ever

• All you need to know is death fears me
  • You know you at least want to try
« Reply #9673 on: August 13, 2010, 12:01:20 AM »
((my other characters name is Swordson but Im thinking of dropping him or something came in to hard and fast without enough of an idea what I wanted to do with him))

Kato seen the three new comers walk in then join each other at the bar. The one that put him the most ill at ease was the one who had finished a fight with a drunk in one punch. He figured that while his current morph would be good to defend himself in it came with a time limit, and that was a dangerous thing in a fight. He finished off his pint then began to demorph. Once in his normal andalite body he felt just that much safer.

Swordson walked over to the three new comers mainly the first one and offered him his hand <<Nice punch my friend.>> To all three of them he said <<My name is Swordson, I am Sunion>>

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #9674 on: August 13, 2010, 07:33:43 AM »
~~Sorry I poofed for so long......my life has been crazy lately. I did a quick read through and for once in my chaotic life I do not need a recap for my character!!! And Keiko is somewhere in the bar lol.~~

~Silver~
She nodded to Gaz and then she looked up at Parker as he told her it would be okay. She hid her worried face in his chest wrapping her arms around him. She flinched visibly when she heard her mother's scream echo through the bar and make its way outside to her ears and she whimpered.

~Keiko~
She walked up to the bar and sat down and ordered up a White Russia no ice.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker