Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 333918 times)

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #4710 on: November 05, 2009, 05:10:49 PM »
((Gah! sorry, I had you in mind, but with so many names, I thought I put you down already. :-[ ))
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4711 on: November 05, 2009, 05:30:48 PM »
When Asmodee left the bar, he noticed an injured Oss fighting the demon. He decided he should do soemthing to make sure Oss survived before heading out, so he went to his ship and got out a large sword. Larger than the one he had used before. when he flipped a switch, it heated up and the blade turned white. He also grabbed a chestplate to cover his healed wounds.

He approached the battle, and called to the demon. "You have wounded my friend! So before I leave I'm going to cut you into steaming hot chunks!"

(I could have him just go, but it doesn't seem right for him to do that with an obvious battle going on. and Andalite blood on the ground.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #4712 on: November 05, 2009, 06:31:35 PM »
(Cpl. John Cutter)

"Look, Cap. Let me buy you and your crew a drink. I was brought up to always repay the people who help me." With that, John pushed the doors of the Bar open and he got quite a shock with what he saw. What caught his eye first was the floating pink blob in one of the corners up near the roof.

Stumbling backwards, he stumbled with his words "w.. what is that thing?!" he said as he tripped backwards out the door.

(Mar-Jo Komus)

"Heh. These sabers are pretty handy to have when in the need of an emergency amputation." He said light-heartedly as the Doctor covered his arm-stump.

"Well," he said "Do you know anything about replacing the limb, because it kinda sucks to be an arm short, if you catch my meaning."

GESB Character: Subject #2218
Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #4713 on: November 05, 2009, 06:41:08 PM »
((You could always fish it out of the hound's stomach. :rofl: ))

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4714 on: November 05, 2009, 06:53:17 PM »
(Didn't the hound get sucked into the void? Or is that particular one still alive? It would be badass, though.)

Temrash noticed someone step into the bar, then become startled at the engineer in the rafters. "Human, try not to be too surprised by what you see. You're obviously not a controller, but if you react that way to everything around here, you'll stress out." He motioned to the bartender to get Cutter a drink, and put it on his tab. The Bartender fixed a drink and put it at the edge of the bar closest to Cutter.

Ani-Master 2014!

Alic

« Reply #4715 on: November 05, 2009, 07:08:26 PM »
((hmmm not even gonna try and catch up.. im not gonna read.. sorry if i dont know what's going on... im drugged up and have whiplash... sooo i think Alic may have just passed out and is now going to wake up....))

Alic groaned and slowly picked her head up from the table. She didn't drink too much, but she was exhausted. Still she wasn't sure why she had been sleeping. Sitting up and rubbing her face Alic ordered a glass of water. She tried to ignore the sounds of a fight going on outside and drank the glass quickly when the Bartender brought it over.

Alic looked around the bar, noticing maybe a couple new faces and a couple missing, possibly outside. "What's going on??"

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4716 on: November 05, 2009, 07:12:41 PM »
"The others are fighting outside. Including Ossanlin. You may want to demorph, though I don't know how long you've been in morph. We're just relaxing in here, as most of us can't fight what's outside." Temrash said.

Ani-Master 2014!

Alic

« Reply #4717 on: November 05, 2009, 07:17:19 PM »
Alic glanced towards the door, she hoped Ossanlin was alright and wondered if she could be helpful out there. "Jesus. You're right. I'm pretty close to time."  She stood out of he chair slowly, a little light headed and demorphed as quickly as possible. She hoped there was no one in the bar unfamiliar with morphing who might react badly.

((wow i noticed im just not into it.. my head is such a jumble.. everything is really loud and i cant think.. im so dizzy :/ sorry guys ))

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4718 on: November 05, 2009, 07:34:07 PM »
(Does Oss have any battle morphs, by the way? It wouldn't be too out of place if he doesn't, but I do wonder that.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Six

• AKA Zombz
« Reply #4719 on: November 05, 2009, 07:40:15 PM »
(Hound)

It flinches as the rounds hit it, drawing gouts of blood but otherwise the Flesh Hound ignored it, focused on getting to its Master, the fire gained its attention as the flames licked at the Hounds side and threatened to catch hold.

It bared its fangs; the flames were an annoyance but would do no harm to it as its flesh had withstood far greater and more powerful flames, still it would not be distracted from its task, it would get to its Master whatever the cost.

A yelp of pain escaped from its throat as a bullet drove deep into its haunch, it stumbled but kept going, moving towards Drak’Shal.

(Drak’Shal)

Roaring a challenge at the sudden worthiness of his foe, the Daemon moved swiftly to clash with the enemy, bringing his sword forwards to stab and the axe to block the blow to his head, using his strong tail as a counter-balance for his injured leg.

Drak’Shal sensed his last Flesh Hound and its intent, good, fresh blood was always welcome.

(The Engineer)

Lighter then Some turned to look at what it had inadvertently startled, it was a human and its scent suggested that it was ‘freaked out’, this deserved some further investigating, since the Engineer was no longer skittish and was curious about everything around it, knew and old. And since the human had only just appeared it’s curiosity needed to be satisfied.

It floated gently down towards the human and whistled in a high-pitched tone, tentacles tucked against its body in case it needed to flee quickly, Lighter then Some bobbed at exactly a meter away from the human, watching him with its beady eyes.

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #4720 on: November 05, 2009, 07:46:21 PM »
(Didn't the hound get sucked into the void? Or is that particular one still alive? It would be badass, though.)

((No, I back read all the way to the hounds' creation, the big boss hound attacked Mar-Jo, Mar cut his hand off, then that hound went off to enjoy his meal. All of the others were killed off while the Boss hound ate the arm. Then Parker shot after it, bringing it back in play.))

Parker notices that the hound isn't attacking back, it didn't even dodge any of the shots. Unfortunately that means his approximated shots were missed. Parker begins following the hound at a quicker pace still shooting at it along its spine hoping to incure some real damage.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 07:49:17 PM by Spartan 281 (Parker) »

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4721 on: November 05, 2009, 08:28:22 PM »
Zoshonel was slightly put off that his flames did little damed, but he turned around for another go. He flew lower to try tackling the thing from the air, and spared a glace towards Parker to see if they could make a combined attack.

Meanwhile the vampire collided with Drak. He blocked the sword with his shield, and pressed against the axe with his mace. He didn't want to move an inch backwards, and kept pressing forward and downward, while lifting his mace a bit to bring it down again repeatedly on the axe.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #4722 on: November 05, 2009, 09:33:49 PM »
Mar shrugs. "Maybe the place is just like that. When you want it, there it is. I suppose I wouldn't know."

Mar chuckles to himself, putting an arm casually around Myitt. (Which is made all the funnier by how loosely his shirt is hanging off him right now.  ;)  )  "For what amounts to one of the first rebels, I'm nothing like you people at all. Although when we were just starting it we had to live off practically no energy and had to haphazardly build an empire out of nothing. I'm still not entirely sure how I went from saintly choir boy to angry jaded bitter wanderer to evil overlord. Maybe it was something in the mystery meat."

Mar then glances at Myitt with a sideways grin. "Maybe if your rebellion was eternal, you'd turn out like us too."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4723 on: November 05, 2009, 10:01:18 PM »
Temrash went over to the table where Mar and Myitt were sitting, and made an attempt to remove Mar's arm from Myitt. "You know Mar, you seem to be having problems with your people skills. You seem to want Myitt to like you, but then you act like you own her. Now I don't know all the details about your and Myitt's situation, but I can tell you that you're doing it wrong. Now I guess you could say I own Jagill, but we also get along very well. You, on the other hand, make Myitt uncomfortable."

"You should be compromising with things you don't have absolute control over, especially when they have friends. Else they might turn on you one day, at the worst time. Especially if you want that someone to be on your side." He said this with a smile, in an attempt to be friendly.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #4724 on: November 05, 2009, 11:01:19 PM »
Mar glances at Temrash and then snickers, as if Temrash has just said something really dumb. "No, no my dear mortal. I don't think that you really understand at all. You percieve equality where there is none, Yeerk."

Mar takes his arm off from around Myitt and slowly stands up, pacing back and forth. He periodically gives Temrash eye contact, but it's not a look of much concern. "I don't really care in the slightest what my pet thinks of me. She's a mere mortal; thus her opinion is inconsequential. Just because I like talking to her doesn't mean I consider us on similar levels. I've heard that humans ramble on about their days to their pets quite often, fools that they are. Although perhaps I'm the fool, given that this is much the same."

Mar lightly strokes his cold hand along Myitt's cheek and then promptly retracts it, pacing away from her. "I have Myitt's immortal soul, and her current life is barely a single second in mine. My current physical state confuses the situation a bit, but the Higher things still remain. Myitt's picked a highly dangerous occupation at any rate. All I have to do is watch and wait, and amuse myself like so. I promised I will not influence the threads of her Fate, and this remains the case. Although..." Mar stops and turns to Temrash. "...I do appreciate the gesture."

((Yup, Mar's a dick.  :) ))