Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 333921 times)

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #4635 on: October 27, 2009, 10:46:40 PM »
"I'll second that," says Myitt from behind her mug of cream soda.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Breekan1

« Reply #4636 on: October 28, 2009, 02:53:14 AM »
Breekan nods sagely. "Frankly, there are days where everything around here seems too weird to be real. Our lives are the sorts of things hyperactive children would come up with if their parents didn't take good care of them." He took a swig of his Louisville Slugger and frowned. "Except with more drinking."

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #4637 on: October 28, 2009, 08:08:56 AM »
(sorry! The past couple of days have been really busy.)

Asda nodded and said, "You're fine. Should feel like your old self by tomorrow."

"That's good to hear," Gaz said. "Hopefully there won't be anymore surprises like that last one."

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #4638 on: October 28, 2009, 11:59:50 AM »
((Aye, I require a Zombz post as well.   :)  ))
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Six

• AKA Zombz
« Reply #4639 on: October 28, 2009, 06:13:36 PM »
(Drak’Shal)

The Daemon roared his rage and struggled to stand, batting away some of the energy with the flat of his sword blade. A few hit his limbs but did not cause the Daemon to be immobilized, the wounds were painful but the pain drove him to greater efforts. His axe had bit the flesh of the centaur creature and through the axe the Bloodthirster fed hungrily on the life-fluid, feeling new strength flow through his limbs.

With a hiss of exertion Drak’Shal stood, noticing movement the Daemon turned and raises his axe to absorb the energy from the shot, moving forward, with a more pronounced limp to intercept the attacker (Zarris), ignoring the blue centaur, whom the Daemon could tell was hurt more badly then he let off, it was all in the mingled scents of the air.
He bellowed deafeningly as he moved to attack with his sword.

(The last Hound)

Having felt the last of its Pack die the Daemon was expecting to be attacked soon, not that it was concerned about death as it had died many times in its long existence, its expectations were soon confirmed as three projectiles were fired at it, due to it having recently consumed flesh and blood, the bullets moved slower to its eyes and it watched them briefly before coming to a quick decision.

It darted backwards and merely had two of the bullets graze it but otherwise they passed by harmlessly. The Flesh Hound bared its teeth and stood, glancing towards where Drak’Shal was fighting. The Hound’s form shuddered as Warp energies coursed through it, feeding off the blood it had eaten, it snarled menacingly at the human and with a glance towards its Master, began to stalk towards the Greater Daemon. It kept its senses not just on the Daemon but also on its surroundings.

(Skarfang)

Skarfang glanced beside him at the beer and discovered that one of the bottles was gone, the Wartrak halted so abruptly that Skarfang was jerked forward in his seat even as he was beginning to turn his wrath on the other Ork.

“YOO SNEAKY GIT!! I’Z WARNED YER ABOUT GRABBIN’ ME BEER!”
The large Ork scowled and climbed over the rail to get to the Ork, intent on beating his face in, then stomping on it. “Iz gunna ya a good thumpin’!”

((The last Flesh Hound is larger, tougher and faster then the ones that died, particularly because it has recently absorbed blood, Skarfang is going to beat the snot out of Nazshak))
((Anyone have qualms with this here post?))

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #4640 on: October 28, 2009, 06:36:20 PM »
Parker saw the hound, take the two shots in its hide. Apparently this hound, after feeding on blood, moves as fast as Parker.

Parker jumps off of the pile and begins to circle the dog while moving away from demon continually shooting his sniper rounds at it. Every second shot is aimed at where Parker anticipates the hound will dodge the first. He fires two clips (8 rounds) at it by the time he creates a clear line between: himself, the hound, Zarris, and the demon.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 12:36:31 PM by Spartan 281 (Parker) »
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #4641 on: October 28, 2009, 06:40:00 PM »
((Not me, anyway. x3 ))

"I came into existence intending to pay my beloved's tab," states Mar dryly. "I have since gotten stone drunk, accidentally exploded my own chest open, half made friends with a Light side Andalite and attempted to take on a higher demon. I'd say that this place attracts a very strange crowd. Maybe the kind of crowd with such rough lives that this is the only place to go."

Mar glances at Breekan and asks, "Just how in the world did your sort find this place? It doesn't seem like the kind of bar that would be frequented by the spawn of a malevolent entity. I'm only here because of Precious, and perhaps the tiring nature of my vocation."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4642 on: October 28, 2009, 07:29:59 PM »
"I grow tired of this." The Vampire said to himself. Using the majority of his remaining energy, he enveloped his body win a dark barrier. The barrier crystalized, and made him look like a black humanoid elemental of sorts. With clawed hands, and skin harder than most metals, he dropped from the tree. He was ready to go full frontal assault, and pound the demon into dust. No more tricks, such as restraining it or draining blood. His new form stood twelve feet tall, like the demon himself, and wielded a large mace and shield. He charged forward, aiming to take the demon's head clean off with the mace. The biggest downside to this was that he lost a lot of his former speed.

Meanwhile, Zoshonel had been keeping an eye on things. When he saw the hound getting bigger, he decided to back up Parker. He flew overhead, and let loose a stream of fire when he got in range. He attacked in a fly by, so while he sprayed fire, he swooped past the hound as well.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 07:32:31 PM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #4643 on: October 28, 2009, 07:45:13 PM »
"Heh," Myitt barks into her cream soda, "lots more drinking.  Except I'm being good.  This is non-alcoholic."  She grins proudly and sets the mug down.  To Mar she adds, scowling, "And I'm not your beloved.  Sorry, no." 

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #4644 on: October 28, 2009, 10:29:05 PM »
"Oh, you aren't are you?" Mar practically purrs. "Well, you will be in any case. To me one lifetime is practically no time at all. And then you will be in my arms. If you want proof...well, you were dead. "

Mar smirks and stirs the remaining wine in his glass with his finger. His shirt is hanging around his shoulders loosely due to the others having to treat his wound earlier, but he still manages to carry an air of calm and sobriety. Weirdo.

Offline Six

• AKA Zombz
« Reply #4645 on: October 29, 2009, 01:34:49 AM »
((The Hound was already big, it didnt get any bigger, just so you guys know))

Offline Breekan1

« Reply #4646 on: October 29, 2009, 07:22:08 AM »
Breekan raises an eyebrow. "Nasty black... things lurking under the floorboards, raptors in the meat freezer, and... well, the Bar Tender, and you don't suspect this is the sort of place the spawn of a malevolent entity would find comfortable?" He grins. "Besides, when your worst enemy is a... well, a malevolent entity who can do and know anything in the Universe, your safest place to hide is somewhere that's only half-way in the Universe you came from."

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #4647 on: October 29, 2009, 08:16:19 AM »
Mar pauses, thinking over what Breekan said about the Bar. He then breaks out into a wide grin, which is somewhat disturbing given his prominent canines and mostly "amused" disposition. (Although the Bar's a crazy place, so he has been lapsing into irritated. XD) "Why, you might actually be right! You don't suppose that the opposite would also be true? A Light side entity of similar strength wouldn't be able to find you here either, not without an agent."

Mar pauses and taps the gem on his gauntlet again, bringing up the "holographic" tiny screen. He then goes through another few screens, a slight smile appearing on his face. So it is true. With no one entity holding any kind of dominance in this area, it would be a fantastic place to avoid notice and possibly to get things done I can't do anywhere else.

Mar then closes the screen and looks up at Breekan again, wanting to ask him a question. "I hear you frequented this nasty little spot some years ago. Do you know what..." *Mar gestures a hand to the bartender. "...he's supposed to be?"

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4648 on: October 29, 2009, 09:18:08 AM »
(Mar's going to try to take over? But I have Mechastar! Dun dun dunnnnn.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #4649 on: October 29, 2009, 10:33:35 AM »
The bartender makes no indication that he knows he's being addressed or talked about, he just stares blankly ahead with those dark and very human-looking eyes, drying a mug at the paunch of his apron.

"'Well, you were dead'," Myitt sneers mockingly.  "Jesus Christ, you know, can't I think about whatever you've done to me after I really am dead?  For good?"  She goes back to sulking in her mostly finished soda.