Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 333924 times)

Offline Six

• AKA Zombz
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #4410 on: October 14, 2009, 10:20:25 PM »
(Drak’Shal

The Daemon howled in triumph as the mortal was sent flying, he then returned his attention to the vampire, he gestured with the sword, your move. He snarled in anticipation, longing to kill, as he hefted the axe in preparation to strike.
“Come, my blades hunger for flesh”

(Teh Hound)

The Daemon Hound saw the movement and jumped backwards, dodging the flying mortal, I didn’t spare a glance to where the mortal landed; its target was in front of it.

Circling each other, it watched for a sign of weakness and the Prey struck first, the Lesser Daemon baring its teeth as it felt some of it scaled flesh part as the Preys blade sank into its side.

The Flesh Hound turned and swiped at the Prey automatically, despite it now being out of reach, the Hound immediately sprang, teeth bared at the Preys back.

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #4411 on: October 14, 2009, 10:26:05 PM »
(Mar-Jo)

“Corellia,” Mar-Jo said “Name rings a bell, but not too sure. My parents were exiled, and I was born and raised on Tatooine, despite my Coruscantian name.”

Feeling a slight ripple in the Force, he asked Celebrin “Did you just feel that?”

(Cpl. Cutter)

“Can you at least pass me my over-shirt?” He asked the doctor. Turning himself around so he can sit up, he let his legs dangle over the side of the bed.

GESB Character: Subject #2218
Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #4412 on: October 14, 2009, 10:47:25 PM »
Asda handed Cutter his shirt and placed one hand on his back.

"Now take it easy," she said, "doctor's orders. You're still healing."

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #4413 on: October 14, 2009, 11:06:27 PM »
The hound leapt to avoid Parker and he flew by, crashing into the ground. Luckily the hound stayed trained on the new combatant. Parker got up unpleased, "Ugh, twice in one day, not fun. Alright, no more messing about."

Parker runs straight after the beast. He activates his sword and aims to fly straight towards the beast's tail. <I'll take you apart piece by piece.>
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Kit Zarris

« Reply #4414 on: October 14, 2009, 11:08:38 PM »
Crouches and twists as the hound lunges at him, slashing at its abdomen before rolling forward and coming to his feet again.  With a quick spin he faces the hound again, and almost playful grin on his face.

Offline Six

• AKA Zombz
« Reply #4415 on: October 15, 2009, 12:12:49 AM »
((Hey Parker, which one you going after?))

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #4416 on: October 15, 2009, 12:20:25 AM »
((The Biggun'))

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #4417 on: October 15, 2009, 01:28:03 AM »
**Ossanlin**

Ossanlin chuckles to himself turning another quick smile at Mar.  <<Well, I suppose I perceive a bit more than the average mortal.  I will do what I can, but the last Daemon nearly destroyed me...and he decided to quit...I don't think this one will.>> 

Suddenly Ossanlin reels back as a spike of dark energy burrows into his brain burning death and blood and hatred.  He recovers as quickly as he can and surveys his mental shields...they had taken the brunt of the blow, yet it seemed that this had not been an attack, merely an answer to his question.  He sends a quick, strained thought to Mar.  <<This one will not be reasoned with...it only wants blood and violence...>>  Ossanlin silently wishes for his two katana laying uselessly in Corliss' skimmer, though he figures they wouldn't do much good, then does a mental face-palm...after all, he was still getting used to having full control of these silver-blade powers.  He draws in energy and Creates dual katana.  They appear to be formed of swirling light.  He draws a deep breath, that had taken more than he thought it would.  Oh well, they existed now and making them vanish would only consume more energy.

Ossanlin shores up his mental barriers, sending out a small mental spike at the Daemon as he gallops forward, both Seraph katana whirling as he charges.

**Celebrin**

"Yes, so we are from the same Galaxy...could this place warp time?"  Celebrin's eyes jerk toward Mar and then the Daemon, his lightsaber hilt whipping into his right hand with a Force Pull as he feels something from Mar and then a spike of dark energy from the Daemon.  He leaves the lightsaber unignited, the pull had been a reflex.  "Yes...whatever that thing is, it's strong with the Dark Side.  Something about it denotes intellegence, though it doesn't have a lightsaber...if not for that I would name it Sith."

"Generally I don't get involved with other peoples' fights, but if they are banding together to destroy a thing of the Dark Side..."  Celebrin reaches out further with the Force trying to divine some sort of rudimentary feelings of the thing and those around it.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #4418 on: October 15, 2009, 02:11:57 AM »
As Parker was flying toward the 12 foot monstrosity, he felt a sort of feeling in his 'self', a question of purpose. While still in transit toward the creature he answered, <Fight, to live and to preserve life!>
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 11:47:50 AM by Spartan 281 (Parker) »

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4419 on: October 15, 2009, 05:01:10 AM »
(Lots of posts. If I miss anything, just tell me. I'm tempted to have my Asmodee character come outside and call Skarfang shorty. He's a ten footer, and built like a tank. But with all the other stuff going on, it might seem out of place.)

Zoshonel had become unsure of what to do, so he simply moved to the roof of the bar to try to keep anyone from entering. He tried to keep a good eye on Parker, though he felt a little lost. Like, he could continue fighting Skarfang, but the Ork seemed to be less dangerous than the demon.

Meanwhile, Belzar had begun watching the fight from a safe distance. He was hesitant to throw in, as no one else in the fight was someone he could call an ally.

The Vampire connected on his attack, but was slow in getting out of the way. Well, slow for him. The sword cut into his midsection, and dark fluids ran out. He used his energy to make a temporary patch, until the wound eventually closed. The Demon gestured to him, and he thought over how to next attack.

Energy surrounded his hands, making dark claws. Wings of energy formed on his back, and he took flight. Above the demon, he flew, and shot down to attack. He bared his fangs to begin draining the demonic blood from the creature, to syphon energy from it.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline GeneralDrake_UNSC

« Reply #4420 on: October 15, 2009, 06:54:04 AM »
Lance Corporal Drake 22nd  S.A.S Regiment

Drake watching whats been going on was now... Confused.... but he knew one thing That thing with the armor is gonna be a Biatch to kill. Drake started thinking That things armor does look tough... hmmm i should retreat and see if any humans... or hell My own squad we could regroup and think of something...

As soon as Drake thought of this he was off running His M4A1SD on hand he moved down a tight space so that the.... thing cant get him  as he would stop to take a breather sitting down against a wall breathing heavily as he closed his eyes for a moment.... slowly drifting to sleep

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #4421 on: October 15, 2009, 11:49:27 AM »
Parker runs straight after the beast. He activates his sword and aims to fly straight towards the beast's tail. <I'll take you apart piece by piece.>
Above the demon, he flew, and shot down to attack. He bared his fangs to begin draining the demonic blood from the creature, to syphon energy from it.

((Two characters flying towards the demon at the same time? This looks good!))

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4422 on: October 15, 2009, 01:51:56 PM »
(Hopefully he won't dodge at just the right second for my Vampire and Parker to collide with each other in comical fashion.)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 01:57:22 PM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #4423 on: October 15, 2009, 01:55:31 PM »
((Hahaha, yeah, that would suck.))

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #4424 on: October 15, 2009, 04:00:07 PM »
((That would be very Three Stooges...x3))

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash